Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Korppipoika art// Hiatus!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 176 177
@SarcasticHawke
Hahah, sounds great! I'll be in touch with the sketch and lemme know if anything crosses your mind! ;3 <3
@SarcasticHawke
Hahah, sounds great! I'll be in touch with the sketch and lemme know if anything crosses your mind! ;3 <3
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@SarcasticHawke Hello hello! Here's the sketch ^3^ This took me longer than usually 'cause my life is absolutely hectic right now so sorry about that! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2bc92803dd2e7d9856b9c09afad904d5/906f583d630a40f6-ae/s1280x1920/025932d6c55d76e6044b4a4e835f41958d0dc0cf.png[/img] Lemme know if you would like to keep the teeth there btw! If the sketch looks good to you I'll get to coloring! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke

Hello hello! Here's the sketch ^3^ This took me longer than usually 'cause my life is absolutely hectic right now so sorry about that!

025932d6c55d76e6044b4a4e835f41958d0dc0cf.png

Lemme know if you would like to keep the teeth there btw! If the sketch looks good to you I'll get to coloring! ^3^
I miss lots of pings for misspelling, please check yours when pinging me..! He/Him
10hours ahead of FRtime| My art tag in Tumblr | Get your own commission! |Dragons for sale | WISHLIST
@Korppipoika Looks great, and I love the teeth <3 I saw this on tumblr first and was like *squints* Wait, that's MY BOI!!!
@Korppipoika Looks great, and I love the teeth <3 I saw this on tumblr first and was like *squints* Wait, that's MY BOI!!!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke

Hahah, thats great to hear! And I'll get to coloring then! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke

Hahah, thats great to hear! And I'll get to coloring then! ^3^
@SarcasticHawke Helloooo! It's been crazy busy time so this took a while but!!! Here he finally is! \o/ Wohoo! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2857555a8263c175ec138842e94b3adc/76b8a881bea137f5-cd/s1280x1920/1af3b7ffc0ff97e7fbd423eb7d11a91e7531d4bf.png[/img] Thank you so much for commissioning, hope you like how he came out! ^3^ <3
@SarcasticHawke

Helloooo! It's been crazy busy time so this took a while but!!! Here he finally is! \o/ Wohoo!

1af3b7ffc0ff97e7fbd423eb7d11a91e7531d4bf.png

Thank you so much for commissioning, hope you like how he came out! ^3^ <3
@Korppipoika No need to apologize!! He looks so good, I just love how sassy and happy his expression is <3 [img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/NiOPyn6a7tV3q/200.gif[/img]
@Korppipoika No need to apologize!! He looks so good, I just love how sassy and happy his expression is <3

200.gif
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
Open for USD! ?????
Open for USD! ?????
@Korppipoika HEY! If possible, I have a special request? A while back you made my boy Malakhi into perfection and I was wondering if you'd do his twin for me? They're the main characters in the book I'm editing. I've always struggled with Misha because I made her too much like myself, but I'm working through it, haha. This is what she's going to look like on my birthday (May 25th) ^^
Misha Me

I was hoping you could do the similar short-snout wolfish Imperial look that you gave to Khi, but more feminine? (I am so not LOL) Maybe more along the lines of a kitsune (many-tailed japanese fox) if you wanted inspiration? Misha loves with all of her being. She's fiercely loyal and protects those she cares for in any way she can.

If it works better to make her eyes just blue like Khi's were, that's ok. I just can't make myself unscry a primal xD; Also, if her mouth is shown open, she has sharp teeth. *rolls around brain dead and hopes that's enough to go on* D:
@Korppipoika HEY! If possible, I have a special request? A while back you made my boy Malakhi into perfection and I was wondering if you'd do his twin for me? They're the main characters in the book I'm editing. I've always struggled with Misha because I made her too much like myself, but I'm working through it, haha. This is what she's going to look like on my birthday (May 25th) ^^
Misha Me

I was hoping you could do the similar short-snout wolfish Imperial look that you gave to Khi, but more feminine? (I am so not LOL) Maybe more along the lines of a kitsune (many-tailed japanese fox) if you wanted inspiration? Misha loves with all of her being. She's fiercely loyal and protects those she cares for in any way she can.

If it works better to make her eyes just blue like Khi's were, that's ok. I just can't make myself unscry a primal xD; Also, if her mouth is shown open, she has sharp teeth. *rolls around brain dead and hopes that's enough to go on* D:
@JovaniSkye

Oooooooo!!!!! YeS!!! YES!!!! I'm loving this prompt already!!!

I'm definitely interested to do this commission! :D Her pose could mirror the picture I did of Malakhi? I think that would be very neat!

My paypal is susikukka@gmail.com and she'd be 30 usd ^3^

Also happy early birthday! Wow you mean you're getting imp scroll for her?? Thats awesome! :D Congrats!!
@JovaniSkye

Oooooooo!!!!! YeS!!! YES!!!! I'm loving this prompt already!!!

I'm definitely interested to do this commission! :D Her pose could mirror the picture I did of Malakhi? I think that would be very neat!

My paypal is susikukka@gmail.com and she'd be 30 usd ^3^

Also happy early birthday! Wow you mean you're getting imp scroll for her?? Thats awesome! :D Congrats!!
@Korppipoika Yaaaaay!!! ^____^

Ok! I’ll let you be the mastermind behind it ^^ I love your art. <3 I just sent it along in USD! ^^

And thank you! ^^ Been a really rough like 7 months. Don’t feel much like celebrating but people are insisting, lol. And yeah, she’ll be an Imp for my birthday. < 3
@Korppipoika Yaaaaay!!! ^____^

Ok! I’ll let you be the mastermind behind it ^^ I love your art. <3 I just sent it along in USD! ^^

And thank you! ^^ Been a really rough like 7 months. Don’t feel much like celebrating but people are insisting, lol. And yeah, she’ll be an Imp for my birthday. < 3
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 176 177