Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 176 177
@JovaniSkye

Payment received, I'll get to sketching asap! <3

And I feel you, its been a wild year huh! Hope that things clear up and get smoother soon for you! And little celebrating and relaxing with your buddies is always nice! ^^

Oh wow! Would you mind me asking how much you had to pay for the scroll? Just out of curiosity! ^3^
@JovaniSkye

Payment received, I'll get to sketching asap! <3

And I feel you, its been a wild year huh! Hope that things clear up and get smoother soon for you! And little celebrating and relaxing with your buddies is always nice! ^^

Oh wow! Would you mind me asking how much you had to pay for the scroll? Just out of curiosity! ^3^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika Yay! ^^

Yeah, I was sort of emotionally beat and done as of November last year and it just kept getting worse. I had finally started breaking out of it, making plans, doing things for myself, and then all this. Just been really rough.

Misha's? I did not. O_O I've been playing WoW Classic with this kid and we finally got friendly enough where I mentioned my addiction to pixel Dragons and he said he was a backer and had one of the scrolls and would give it to me for my birthday. I came right over here and comi'd you but didn't 100% believe him because it seemed too wild, and he wasn't joking. So I'm at a loss and owe him a debt. Guess I can't let him die in raid tonight xDD;;;;

Ko's was... 1.2mill? That feels steep and I did it in increments so I don't really remember. I think it was over a mill. And that was more expensive than scrolls were going for at the time, but Ko's Scroll was also from a friend, and I knew they'd let me do a heck of a long payment plan at my own pace, and it was a friend, so I paid more.
@Korppipoika Yay! ^^

Yeah, I was sort of emotionally beat and done as of November last year and it just kept getting worse. I had finally started breaking out of it, making plans, doing things for myself, and then all this. Just been really rough.

Misha's? I did not. O_O I've been playing WoW Classic with this kid and we finally got friendly enough where I mentioned my addiction to pixel Dragons and he said he was a backer and had one of the scrolls and would give it to me for my birthday. I came right over here and comi'd you but didn't 100% believe him because it seemed too wild, and he wasn't joking. So I'm at a loss and owe him a debt. Guess I can't let him die in raid tonight xDD;;;;

Ko's was... 1.2mill? That feels steep and I did it in increments so I don't really remember. I think it was over a mill. And that was more expensive than scrolls were going for at the time, but Ko's Scroll was also from a friend, and I knew they'd let me do a heck of a long payment plan at my own pace, and it was a friend, so I paid more.
@JovaniSkye

Oh man I hear you! I've been slowly getting bit better too and going to work has really helped with that, luckily I was able to do quite bit from home but now I've gotten properly to quarantine life and I do not enjoy this, no!

Oh wow! That's so nice of them! <3 Really makes me happy to hear that..! ^3^ I'm happy for you!

And wow you have two first gen imps!? Oh wow! That's so cool, I'm jealous :D
One of my ultimate goals is to have one too but I've lost my interest to the game a bit so I don't know if I'll ever really get one XD

@JovaniSkye

Oh man I hear you! I've been slowly getting bit better too and going to work has really helped with that, luckily I was able to do quite bit from home but now I've gotten properly to quarantine life and I do not enjoy this, no!

Oh wow! That's so nice of them! <3 Really makes me happy to hear that..! ^3^ I'm happy for you!

And wow you have two first gen imps!? Oh wow! That's so cool, I'm jealous :D
One of my ultimate goals is to have one too but I've lost my interest to the game a bit so I don't know if I'll ever really get one XD

I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika I'm glad you found an outlet. ^^ Now that the weather is getting nicer, I can go outside more with my son, so that'll be good, and we can visit his local family, I just can't see mine since they're the next state over. Rough around my birthday as I always "celebrate" by going to stay with them for the weekend and just eating for three days LOL

