Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37
Hi! Just wondering whether you would be opening commissions in Gems in the future? Thanks, lovely art!
Hi! Just wondering whether you would be opening commissions in Gems in the future? Thanks, lovely art!
c8de0cfb0020414c8cfa4260f17aded83749d7b0.png
@SeaEagle Hey there~ Thank you so much for the compliment and for the interest in my art! :D Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will be opening in the future for gems?, but if I ever do I will be sure to ping you!
@SeaEagle Hey there~ Thank you so much for the compliment and for the interest in my art! :D Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will be opening in the future for gems?, but if I ever do I will be sure to ping you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina could I be added to the pinglist !
@Vovina could I be added to the pinglist !
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@Vovina Art Type: Full color waist up dragon Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30819641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308197/30819641_350.png[/img] [/url] Description: A spikey, gnarly beast for sure, she's the typical monster lurking deep in a cave type Extra notes: I'm absolutely fine with you taking liberties, your work is fantastic
@Vovina
Art Type: Full color waist up dragon
Character:

30819641_350.png

Description: A spikey, gnarly beast for sure, she's the typical monster lurking deep in a cave type
Extra notes: I'm absolutely fine with you taking liberties, your work is fantastic
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@adomaniia Absolutely~ Thank you very much for your interest, I'll add you on to the pinglist!

@Disturbed Oohh my goodness, Bisbee is such a wonderful Guardian! I'd love to draw her for you, but just want to clarify that I only do busts (will include the he and some of the neck) of dragons, but not waist up at this point in time. If that's okay with you I will start sketching and have a rough WIP for you to approve soon--at that time I'll ask for payment to be made if everything looks okay. The total for her in that case would be $24.00 USD.

If you were only interested in waist up though, I understand completely! (I could create a pinglist for dragon waist ups in case I can add that option in the future.) My apologies for any inconvenience!
@adomaniia Absolutely~ Thank you very much for your interest, I'll add you on to the pinglist!

@Disturbed Oohh my goodness, Bisbee is such a wonderful Guardian! I'd love to draw her for you, but just want to clarify that I only do busts (will include the he and some of the neck) of dragons, but not waist up at this point in time. If that's okay with you I will start sketching and have a rough WIP for you to approve soon--at that time I'll ask for payment to be made if everything looks okay. The total for her in that case would be $24.00 USD.

If you were only interested in waist up though, I understand completely! (I could create a pinglist for dragon waist ups in case I can add that option in the future.) My apologies for any inconvenience!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

That works for me (:
@Vovina

That works for me (:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
@Disturbed Alright, awesome~ I've put you down for a slot and will start sketching something soon! Please expect a rough within the next few days for you to approve via PM. Thank you so much for ordering from me, and I look forward to working with you and drawing Bisbee!
@Disturbed Alright, awesome~ I've put you down for a slot and will start sketching something soon! Please expect a rough within the next few days for you to approve via PM. Thank you so much for ordering from me, and I look forward to working with you and drawing Bisbee!
r6J6MbS.png
All done bump~
All done bump~
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina

I have a weird one for you. My husband loves Mechs, and he is a Medieval re-creationist, specifically he does Polish Winged Hussars. I was wondering if you could draw him as a dude in mech/armor?

Also, I saw that you do USD, do you ever do In Game trades? I'm leaving FR so I have a lot of stuff, including 1st year things, so i figured I'd ask. :)
@Vovina

I have a weird one for you. My husband loves Mechs, and he is a Medieval re-creationist, specifically he does Polish Winged Hussars. I was wondering if you could draw him as a dude in mech/armor?

Also, I saw that you do USD, do you ever do In Game trades? I'm leaving FR so I have a lot of stuff, including 1st year things, so i figured I'd ask. :)
UZVTEBc.png
@Ravynwolf Hello there! :D That sounds really cool actually, I may be able to do something like that, but would have some questions first about what you'd like done if that's okay! For example, is there a particular suit of armor/mech costume you'd like me to draw him in, or would I be making up an outfit or a mech version of a specific design? And the cartoon-y style be acceptable? (I realize it may be a little hard to tell with the robot examples themselves so the human examples on the front page there would give a better idea of a human subject for the face/proportions/etc!)

Unfortunately I don't do in-game trades at this time, but someone else also asked about gem payment, so I can offer to put you on that pinglist in case I open up slots at some point in the future for FR currency/items. I totally understand if you're only looking to do in-game trades at this time though, and I wish you well and good luck wherever you go from FR!
@Ravynwolf Hello there! :D That sounds really cool actually, I may be able to do something like that, but would have some questions first about what you'd like done if that's okay! For example, is there a particular suit of armor/mech costume you'd like me to draw him in, or would I be making up an outfit or a mech version of a specific design? And the cartoon-y style be acceptable? (I realize it may be a little hard to tell with the robot examples themselves so the human examples on the front page there would give a better idea of a human subject for the face/proportions/etc!)

Unfortunately I don't do in-game trades at this time, but someone else also asked about gem payment, so I can offer to put you on that pinglist in case I open up slots at some point in the future for FR currency/items. I totally understand if you're only looking to do in-game trades at this time though, and I wish you well and good luck wherever you go from FR!
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36 37