Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nenkou's Gijinka Shop [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
friendly bump
friendly bump
H9klr6C.pngGMT +8 | sell Lv 25 beauty
Shuai tou da fa,23333!!!!!!
Shuai tou da fa,23333!!!!!!
tumblr_nrbrt9j5lb1ts3qepo2_r1_100.gifAdoptables Shop | Art Shop
@Nenkou I really pray that I am not undervalue pricing your art. If I am please let me know Right away, so I can adjust my offer. Most likely I will come back, when I have more treasure. Dragon:Algormortis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12564355] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125644/12564355_350.png[/img] [/url] Notes: Algormortis is a determined, quiet derg who tries to be optimistic even though he is not. He loves books, but is not very active since his flesh started to rot. (He has lore that is in his bio.) Order: a headshot sketch, with or without color depending on if I can afford it with my offer. Offer: 100 gems, with 40000 treasure (if you take event items, at lowest auction house prices of course....I would be willing to add those in too....) Please let me know if it fair offer...
@Nenkou

I really pray that I am not undervalue pricing your art. If I am please let me know Right away, so I can adjust my offer. Most likely I will come back, when I have more treasure.

Dragon:Algormortis

12564355_350.png

Notes: Algormortis is a determined, quiet derg who tries to be optimistic even though he is not. He loves books, but is not very active since his flesh started to rot. (He has lore that is in his bio.)
Order: a headshot sketch, with or without color depending on if I can afford it with my offer.
Offer: 100 gems, with 40000 treasure (if you take event items, at lowest auction house prices of course....I would be willing to add those in too....) Please let me know if it fair offer...
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
@Nekomancer77

So I do not have to try hunting down your art forum again...
@Nekomancer77

So I do not have to try hunting down your art forum again...
@Nekomancer77
Okay. I'm willing to draw a colored headshot sketch for that price.
@Nekomancer77
Okay. I'm willing to draw a colored headshot sketch for that price.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou (sorry this took so long)
Reference Image(s):
Name: Timothy Runes
Height: 5"8 ft
Hair color: red and spiky [SAMPLE]
Eye color: Emerald green
Notes:
Skills: hand-to-hand combat, can use any weapon expertly, and can speak in 10 languages
Weapon: duel celestial bronze daggers and black duel metallic batons
Personality: protective, anti-social, loyal and optimistic.
Attire: green hoodie over a black shirt, jeans, sneakers and black fingerless gloves.
Order: Colored headshot in a pose something like this: THSI (pleas ignore the crappy drawing) where his back isn't completely turned and his head is still slightly (but not 180 degrees) turned and his left hand is holding his celestial bronze dagger (where the point peeks from his right shoulder) and the other arm (right) is stuffed in his pocket. (I hope you got that?)
Offer: 2 creeping circuits chests
@Nenkou (sorry this took so long)
Reference Image(s):
Name: Timothy Runes
Height: 5"8 ft
Hair color: red and spiky [SAMPLE]
Eye color: Emerald green
Notes:
Skills: hand-to-hand combat, can use any weapon expertly, and can speak in 10 languages
Weapon: duel celestial bronze daggers and black duel metallic batons
Personality: protective, anti-social, loyal and optimistic.
Attire: green hoodie over a black shirt, jeans, sneakers and black fingerless gloves.
Order: Colored headshot in a pose something like this: THSI (pleas ignore the crappy drawing) where his back isn't completely turned and his head is still slightly (but not 180 degrees) turned and his left hand is holding his celestial bronze dagger (where the point peeks from his right shoulder) and the other arm (right) is stuffed in his pocket. (I hope you got that?)
Offer: 2 creeping circuits chests
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
Fine! I'll start to draw after I receive payment. Thank you!
@nemodave
Fine! I'll start to draw after I receive payment. Thank you!
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou

Alright I like gijinka art alot, and I am glad that I offered a fair price for a colored piece. Let me know when I need to give you payment, and when you are done. Also if you need any other information for the drawing. (I can sketch out a reference picture if need be....) But I like seeing how other artists view a dragon as a gijinka.
@Nenkou

Alright I like gijinka art alot, and I am glad that I offered a fair price for a colored piece. Let me know when I need to give you payment, and when you are done. Also if you need any other information for the drawing. (I can sketch out a reference picture if need be....) But I like seeing how other artists view a dragon as a gijinka.
@Nekomancer77
I like the style of your dragon. I'll try my best to draw a gijinka for him. :)
Please send payment now. And I'll finish in a week.
@Nekomancer77
I like the style of your dragon. I'll try my best to draw a gijinka for him. :)
Please send payment now. And I'll finish in a week.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou
Alright I am glad you like his style, let me know if you want any information on him, if I did not give too detailed a personality since I am still updating lore and stuff. I will send you payment right away. Look forward to the finished piece :)

Thank you.
@Nenkou
Alright I am glad you like his style, let me know if you want any information on him, if I did not give too detailed a personality since I am still updating lore and stuff. I will send you payment right away. Look forward to the finished piece :)

Thank you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11