Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mewmew Digital Art [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Just did a big overhaul of my front posts /wheeze

Added a much bigger variety of examples and added a finished work section that includes all of the commissions I remember doing on FR so far, hopefully I'm not missing anything!

Included tentative FR currency prices for my sketch-based artworks! I've been eyeing a lot of amazing artists lately and I really wanna commission more people to draw my characters, so I need some more treasure! <3
Just did a big overhaul of my front posts /wheeze

Added a much bigger variety of examples and added a finished work section that includes all of the commissions I remember doing on FR so far, hopefully I'm not missing anything!

Included tentative FR currency prices for my sketch-based artworks! I've been eyeing a lot of amazing artists lately and I really wanna commission more people to draw my characters, so I need some more treasure! <3
@mewiyev Heyo, it me again! Friendo I have a MIGHTY NEED for art, but I also need it done relatively fast (like, 7 day-ish fast). Think you could get a Colored Bust Sketch done in that time?
@mewiyev Heyo, it me again! Friendo I have a MIGHTY NEED for art, but I also need it done relatively fast (like, 7 day-ish fast). Think you could get a Colored Bust Sketch done in that time?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan

Ayeee nice to see you! I can absolutely do that~ It'll probably be done sooner than that tbh! Just fill out the form :D
@Xairathan

Ayeee nice to see you! I can absolutely do that~ It'll probably be done sooner than that tbh! Just fill out the form :D
Wassup @mewiyev! I would like to commission you! XD [b]User:[/b] Irrwahn + User ID: 177977 [b]Email:[/b] I'll pm my mail adress when you ping me here. ^^ [b]Commission Type:[/b] sketch bust [b]Character Name:[/b] Augur [b]Reference(s):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17139180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171392/17139180_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Description:[/b] He always wears his glasses which makes his freckles and dimples quite cute. Augurs hair is long and silky. [b]Personality:[/b] He's shy, nerdy and eager for knowledge. [b]Additional Information:[/b] ...idk... anything you need!?
Wassup @mewiyev! I would like to commission you! XD

User: Irrwahn + User ID: 177977
Email: I'll pm my mail adress when you ping me here. ^^
Commission Type: sketch bust
Character Name: Augur
Reference(s):

17139180_350.png

Description: He always wears his glasses which makes his freckles and dimples quite cute. Augurs hair is long and silky.
Personality: He's shy, nerdy and eager for knowledge.
Additional Information: ...idk... anything you need!?
gNtNgvw.png
Wassup @mewiyev! I would like to commission you!

Username + User ID: Xairathan 33178
Email: I think you have it but I could PM it to you again ^^
Commission Type: Colored Bust Sketch
Character Name: Rei "Rei-Q" Ayanami (Evangelion 3.33)
Reference(s): [Link 1] - [Link 2]
Description: (I'm not sure what goes here? Let me know if you need more to work with) A clone of Rei Ayanami that's managed to survive past her "expiration date", and is now struggling to find a sense of self.
Personality: She's just discovering what it means to have emotions and live for oneself, so she's still confused by a lot of things. She's getting better at it, though.
Additional Information: I was hoping to use this image for my RP blog, if that's alright with you P: I had some ideas for the pose, but one involves drawing things more than just the person, so if there'd be an extra charge that's fine. (I drew the extra things in another color, for reference)

http://prntscr.com/9lnr59
Wassup @mewiyev! I would like to commission you!

Username + User ID: Xairathan 33178
Email: I think you have it but I could PM it to you again ^^
Commission Type: Colored Bust Sketch
Character Name: Rei "Rei-Q" Ayanami (Evangelion 3.33)
Reference(s): [Link 1] - [Link 2]
Description: (I'm not sure what goes here? Let me know if you need more to work with) A clone of Rei Ayanami that's managed to survive past her "expiration date", and is now struggling to find a sense of self.
Personality: She's just discovering what it means to have emotions and live for oneself, so she's still confused by a lot of things. She's getting better at it, though.
Additional Information: I was hoping to use this image for my RP blog, if that's alright with you P: I had some ideas for the pose, but one involves drawing things more than just the person, so if there'd be an extra charge that's fine. (I drew the extra things in another color, for reference)

http://prntscr.com/9lnr59
vnfnSuk.gif
@Irrwahn

Hey there! Confirming your commission for a sketch bust of your dragon--you wanted a gijinka, correct? Or would you rather have a dragon bust or something more human (such as not including the imp antlers)? <:

PM me your email address and I'll invoice you the $10. I will be getting your commission done within the week ^^

@Xairathan

More Rei <3 I do have your email, so I invoiced you the 25$!

And yeah sorry, I realized that the form can be a bit redundant for people who aren't commissioning gijinkas. Might edit it a bit for the future, you gave me more than enough information, so thank you!

Using it for your RP blog is totally acceptable, and the butterflies are more than fine, no extra charge. Your diagrams are actually really helpful ahaha usually it takes me a while to come up with the pose so it's nice having that work done for me sometimes. Anyway I usually try to add some little props like the butterflies to the colored busts anyway (backgrounds, leaves, etc) if I feel it adds to the picture. I can also make the background transparent if that'd work out better for an RP blog?
@Irrwahn

Hey there! Confirming your commission for a sketch bust of your dragon--you wanted a gijinka, correct? Or would you rather have a dragon bust or something more human (such as not including the imp antlers)? <:

PM me your email address and I'll invoice you the $10. I will be getting your commission done within the week ^^

@Xairathan

More Rei <3 I do have your email, so I invoiced you the 25$!

And yeah sorry, I realized that the form can be a bit redundant for people who aren't commissioning gijinkas. Might edit it a bit for the future, you gave me more than enough information, so thank you!

Using it for your RP blog is totally acceptable, and the butterflies are more than fine, no extra charge. Your diagrams are actually really helpful ahaha usually it takes me a while to come up with the pose so it's nice having that work done for me sometimes. Anyway I usually try to add some little props like the butterflies to the colored busts anyway (backgrounds, leaves, etc) if I feel it adds to the picture. I can also make the background transparent if that'd work out better for an RP blog?
@mewiyev OH WAIT HOLD ON I forgot! My paypal and my daily email are totally different >.< I'll inbox you now! I'm so sorry! -runs into the sun screeching-

Transparent works fine, but if you wouldn't mind a gradient, that would work as well! I was planning on using it as a promo image and maybe avatar ^^;;
@mewiyev OH WAIT HOLD ON I forgot! My paypal and my daily email are totally different >.< I'll inbox you now! I'm so sorry! -runs into the sun screeching-

Transparent works fine, but if you wouldn't mind a gradient, that would work as well! I was planning on using it as a promo image and maybe avatar ^^;;
vnfnSuk.gif
@mewiyev

Could I please be added to your general pinglist? Gorgeous work! owo
@mewiyev

Could I please be added to your general pinglist? Gorgeous work! owo
wIM2Ewh.pngFD1rkPC.pngkHKJTIe.png
@Harrlequiin

Ahh, thanks so much for your interest, and for the compliment :'3 I've added you to the general pinglist~
@Harrlequiin

Ahh, thanks so much for your interest, and for the compliment :'3 I've added you to the general pinglist~
@mewiyev PAID! ^.^
@mewiyev PAID! ^.^
gNtNgvw.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34