Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nenkou's Gijinka Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Nenkou if I throw in a Crystalspine Aura chest with the first chest offer, would that be enough for a colored waist-up?
@Nenkou if I throw in a Crystalspine Aura chest with the first chest offer, would that be enough for a colored waist-up?
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Two chests you can get a bust like last time. If you add a third chest, I'm willing to draw a colored waist-up for you. :)
@nemodave
Two chests you can get a bust like last time. If you add a third chest, I'm willing to draw a colored waist-up for you. :)
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou I'll take a bust like last time then :) Not sure when I'll be getting a third chest, after all. I'll be sending details in a while if you dont mind...
@Nenkou I'll take a bust like last time then :) Not sure when I'll be getting a third chest, after all. I'll be sending details in a while if you dont mind...
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Okay.
@nemodave
Okay.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou could you do my OC Cal? Here's his reference and here's his site (where you could get the basis of his personality and a written description of his appearance). In maybe a pose somewhat like THIS only he has a mischievous grin on his face and the jet of water behind him? (And the oval thing at the back because I love it <3) He's be wearing his camp half-blood shirt and his hair would look like this with aqua highlights (like in the reference). He also has a necklace that looks like this only they wont have to look compliacted and are basically just a string of five multicolored beads around his neck.
@Nenkou could you do my OC Cal? Here's his reference and here's his site (where you could get the basis of his personality and a written description of his appearance). In maybe a pose somewhat like THIS only he has a mischievous grin on his face and the jet of water behind him? (And the oval thing at the back because I love it <3) He's be wearing his camp half-blood shirt and his hair would look like this with aqua highlights (like in the reference). He also has a necklace that looks like this only they wont have to look compliacted and are basically just a string of five multicolored beads around his neck.
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Got it. :D
@nemodave
Got it. :D
lacrimosa01.png
OHHHHHHKAY ultimate fan mode now. I need. Dragon: Aroldo Reference Image(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17155051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171551/17155051_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes: He is a battlefront general, more info in his bio! basically just a warrior adorned in armor...etc. Order: a Colored bust please! (the 500g one!) <3 @Nenkou
OHHHHHHKAY ultimate fan mode now. I need.

Dragon: Aroldo
Reference Image(s):

17155051_350.png

Notes: He is a battlefront general, more info in his bio! basically just a warrior adorned in armor...etc.
Order: a Colored bust please! (the 500g one!)

<3

@Nenkou
V8gagRz.png
@TheStryder
Okay! He's so glorious! I'll show you the sketch before I color it. :)
@TheStryder
Okay! He's so glorious! I'll show you the sketch before I color it. :)
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou ~ Your artwork is amazing! I'm bookmarking this thread for sure!
@Nenkou ~ Your artwork is amazing! I'm bookmarking this thread for sure!
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@DracoSicarius
Thank you!
@DracoSicarius
Thank you!
lacrimosa01.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11