Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amehime's Lore Shop {Closed}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Vistron

Alright, Tori is done now done, I hope you like what I did with her too.

Tori {464}

In the world, there are many different obsessions a dragon can have. There are normal ones such as gold, books, or statutes. Then there are weird ones such as knowledge and magic. Then there is Tori who has a borderline worrisome obsession with birds. Despite being a native of the Southern Icefield where very few birds roost for any amount of time. Because of her obsession, she is often seen just watching birds flock and migrate overhead. There have been times she was on clan business where she just stopped what she was doing to just gaze up at the sky.

When Tori's eyes are not out looking at the vast sky she performs elegant songs to the whole lair. Tori is a skilled singer who is known well in her former home of the Southern Icefield. Her joyful voice has a unique effect on those who hear her. She is a dragon who is more apt to sing to restless hatchings when their mothers are too tired to fuss with them. She is a traveler and follows flocks of birds to find new places to sing. Yet when she is home she is seen with her flock of avian familiars and Apalis. Much like her mate, she is very hard to upset since she has a very simple method for relieving stress. If she does get stressed or upset in some way she will take long flight around the lair. Something about the sky just makes her mind clear.

Tori is in a long standing a very loving relationship with Apalis a fellow bird lover. It is not uncommon to see them and their bird familiars roaming the sky together. It is unknown how long the two have been together, their are some who think they have known each other since their youth. Regardless they did come to the Temporal Pillars together with a migration of birds. To put it simply they just stayed because of how many native birds there are to the Tempest Spire despite it constantly getting stuck by lightning, let alone the roared orders of the Stormcatcher overhead.

In short Tori is just a kind soul who has made an interesting kinship with birds. It could because they sing just as she does or the fact they are so free. All that is known is she has a bright flame that can't be extinguished by any sorrow. Her personal philosophy is "As long as I can fly and sing I will be like the birds. Joyful, free and connected to the wide open skies."

"A bird doesn't sing
Because she has an answer,
She sings because
She has a song!"

Bio by Amehime #157272

@Vistron

Alright, Tori is done now done, I hope you like what I did with her too.

Tori {464}

In the world, there are many different obsessions a dragon can have. There are normal ones such as gold, books, or statutes. Then there are weird ones such as knowledge and magic. Then there is Tori who has a borderline worrisome obsession with birds. Despite being a native of the Southern Icefield where very few birds roost for any amount of time. Because of her obsession, she is often seen just watching birds flock and migrate overhead. There have been times she was on clan business where she just stopped what she was doing to just gaze up at the sky.

When Tori's eyes are not out looking at the vast sky she performs elegant songs to the whole lair. Tori is a skilled singer who is known well in her former home of the Southern Icefield. Her joyful voice has a unique effect on those who hear her. She is a dragon who is more apt to sing to restless hatchings when their mothers are too tired to fuss with them. She is a traveler and follows flocks of birds to find new places to sing. Yet when she is home she is seen with her flock of avian familiars and Apalis. Much like her mate, she is very hard to upset since she has a very simple method for relieving stress. If she does get stressed or upset in some way she will take long flight around the lair. Something about the sky just makes her mind clear.

Tori is in a long standing a very loving relationship with Apalis a fellow bird lover. It is not uncommon to see them and their bird familiars roaming the sky together. It is unknown how long the two have been together, their are some who think they have known each other since their youth. Regardless they did come to the Temporal Pillars together with a migration of birds. To put it simply they just stayed because of how many native birds there are to the Tempest Spire despite it constantly getting stuck by lightning, let alone the roared orders of the Stormcatcher overhead.

In short Tori is just a kind soul who has made an interesting kinship with birds. It could because they sing just as she does or the fact they are so free. All that is known is she has a bright flame that can't be extinguished by any sorrow. Her personal philosophy is "As long as I can fly and sing I will be like the birds. Joyful, free and connected to the wide open skies."

"A bird doesn't sing
Because she has an answer,
She sings because
She has a song!"

Bio by Amehime #157272

@Espace I'm sorry for the long wait but I have his bio ready for you. I really hope you like it and I'm sorry it is so short. [size=4]Antares {228}[/size] Antares is what many would call an eccentric mechanic. His eccentric appearance belies he deep seeded passion for his work. Born and raised in the clan he is one of the few who have never left for any extended amount of time. He is one of the main mechanics of the clan, the odd thing is all of his knowledge of mechanics is self-taught. Despite this, he is brilliant though his methods are odd compared to the other mechanics. This being said he is rather arrogant towards those that do not understand him the instant another dragon meets him. So it's easier to say he is just arrogant in general. Being in the role he is Antares is a lover of all things that have to go with knowledge. This being said he hates small talk with a deep seeded passion. Regardless of his little quirks, he is a kind dragon at heart, but he has a hard time showing it. The only thing he can show well is his loyalty which has earned him the trust of the clans leaders. That, in turn, has gotten him put in a position of authority on directing a large and very dangerous project. This project is his pride and joy and he spends long hours tinkering and planning in hopes of seeing it come off the ground soon. [code]Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=157272]Amehime #157272[/url][/code]
@Espace

I'm sorry for the long wait but I have his bio ready for you. I really hope you like it and I'm sorry it is so short.

Antares {228}

Antares is what many would call an eccentric mechanic. His eccentric appearance belies he deep seeded passion for his work. Born and raised in the clan he is one of the few who have never left for any extended amount of time. He is one of the main mechanics of the clan, the odd thing is all of his knowledge of mechanics is self-taught. Despite this, he is brilliant though his methods are odd compared to the other mechanics. This being said he is rather arrogant towards those that do not understand him the instant another dragon meets him. So it's easier to say he is just arrogant in general.

Being in the role he is Antares is a lover of all things that have to go with knowledge. This being said he hates small talk with a deep seeded passion. Regardless of his little quirks, he is a kind dragon at heart, but he has a hard time showing it. The only thing he can show well is his loyalty which has earned him the trust of the clans leaders. That, in turn, has gotten him put in a position of authority on directing a large and very dangerous project. This project is his pride and joy and he spends long hours tinkering and planning in hopes of seeing it come off the ground soon.
Code:
Bio by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=157272]Amehime #157272[/url]
@Amehime

Thank you very much!!! This is really cool ;;;w;;;;
@Amehime

Thank you very much!!! This is really cool ;;;w;;;;
- FORGET ME NOT -
@Amehime would you do writing for oc's? and would you do short stories?
@Amehime would you do writing for oc's? and would you do short stories?
@HollowedAngel777

I can, but you will have to pm me to discuss this further and I will have to tally up a different price.

@Espace

I'm glad you like it ^^
@HollowedAngel777

I can, but you will have to pm me to discuss this further and I will have to tally up a different price.

@Espace

I'm glad you like it ^^
@Amehime sure, Ill message you c:
@Amehime sure, Ill message you c:
@amehime

Pft- Totally not late or anything. C': Love them! Ahhhh, bird brains~ Tysm!
@amehime

Pft- Totally not late or anything. C': Love them! Ahhhh, bird brains~ Tysm!
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron

I'm glad you like them :)
@Vistron

I'm glad you like them :)
@amehime
Hi! Do you allow people to affiliate with you?
@amehime
Hi! Do you allow people to affiliate with you?
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13