Yeah, I literally have no words. He also died three times last night RIP ME

I do ^^ I had Ko's Scroll for a while after a looooooooong time of saving, and used it on my son's first birthday and did a big event. This one I'll use on my birthday. Actually, it's sort of cool, I just realized Ko is White/White/Gold with Fire eyes and Misha is White/White/Ice with Water eyes. Kind of fitting for my personality xD;; I actually have 3 Gen 1 Imps, one is off in a RL friend's nest, and she was also a gift from a friend xD;;; It's an insane amount of work for sure.
@Korppipoika I'm glad you found an outlet. ^^ Now that the weather is getting nicer, I can go outside more with my son, so that'll be good, and we can visit his local family, I just can't see mine since they're the next state over. Rough around my birthday as I always "celebrate" by going to stay with them for the weekend and just eating for three days LOL

Yeah, I literally have no words. He also died three times last night RIP ME

I do ^^ I had Ko's Scroll for a while after a looooooooong time of saving, and used it on my son's first birthday and did a big event. This one I'll use on my birthday. Actually, it's sort of cool, I just realized Ko is White/White/Gold with Fire eyes and Misha is White/White/Ice with Water eyes. Kind of fitting for my personality xD;; I actually have 3 Gen 1 Imps, one is off in a RL friend's nest, and she was also a gift from a friend xD;;; It's an insane amount of work for sure.
@JovaniSkye I'm also glad that we have pretty much nice nature paths i can walk so that's good in this situation! I actually missed my birthday too, thats kinda annoying but on the other hand, I didn't have throw a party XD But hey! Here's the first sketch! Let me know what you think!! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ea27b6bea9a54ec2a138272bca37af77/ed915f78dedc1b17-65/s1280x1920/ab9abd333bac13fdc661ccd0451445dcbb3395b7.png[/img] Also ASDFGHJ THREE??? WOW!!! That's insane!!! So cool too and inspiring too! Maybe one day I can have one too! ^3^
@JovaniSkye

I'm also glad that we have pretty much nice nature paths i can walk so that's good in this situation! I actually missed my birthday too, thats kinda annoying but on the other hand, I didn't have throw a party XD

But hey! Here's the first sketch! Let me know what you think!!

ab9abd333bac13fdc661ccd0451445dcbb3395b7.png

Also ASDFGHJ THREE??? WOW!!! That's insane!!! So cool too and inspiring too! Maybe one day I can have one too! ^3^
@Korppipoika Oh no, oh no! D: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. < 3

SHE LOOKS SO ELEGANT OMG. I LOVE HER. O_O And I love that single falling feather. And the draping pearls. And her little teeth omg. She's fantastic. ;_; < 3

The hope is that Khi, her twin, will be one as well. xD;;; My goal is to make him an Imp the day my book gets published. ^^;
@Korppipoika Oh no, oh no! D: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY. < 3

SHE LOOKS SO ELEGANT OMG. I LOVE HER. O_O And I love that single falling feather. And the draping pearls. And her little teeth omg. She's fantastic. ;_; < 3

The hope is that Khi, her twin, will be one as well. xD;;; My goal is to make him an Imp the day my book gets published. ^^;
@Korppipoika ohh, could I be added to pinglist, please? I don't get paid until tomorrow but I might definitely swing in here when I do [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1]
@Korppipoika ohh, could I be added to pinglist, please? I don't get paid until tomorrow but I might definitely swing in here when I do
tumblr_pxfrjtmGif1tb42gdo1_1280.jpg
@JovaniSkye

Aww, thank you so much! I might have a little party when it's safe though haha!

Yay! Awesome to hear!! >u< <3 I'll get to coloring then!

What's the title of your book btw? :D So cool you're writing one!
@JovaniSkye

Aww, thank you so much! I might have a little party when it's safe though haha!

Yay! Awesome to hear!! >u< <3 I'll get to coloring then!

What's the title of your book btw? :D So cool you're writing one!
@scarecrane

Sure thing, I'll add you right away! <3 And yay! I'll be looking forward to it!
@scarecrane

Sure thing, I'll add you right away! <3 And yay! I'll be looking forward to it!
@Korppipoika The first book is called Molten. I finished it back in November. I'm currently trying to edit/write the second draft before moving to more important steps. ^^; Misha is the main focus of this book with the idea being each of my three have their own book, but follow the same timeline.
@Korppipoika The first book is called Molten. I finished it back in November. I'm currently trying to edit/write the second draft before moving to more important steps. ^^; Misha is the main focus of this book with the idea being each of my three have their own book, but follow the same timeline.
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 176 177