Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -chicken doodles-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@MoonGoddess:
Preferably after I've delivered the promised artwork. :) I'd feel less pressured and guilty in the meantime while I put these commissions on temporary hold. XD

@cycloptic:
Nope not too late :) I'm still open! (I'll probably close it tomorrow when I wake up though)
And I'd be happy to draw a headshot of the character! but sadly that one isn't available for FR currency. For roughly 200,000 I can do a lineart/more cell shaded headshot though! Something like that but with colour: http://anghuiqing.deviantart.com/art/Daubenmire-475091873?q=gallery%3AAngHuiQing%2F13175889&qo=64 Otherwise for a complete lineless piece of art like that I could give you a small discount in USD (would still be above 20 USD tho). I've been thinking of giving FR discounts for USD commissions...

And I guess I should mention the difference I have between FR currency commissions and USD commissions. For USD, I'll send thumbs for you to choose from, sometimes colour thumbs too, and progress shots so that you can ask to change things as it goes. For FR currency I'd show you the final product and then change what I can if there are mistakes. :)
@MoonGoddess:
Preferably after I've delivered the promised artwork. :) I'd feel less pressured and guilty in the meantime while I put these commissions on temporary hold. XD

@cycloptic:
Nope not too late :) I'm still open! (I'll probably close it tomorrow when I wake up though)
And I'd be happy to draw a headshot of the character! but sadly that one isn't available for FR currency. For roughly 200,000 I can do a lineart/more cell shaded headshot though! Something like that but with colour: http://anghuiqing.deviantart.com/art/Daubenmire-475091873?q=gallery%3AAngHuiQing%2F13175889&qo=64 Otherwise for a complete lineless piece of art like that I could give you a small discount in USD (would still be above 20 USD tho). I've been thinking of giving FR discounts for USD commissions...

And I guess I should mention the difference I have between FR currency commissions and USD commissions. For USD, I'll send thumbs for you to choose from, sometimes colour thumbs too, and progress shots so that you can ask to change things as it goes. For FR currency I'd show you the final product and then change what I can if there are mistakes. :)
My art for sale thread
@AngHuiQing
ah, i see. I honestly don't mind it if you put stuff on hold. I just don't want to overspend myself. ^u^
i'll just keep a close eye on my treasure! <3 thanks for the reply!
@AngHuiQing
ah, i see. I honestly don't mind it if you put stuff on hold. I just don't want to overspend myself. ^u^
i'll just keep a close eye on my treasure! <3 thanks for the reply!
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@anghuiqing YAY well i'm glad i'm not too late!! im definitely gonna grab a slot here with the flight rising currency for the headshot deal youre offering!! but once i get some commissions myself i will probably have to come back for a USD one too ha ha!! i would much rather give you some actual money but im pretty short on it aaaaa

anyway YES so i shall do the headshot for 250k! : D of this character please c: !! your artwork is really awesome! i just followed you over on tumblr and aaaa so much good stuff!!!
@anghuiqing YAY well i'm glad i'm not too late!! im definitely gonna grab a slot here with the flight rising currency for the headshot deal youre offering!! but once i get some commissions myself i will probably have to come back for a USD one too ha ha!! i would much rather give you some actual money but im pretty short on it aaaaa

anyway YES so i shall do the headshot for 250k! : D of this character please c: !! your artwork is really awesome! i just followed you over on tumblr and aaaa so much good stuff!!!
FR_eonbanner_zpsoyycjzzh.png
@AngHuiQing
Can I grab a slot if you're still available?
@AngHuiQing
Can I grab a slot if you're still available?
carnivoresig.gif
@AngHuiQing aaa what would i be able to grab with 150k? i think i have an oc that would look good in your style though i'm low on money so i'm still thinkin about it,, ;0;
@AngHuiQing aaa what would i be able to grab with 150k? i think i have an oc that would look good in your style though i'm low on money so i'm still thinkin about it,, ;0;
uxjk20w.pngEfzitp1.png
@MoonGoddess:
Welcome! ^^ And thanks for being so patient!

@cycloptic
250k it is then :3 And totally understandable! Real money is harder to come by. XD Thanks for considering commissioning me in USD! And also thanks for the compliments and for following me!
Oh, I think the link you sent me is broken. I can't seem to see the page.

@carnivore
yup, still open for you!

@mikareep
For that amount either a traditional sketch of a complicated character or a digital portrait sketch of a simple character (less accessories and details), otherwise a digital sketch of a very simple character (like Wirt and Greg from over the garden wall).

And I'll be closing FR currency commissions now :)
@MoonGoddess:
Welcome! ^^ And thanks for being so patient!

@cycloptic
250k it is then :3 And totally understandable! Real money is harder to come by. XD Thanks for considering commissioning me in USD! And also thanks for the compliments and for following me!
Oh, I think the link you sent me is broken. I can't seem to see the page.

@carnivore
yup, still open for you!

@mikareep
For that amount either a traditional sketch of a complicated character or a digital portrait sketch of a simple character (less accessories and details), otherwise a digital sketch of a very simple character (like Wirt and Greg from over the garden wall).

And I'll be closing FR currency commissions now :)
My art for sale thread
lmao aaaa sorry! here's a not broken link ha ha
lmao aaaa sorry! here's a not broken link ha ha
@cycloptic
Yup, working now! :) Can I know more about his personality?
@cycloptic
Yup, working now! :) Can I know more about his personality?
My art for sale thread
@anghuiqing yay! glad its working! and yeah sure! they're a fairly serious type, sort of stuck in their own head a lot and very entranced in their work. i guess i would describe them as distant and sort of sad. i should note theyre also dead so if you wanna draw something ghosty or anything thats totally cool ha ha! they also like handheld games, chocolate covered bananas and cats if you wanna draw something happier c:

i hope that helps aaaa i am bad at describing my ocs lmao
@anghuiqing yay! glad its working! and yeah sure! they're a fairly serious type, sort of stuck in their own head a lot and very entranced in their work. i guess i would describe them as distant and sort of sad. i should note theyre also dead so if you wanna draw something ghosty or anything thats totally cool ha ha! they also like handheld games, chocolate covered bananas and cats if you wanna draw something happier c:

i hope that helps aaaa i am bad at describing my ocs lmao
@cycloptic
Haha, that's a good description of them. :) I've got a better idea of them now. (and sorry for the pronoun confusion there!)
@cycloptic
Haha, that's a good description of them. :) I've got a better idea of them now. (and sorry for the pronoun confusion there!)
My art for sale thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16