Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Tears' Fancy Chibis!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Donghae
lol, OC art collecting is a lot of fun. C:
i have my own little hoard of art. :')

lmao, um....
well it's nearly 12 here (like...lunch), and i'll probably be home by 4 my time.....? so in like.....in 4-5 hrs i can probably stream. idk if you're around then. xDD i think that's 1 or 2 your time? :o
@Donghae
lol, OC art collecting is a lot of fun. C:
i have my own little hoard of art. :')

lmao, um....
well it's nearly 12 here (like...lunch), and i'll probably be home by 4 my time.....? so in like.....in 4-5 hrs i can probably stream. idk if you're around then. xDD i think that's 1 or 2 your time? :o
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@MoonGoddess
Ah, I know you do! I was totally looking at your oc's earlier out of curiosity, and they are adorable. Especially Kenneth and Jade. And Elijah and Elisha. And Eredor. And really all of your ocs. They are just all so developed and amazing <3

I will probably be around. It's a slow day at the office today x'D
@MoonGoddess
Ah, I know you do! I was totally looking at your oc's earlier out of curiosity, and they are adorable. Especially Kenneth and Jade. And Elijah and Elisha. And Eredor. And really all of your ocs. They are just all so developed and amazing <3

I will probably be around. It's a slow day at the office today x'D
Plague-Flight-Writing-Signature-Banner-2-background-done-2_zps2na0lwjy.png
@Donghae
hahha, thank you! :'D
i still need to write more tbh...OTL i started off pretty badly by simply creating characters that i would want art for (ya know, like super cool, so art would be sugoi and epic)? :'DD
now i need to rework some of the personalities. ;u;
<3

awesomeee! OvO i'll bug you again in a few hours. ^U^
@Donghae
hahha, thank you! :'D
i still need to write more tbh...OTL i started off pretty badly by simply creating characters that i would want art for (ya know, like super cool, so art would be sugoi and epic)? :'DD
now i need to rework some of the personalities. ;u;
<3

awesomeee! OvO i'll bug you again in a few hours. ^U^
@MoonGoddess

Well, if you ever want a random short story or something written for them, I'd love to contribute!! Random short stories for characters are my specialty. (;//;)

I start off by designing a character, and then I end up building whole stories around them, and then creating more characters, and then getting overwhelmed by what I create and pushing it to the side. And then re-starting with a new idea. Lol. It's a vicious cycle. But this story that the character that's getting a chibi is for- I've been working on it for a few months, so I'm pretty intense in it. Hopefully I won't lose interest in it x"D

Sounds good!! I look forward to it.
@MoonGoddess

Well, if you ever want a random short story or something written for them, I'd love to contribute!! Random short stories for characters are my specialty. (;//;)

I start off by designing a character, and then I end up building whole stories around them, and then creating more characters, and then getting overwhelmed by what I create and pushing it to the side. And then re-starting with a new idea. Lol. It's a vicious cycle. But this story that the character that's getting a chibi is for- I've been working on it for a few months, so I'm pretty intense in it. Hopefully I won't lose interest in it x"D

Sounds good!! I look forward to it.
@Donghae
ooooooh, i might pester you for those. i love getting "Fanfic" random short stories of my OCs. :'DD
<3

that sounds like a complicated process. >_> xDDD
i usually like to think of cool features/aspects/clothing/styles/hair etc that i'd like to see and interact with, and then make an OC on that. >_> that's why some of my OCs develop personalities that are completely different from their look, and vice versa....:'DD

SO SORRY I'M LATE. i got caught up with food. OwO *noms*
give me five and i'll ping you a link for stream
OTL
@Donghae
ooooooh, i might pester you for those. i love getting "Fanfic" random short stories of my OCs. :'DD
<3

that sounds like a complicated process. >_> xDDD
i usually like to think of cool features/aspects/clothing/styles/hair etc that i'd like to see and interact with, and then make an OC on that. >_> that's why some of my OCs develop personalities that are completely different from their look, and vice versa....:'DD

SO SORRY I'M LATE. i got caught up with food. OwO *noms*
give me five and i'll ping you a link for stream
OTL
@MoonGoddess

Haha, well, I love writing them x'D It's, like, when people ask me to write something for their character (i.e. characters that aren't my own) I get so motivated and inspired, but as soon as I have to write something for my own characters- poof. Inspiration gone.

It's... somewhat complicated. The story I'm working on now has, like... 9 main characters, so the POV shifts are a headrush sometimes. But most of them will be dead by the end of the first story, so... thank god for that.
That's awesome! *nudge nudge* you should totally tell me about them sometime.

Ah, it's okay! I'm going to be awol in ten minutes anyways, since I'll be heading home and traffic is HORRIBLE.
@MoonGoddess

Haha, well, I love writing them x'D It's, like, when people ask me to write something for their character (i.e. characters that aren't my own) I get so motivated and inspired, but as soon as I have to write something for my own characters- poof. Inspiration gone.

It's... somewhat complicated. The story I'm working on now has, like... 9 main characters, so the POV shifts are a headrush sometimes. But most of them will be dead by the end of the first story, so... thank god for that.
That's awesome! *nudge nudge* you should totally tell me about them sometime.

Ah, it's okay! I'm going to be awol in ten minutes anyways, since I'll be heading home and traffic is HORRIBLE.
@Donghae
lmao, that's like me when it comes to art. :'DD i don't think i've ever drawn chibis for any of my OCs yet. OTL

omggg
o-o i love killing off my characters....*oops*
haha, i'm super lazy...:'D but definitely i can blab/type about them, as long as there are questions to go off of. XD

<3
okieee
i'm just going to leave the link, come when you can. i'm probably be streaming for a while anyways (cuz i'm a lazy person who procrastinates all my stuff)
<3 https://join.me/528-117-940
@Donghae
lmao, that's like me when it comes to art. :'DD i don't think i've ever drawn chibis for any of my OCs yet. OTL

omggg
o-o i love killing off my characters....*oops*
haha, i'm super lazy...:'D but definitely i can blab/type about them, as long as there are questions to go off of. XD

<3
okieee
i'm just going to leave the link, come when you can. i'm probably be streaming for a while anyways (cuz i'm a lazy person who procrastinates all my stuff)
<3 https://join.me/528-117-940
@MoonGoddess
Pinglist pleaase!
@MoonGoddess
Pinglist pleaase!
Laurel%20for%20lackingsanity_zps2rcw5alo.png

QmlGS5S.png[/url
would love to be on your ping list/ wait list if you have one!

your art is so beyond adorable!
would love to be on your ping list/ wait list if you have one!

your art is so beyond adorable!
f6KZWnB.jpg
@MoonGoddess Please ping me when your shop is open again!
@MoonGoddess Please ping me when your shop is open again!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25