Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nenkou's Gijinka Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Nenkou

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I changed my name from Solarin to JonathanJoestar for pings!
@Nenkou

Hello! Just wanted to let you know I changed my name from Solarin to JonathanJoestar for pings!
@JonathanJoestar
Okay. Fixed that.
@JonathanJoestar
Okay. Fixed that.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou ~ Can you ping me when you're open again? I've decided to go ahead and order a colored bust.
@Nenkou ~ Can you ping me when you're open again? I've decided to go ahead and order a colored bust.
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@DracoSicarius
Okay. I'll ping you then. :)
@DracoSicarius
Okay. I'll ping you then. :)
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou thank you again for the lovely bust! I'm sure I'll be back again some time, so could you go ahead and add me to your pinglist? :)
@Nenkou thank you again for the lovely bust! I'm sure I'll be back again some time, so could you go ahead and add me to your pinglist? :)
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@vervain
Added. Thank you! :)
@vervain
Added. Thank you! :)
lacrimosa01.png
@JonathanJoestar @Zakaria @DracoSicarius @vervain

Slots are open.
@JonathanJoestar @Zakaria @DracoSicarius @vervain

Slots are open.
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou [center][b]Type of Commission:[/b] Colored Bust [b]Dragon Image/Link:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14190608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141907/14190608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Reference Image(s):[/b] What Spina Iuvenis will look like when he's fully gened: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=54&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=2&tert=34&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Notes or other specifications:[/b] I especially want the fedora, rose, and the necromancy amulet to be included in the piece as I feel that they help show his character. If you need to know specifics about his personality, there's a fair bit of text in his bio. [i](The poem at the top describes him really well)[/i] Sending payment once you accept!~ [/center]
@Nenkou
Type of Commission:
Colored Bust

Dragon Image/Link:

14190608_350.png

Reference Image(s):
What Spina Iuvenis will look like when he's fully gened:
dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=54&style=3&gender=0&ages=1&prig=10&secg=2&tert=34&elem=9&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png

Notes or other specifications:
I especially want the fedora, rose, and the necromancy
amulet to be included in the piece as I feel that they help
show his character. If you need to know specifics about his
personality, there's a fair bit of text in his bio. (The poem
at the top describes him really well)

Sending payment once you accept!~
@DracoSicarius
You got one. :)
@DracoSicarius
You got one. :)
lacrimosa01.png
@Nenkou ~ Sweet! Sending the payment now! ^.^ I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for him :D
@Nenkou ~ Sweet! Sending the payment now! ^.^ I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for him :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11