Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 31's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
@ThirtyOne

I am absolutely in love with your art style, it's simply gorgeous! Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
@ThirtyOne

I am absolutely in love with your art style, it's simply gorgeous! Could I be added to your pinglist, please?
@ThirtyOne Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art style is fantastic!!
@ThirtyOne Could I be added to the pinglist please? Your art style is fantastic!!
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@Shadowdawn199 @Calenmiriel Thank you guys! You have both been added ^^
@Shadowdawn199 @Calenmiriel Thank you guys! You have both been added ^^
52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne : Your art style is both unique and stunning ! Would you mind adding me to your pinglist, please ? ^^
@ThirtyOne : Your art style is both unique and stunning ! Would you mind adding me to your pinglist, please ? ^^
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
@Marinna Thank you for the kind words ^^ Of course! I'll add you right away~
@Marinna Thank you for the kind words ^^ Of course! I'll add you right away~
52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne May I be put on a ping list? Your art is some of the best I've ever seen, I'm amazed!
@ThirtyOne May I be put on a ping list? Your art is some of the best I've ever seen, I'm amazed!
@PuchiMausu Oh goodness, thank you for the compliment :'D I'll add you right away~
@PuchiMausu Oh goodness, thank you for the compliment :'D I'll add you right away~
52YLo8F.png
@ThirtyOne Thank you so much! Now to start saving up! :D
@ThirtyOne Thank you so much! Now to start saving up! :D
@ThirtyOne
Could I be added to your ping list? c:
@ThirtyOne
Could I be added to your ping list? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."