Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amehime's Lore Shop {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Ashenhartkrie

That should be fine, warning it may take a day or two to complete them.
@Ashenhartkrie

That should be fine, warning it may take a day or two to complete them.
Quote:
Name: Ejo
Name of Clan: haven't thought of one yet, heh
Personality: tries to be a charmer but is really just a big dork, loves joking around though sometimes his jokes can go too far, a main theme among the dragons in my lair is that they are all misfits or banished in some regard so he needs some sort of painful backstory.
Mate: Chevrolet
Familiar: Cheerful Residue
Words to associate: jester, kind, mirthful
Other: i keep my bios relatively short and i would like him to stay within my limits. for examples of the bios i've written, all of the dragons on the first page of my lair save for Ichor have a bio. i use the Back to Basics template, i believe.
Quote:
Name: Ejo
Name of Clan: haven't thought of one yet, heh
Personality: tries to be a charmer but is really just a big dork, loves joking around though sometimes his jokes can go too far, a main theme among the dragons in my lair is that they are all misfits or banished in some regard so he needs some sort of painful backstory.
Mate: Chevrolet
Familiar: Cheerful Residue
Words to associate: jester, kind, mirthful
Other: i keep my bios relatively short and i would like him to stay within my limits. for examples of the bios i've written, all of the dragons on the first page of my lair save for Ichor have a bio. i use the Back to Basics template, i believe.
@Azlynn

Here is his code

I hope you like it, admitably I had some issues keeping it short. If you want another bio don't be afraid to come back~ (Tell your friends if you want to)
@Azlynn

Here is his code

I hope you like it, admitably I had some issues keeping it short. If you want another bio don't be afraid to come back~ (Tell your friends if you want to)
@AmeHime Thank you! It might be a while before they're up, I can't access the website from school :C
@AmeHime Thank you! It might be a while before they're up, I can't access the website from school :C
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie

Floren

Shivra

(and the other two)

Thank you for choosing my shop, please come again and tell your friends~
@Ashenhartkrie

Floren

Shivra

(and the other two)

Thank you for choosing my shop, please come again and tell your friends~
@Ototo

I know it's only been a few days but I have not forgotten about Talon, I'm just being slow due to college things. She should be done today if I can ever get my butt into gear. *stares at the words I have written so far*
@Ototo

I know it's only been a few days but I have not forgotten about Talon, I'm just being slow due to college things. She should be done today if I can ever get my butt into gear. *stares at the words I have written so far*
@Amehime
You're fine! Take as long as you need, school is more important, but thank you for the update!
@Amehime
You're fine! Take as long as you need, school is more important, but thank you for the update!
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
@Amehime I love your writing!! :D I need a bit of this in my life~ ♥ Name: Farore (Goddess of Courage) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4055456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40555/4055456_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of Clan: Crescent Tides Personality: Courageous, Gentle, Graceful, Loyal, Understanding Mate: N/A Familiar: Nature Sprite Words to associate: Nuturer, Healer, Closely associated with Nature Other: Farore is based off of the Legend of Zelda Goddess. (Like my own little ideal of how she might look as a dragon) The Goddess Farore, with her rich soul produced life in Hyrule, so that they may uphold Nayru's law. My Farore, I picture to be an embodiment of the Goddess, where she is a healer and nurtures life wherever she goes. :3 (Hope that is enough to kind of make a decent bio Q^Q I've never really thought of bios before..)
@Amehime

I love your writing!! :D I need a bit of this in my life~ ♥

Name: Farore (Goddess of Courage)

4055456_350.png

Name of Clan: Crescent Tides

Personality: Courageous, Gentle, Graceful, Loyal, Understanding

Mate: N/A

Familiar: Nature Sprite

Words to associate: Nuturer, Healer, Closely associated with Nature

Other: Farore is based off of the Legend of Zelda Goddess. (Like my own little ideal of how she might look as a dragon) The Goddess Farore, with her rich soul produced life in Hyrule, so that they may uphold Nayru's law. My Farore, I picture to be an embodiment of the Goddess, where she is a healer and nurtures life wherever she goes. :3 (Hope that is enough to kind of make a decent bio Q^Q I've never really thought of bios before..)
@CrestaGamer

I was waiting for this day! To write lore for a Legend of Zelda based dragon! Alright, all I ask is do you have a template you want and what exactly do you want me to do with her? Do you want me to just talk about how great she is or how she came to be in your clan?

@CrestaGamer

I was waiting for this day! To write lore for a Legend of Zelda based dragon! Alright, all I ask is do you have a template you want and what exactly do you want me to do with her? Do you want me to just talk about how great she is or how she came to be in your clan?

@Amehime
Just wait until I bring Din and Nayru into this :P (I have yet to acquire Nayru.. Q^Q)

I really like the Aura template in Snapdragon's list, but would there be a way to alter the colors to match Nature Flight? (Cause Farore is a Nature Dragon) If not, then I'm not picky about a template, I like how yours have the flight banners, and I like the templates that have the little Icon of the familiar. :3 Just go nuts with any template, all I care about is the story~ ♥

I was kind of thinking about a little bit being about what I explained, who she was named after and what she does. And then I suppose how she came to my clan. :3 Sapphira is my clan's matriarch and it could be said that she saw the kindness in Farore and asked her to stay with the clan to help tend to the hatchlings, the sick, the old, and the wounded. Becoming the clan's healer. :3
@Amehime
Just wait until I bring Din and Nayru into this :P (I have yet to acquire Nayru.. Q^Q)

I really like the Aura template in Snapdragon's list, but would there be a way to alter the colors to match Nature Flight? (Cause Farore is a Nature Dragon) If not, then I'm not picky about a template, I like how yours have the flight banners, and I like the templates that have the little Icon of the familiar. :3 Just go nuts with any template, all I care about is the story~ ♥

I was kind of thinking about a little bit being about what I explained, who she was named after and what she does. And then I suppose how she came to my clan. :3 Sapphira is my clan's matriarch and it could be said that she saw the kindness in Farore and asked her to stay with the clan to help tend to the hatchlings, the sick, the old, and the wounded. Becoming the clan's healer. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13