Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Tears' Fancy Chibis!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Extrics
hahahahha!!!!!! I don't think it works like that...... XDD
nah, people on FR are, for the most part, pretty polite. c: I know i've never met mean people yet, and i've been on here for a while. ((only a few scammers.....>_>; that wasn't fun))

YEAH, I SAW YOUR ART FROM SAKIMICHAN. First reaction: this person must be hella amazing at what they do. xDDD
dannnggg! :D Do people usually sell for RL$ there? :o or Gaiagold? :o
@Extrics
hahahahha!!!!!! I don't think it works like that...... XDD
nah, people on FR are, for the most part, pretty polite. c: I know i've never met mean people yet, and i've been on here for a while. ((only a few scammers.....>_>; that wasn't fun))

YEAH, I SAW YOUR ART FROM SAKIMICHAN. First reaction: this person must be hella amazing at what they do. xDDD
dannnggg! :D Do people usually sell for RL$ there? :o or Gaiagold? :o
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@moongoddess
Yeah i figured it must be super easy to scam people tbh
like i have no protection as an artist but neither does the buyer other than our mutual word that something will get done
though ive learned to be chill about virtual currency and tbh if it takes me more than 2 times to draw something right then i usually cancel and refund bc i can't be bothered to keep trying for pixel money a lot of times

and her tumblr
i think she does rlcs but shes mostly a irl concept artist
as much as i love her, i gotta admit i like some of her older styles a lot better
@moongoddess
Yeah i figured it must be super easy to scam people tbh
like i have no protection as an artist but neither does the buyer other than our mutual word that something will get done
though ive learned to be chill about virtual currency and tbh if it takes me more than 2 times to draw something right then i usually cancel and refund bc i can't be bothered to keep trying for pixel money a lot of times

and her tumblr
i think she does rlcs but shes mostly a irl concept artist
as much as i love her, i gotta admit i like some of her older styles a lot better
I took a 4 year hiatus and now I’m lost
@MoonGoddess Sorry, I fell asleep xD He's super cute!! <3 Thank you so much!! :D
@MoonGoddess Sorry, I fell asleep xD He's super cute!! <3 Thank you so much!! :D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
yayyy!! :DD
so glad you like it! ;u; don't forget to take Puffturtle home too!!

@Extrics
yeah.....XDD I've learned that over the years as well. :P
A bit more frustrating for me when i was just starting out in my art world.

ahkk.....D: link is broken? >_< is that sakimichan's tumblr? o3o
@Drachenschwinge
yayyy!! :DD
so glad you like it! ;u; don't forget to take Puffturtle home too!!

@Extrics
yeah.....XDD I've learned that over the years as well. :P
A bit more frustrating for me when i was just starting out in my art world.

ahkk.....D: link is broken? >_< is that sakimichan's tumblr? o3o
finished via streaming! c: if anyone wants to watch in the future, lemme know! [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/28ldxr9.jpg[/img]
finished via streaming! c:
if anyone wants to watch in the future, lemme know!

28ldxr9.jpg
@MoonGoddess
yeah i can imagine that must suck especially if you buy a lot of art tbh

oh does a direct link work??
http://sakimichan.tumblr.com/

tho side note ive figured out i have a super skewed sense of what's cheap on this site now omg i can't tell
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
@MoonGoddess
yeah i can imagine that must suck especially if you buy a lot of art tbh

oh does a direct link work??
http://sakimichan.tumblr.com/

tho side note ive figured out i have a super skewed sense of what's cheap on this site now omg i can't tell
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
@Extrics
yessssssssssss!! :DDD
yayy! art!! :D i really loved her shipping of Jack and Elsa....<3 otp

pfft, cheap is different from quality....
Cheap stuff is like......0-100k in my book.
100k-300k is like....."yeah, i can spend this, but i'll think twice before ditching in treasure"
300k+ is like....."this gotta be helllaaaa good. xDD"

but also remember, Flight Rising's art economy is significantly lower than most sites. :o it's not bad, but also not good. For example, i can probably sell my Chibis for 10$ on other sites, but on here, that's 1k gems, and nobody pays that for my stuff. so...yeah. c:
@Extrics
yessssssssssss!! :DDD
yayy! art!! :D i really loved her shipping of Jack and Elsa....<3 otp

pfft, cheap is different from quality....
Cheap stuff is like......0-100k in my book.
100k-300k is like....."yeah, i can spend this, but i'll think twice before ditching in treasure"
300k+ is like....."this gotta be helllaaaa good. xDD"

but also remember, Flight Rising's art economy is significantly lower than most sites. :o it's not bad, but also not good. For example, i can probably sell my Chibis for 10$ on other sites, but on here, that's 1k gems, and nobody pays that for my stuff. so...yeah. c:
@MoonGoddess
ye! she did super nicely on those ugh i loved them so much

ooooooh huh
what about gem wise???
???????????????????
bc my sense of currency here is so skewed omg

oh yeah i figured my rlc price on here is probably a little expensive compared to everyone else but then again everyone seems to be super underselling their effort??? bc $10 means you should do your work in an hour to get min wage??????
@MoonGoddess
ye! she did super nicely on those ugh i loved them so much

ooooooh huh
what about gem wise???
???????????????????
bc my sense of currency here is so skewed omg

oh yeah i figured my rlc price on here is probably a little expensive compared to everyone else but then again everyone seems to be super underselling their effort??? bc $10 means you should do your work in an hour to get min wage??????
@MoonGoddess
Reference/Description: http://fav.me/d8nqk7i
Payment Offer: Gems
Additional notes: I'd like a chibi please ^^ Let me know if you're interested
@MoonGoddess
Reference/Description: http://fav.me/d8nqk7i
Payment Offer: Gems
Additional notes: I'd like a chibi please ^^ Let me know if you're interested
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@Extrics
Lol, gems....depends on the going rate in the Item Sales forum. i think right now they're going at around 690treasure: 1 gem
so...100 gems would be 69k treasure.
cheap art: 100 gems
good art/spending: 300-700 gems?
amazing crazy: 700-1200 gems...

it's really my own way of pricing things though ^^^^^ so feel free to ignore me....
Lol, yeah, art is undersold here. some people are super fast though. :o like...some people sell stuff for a lot, but only need 20-30 minutes on it. //not that person...;-;

Ultimately pricing is up to you! if you feel like you're underselling yourself, don't do it! there are always people willing to buy amazing art (like urs). <333 ^u^
@Extrics
Lol, gems....depends on the going rate in the Item Sales forum. i think right now they're going at around 690treasure: 1 gem
so...100 gems would be 69k treasure.
cheap art: 100 gems
good art/spending: 300-700 gems?
amazing crazy: 700-1200 gems...

it's really my own way of pricing things though ^^^^^ so feel free to ignore me....
Lol, yeah, art is undersold here. some people are super fast though. :o like...some people sell stuff for a lot, but only need 20-30 minutes on it. //not that person...;-;

Ultimately pricing is up to you! if you feel like you're underselling yourself, don't do it! there are always people willing to buy amazing art (like urs). <333 ^u^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25