Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177
@Korppipoika

gosh, they look so cute!! i'm so excited with how they're coming along!! eee!
@Korppipoika

gosh, they look so cute!! i'm so excited with how they're coming along!! eee!
FY9uLcA.png
@Convexity

I'm so glad to hear! Hehee! <3
@Convexity

I'm so glad to hear! Hehee! <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Convexity Guess what I finally had the time to finish? :3c [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f7d34fe409336c257757d9e77537e68a/81ab5e94d859ee22-a6/s540x810/28499fddca5beef9a35644de57bab233bac8326a.png[/img] Hope you like how them boys turned out! ^3^ Thank you for commissioning and if you want me to email you bigger file, let me know! :D
@Convexity

Guess what I finally had the time to finish? :3c

28499fddca5beef9a35644de57bab233bac8326a.png

Hope you like how them boys turned out! ^3^ Thank you for commissioning and if you want me to email you bigger file, let me know! :D
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika Oh my GOODNESS they both look so lovely!! i adore how they came out, i'm honestly so, so in love with the details!! I adore how the turned out so much!!! Thank you thank you!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Korppipoika

Oh my GOODNESS they both look so lovely!! i adore how they came out, i'm honestly so, so in love with the details!! I adore how the turned out so much!!! Thank you thank you!!
FY9uLcA.png
Opening one gem slot, any one character goes!
(If you want to order a couple or more characters picture USD slots are open!)

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan
Opening one gem slot, any one character goes!
(If you want to order a couple or more characters picture USD slots are open!)

Pinglist for human slots
@Razaera, @HollowedAngel777 @Grimme

General pinglist
@zebrafinch @Decidueye @TsarinaTorment @Kragar @Trickilicky @Micheru @Addmon @Dokvganryuu@kalistys @Trachynhawb @TwilightDreams @Mareanie @Ecaflip @Kattikatt
@tygertyger @aehara @JovaniSkye @SilverFoxDemon @Mewbot @SarcasticHawke @Redtiger7736 @MinimalistFish @Rainpetal @WyvernRathian @Mesai
@SunkissedDragon @SyntheticEnergon @JNaan
@Korppipoika Can I claim the gem slot?
@Korppipoika Can I claim the gem slot?
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Absolutely! ^3^ what can I get you? :D
@SarcasticHawke

Absolutely! ^3^ what can I get you? :D
@Korppipoika Sorry for the late response! Could I get a fully colored piece of this lad here? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38088965] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380890/38088965_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Korppipoika Sorry for the late response! Could I get a fully colored piece of this lad here?

38088965_350.png
@SarcasticHawke

No problem and of course! ^3^ Oh he's a bard and a werewolf? Loving him already! He'd be 2800 gems..!

Do you have specific wishes for pose, expression or background color? :D
@SarcasticHawke

No problem and of course! ^3^ Oh he's a bard and a werewolf? Loving him already! He'd be 2800 gems..!

Do you have specific wishes for pose, expression or background color? :D
@Korppipoika I'm glad you like him ;^) As usual I shall leave the creative process up to you! I do so enjoy seeing what you come up with. If you are running low on ideas feel free to just make it look like he's singing a tune or wolfing out! I'll love it either way.
@Korppipoika I'm glad you like him ;^) As usual I shall leave the creative process up to you! I do so enjoy seeing what you come up with. If you are running low on ideas feel free to just make it look like he's singing a tune or wolfing out! I'll love it either way.
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 ... 176 177