Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mewmew Digital Art [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@mewiyev
hello friend! i am here! (and yes i am still working on yours, im a bit slow lmao)

Username + User ID: chujellies; 175148
Email: i will send o u o
Commission Type: painted headshot (thats 25 right?? just checking uvu)
Character Name: Bobbi
Reference(s): https://charahub.com/character/586476/Bobbi
Description: i have pictures on her charahub page !!
Personality: shy, quiet
Additional Information: the best one for her skin color is probs that first picture there although a little more orange i would say. and her eyes are orange! also if you could have her in like an oversized sweater with a sketeton ribcage and her maybe holding her face in her hands?? and yes she doesnt really have a mouth;;;

how far down the does headshot go is a somehwhat bust included?? o vo;;
@mewiyev
hello friend! i am here! (and yes i am still working on yours, im a bit slow lmao)

Username + User ID: chujellies; 175148
Email: i will send o u o
Commission Type: painted headshot (thats 25 right?? just checking uvu)
Character Name: Bobbi
Reference(s): https://charahub.com/character/586476/Bobbi
Description: i have pictures on her charahub page !!
Personality: shy, quiet
Additional Information: the best one for her skin color is probs that first picture there although a little more orange i would say. and her eyes are orange! also if you could have her in like an oversized sweater with a sketeton ribcage and her maybe holding her face in her hands?? and yes she doesnt really have a mouth;;;

how far down the does headshot go is a somehwhat bust included?? o vo;;
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@chujellies

ahh yes, 25$ is painted headshot <: i'm super grateful you decided to commission me yay!

i can do that pose! she is really pretty ee I'm excited to draw her. her mouth is rlly cool...:0

as for headshot, i realize that the example i picked isnt really the greatest, it's definitely more of a bust gosh i really need to rework my thread, whereas headshot is more like this, sorry for the confusion. there are shoulders and a little bit of the chest, but not quite as much as in the example. i can probs go a little further than in that image, though! it sorta just depends on what ends up looking good, honestly.

oh, and hands are totally fine <: if you're ready and cool with all this, send me your email and i can invoice you ^^
@chujellies

ahh yes, 25$ is painted headshot <: i'm super grateful you decided to commission me yay!

i can do that pose! she is really pretty ee I'm excited to draw her. her mouth is rlly cool...:0

as for headshot, i realize that the example i picked isnt really the greatest, it's definitely more of a bust gosh i really need to rework my thread, whereas headshot is more like this, sorry for the confusion. there are shoulders and a little bit of the chest, but not quite as much as in the example. i can probs go a little further than in that image, though! it sorta just depends on what ends up looking good, honestly.

oh, and hands are totally fine <: if you're ready and cool with all this, send me your email and i can invoice you ^^
@mewiyev

would you consider making it a bit more of a bust??
i just would like to be able to see the sweater chest part a lil more if that makes sense?? u vu;;;
if not then dont worry about it ou o

and i'll send u my email!!
@mewiyev

would you consider making it a bit more of a bust??
i just would like to be able to see the sweater chest part a lil more if that makes sense?? u vu;;;
if not then dont worry about it ou o

and i'll send u my email!!
B25L2.pngAZ8Up8T.pngPTT8YBi.pnglZCodyb.png6d77EIP.pngSbEjijD.png4u7OQ9O.pngRLIfIDW.pngXwJ9zsx.pngRd5aGFb.pngII4SUL4.pngbY0DuyH.pngW8v9FzS.pngB25R2.png
@chujellies

Yea np I'll see what I can do about it! Since I'm doing arms it might look better than cropping them anyway, but I gotta see what comes of it 'w' Sent you the invoice, I will be able to start soon too!
@chujellies

Yea np I'll see what I can do about it! Since I'm doing arms it might look better than cropping them anyway, but I gotta see what comes of it 'w' Sent you the invoice, I will be able to start soon too!
@chujellies I received your payment, and started hashing it out rq [img]https://i.gyazo.com/aa803d356cb8fb7d3ea5bb034bba6019.png[/img] What do you think of this? 'o' I ...realized like after sketching that this might not meant the "hands in face" pose you meant, since this kinda obscures the skeleton ribcage a lot. it will show to some extent though. maybe i could do bones on the sleevs maybe? anyway lmk if you dig this! then i will go ahead and make it have prettier lines then start painting it
@chujellies

I received your payment, and started hashing it out rq

aa803d356cb8fb7d3ea5bb034bba6019.png

What do you think of this? 'o'
I ...realized like after sketching that this might not meant the "hands in face" pose you meant, since this kinda obscures the skeleton ribcage a lot. it will show to some extent though. maybe i could do bones on the sleevs maybe? anyway lmk if you dig this! then i will go ahead and make it have prettier lines then start painting it
@mewiyev ( i have such a hard time typing your username for some reason OTL )

g a s P S
my daughter looks bea U TIFUL

I DIG IT LOTS tbh im not really sure what i wanted with the pose myself lmao im rather bad with poses;; BUT THIS IS NICE bones on the sleeves might not be a bad idea u 3u

you're pretty quick o u o
@mewiyev ( i have such a hard time typing your username for some reason OTL )

g a s P S
my daughter looks bea U TIFUL

I DIG IT LOTS tbh im not really sure what i wanted with the pose myself lmao im rather bad with poses;; BUT THIS IS NICE bones on the sleeves might not be a bad idea u 3u

you're pretty quick o u o
@chujellies

aha yea people type me as meweyev and like mewiyiv sometimes, the vowels seem to get people a lil tripped up. the name mewmew doesn't actually appear to be taken so maybe i'll change it to that sometime 'w'

but anyway i'm glad you like!! i'll see if bones on the sleevs look good! and yaaaa i am usually not so quick but it's kind of a chill/holiday week for me so i've just been on top of getting things done quick :3
@chujellies

aha yea people type me as meweyev and like mewiyiv sometimes, the vowels seem to get people a lil tripped up. the name mewmew doesn't actually appear to be taken so maybe i'll change it to that sometime 'w'

but anyway i'm glad you like!! i'll see if bones on the sleevs look good! and yaaaa i am usually not so quick but it's kind of a chill/holiday week for me so i've just been on top of getting things done quick :3
@chujellies [img]http://i.imgur.com/vfFsqa1.jpg[/img] Finished :D I'll PM you a link to the full size~ edit: woops forgot to turn on a couple of the layers >->
@chujellies

vfFsqa1.jpg

Finished :D I'll PM you a link to the full size~

edit: woops forgot to turn on a couple of the layers >->
@mewiyev

ahhhhHHhhhhHhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
she's perfect ;;;3;;;;
@mewiyev

ahhhhHHhhhhHhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
she's perfect ;;;3;;;;
[img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/1fec8ad5a506751b0038ed4cf948e554/tumblr_o06osxkM5G1qb593yo1_1280.png[/img] Commission I did off the thread for @ helms, realized I should post it since it fits neatly into the colored sketch bust category ^^
tumblr_o06osxkM5G1qb593yo1_1280.png

Commission I did off the thread for @ helms, realized I should post it since it fits neatly into the colored sketch bust category ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34