Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Amehime's Lore Shop {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Your welcome! I just love your writing style, so I just had to have you write lore for one of my dragons C:
Your welcome! I just love your writing style, so I just had to have you write lore for one of my dragons C:
tumblr_nucgs6HaIH1txw7aio1_r1_75sq.pngmintt.giftumblr_nun6x5olq21txw7aio1_75sq.pngberryy.giftumblr_nu2gj8Pau61txw7aio1_75sq.pngheavy.gif
Also Credit To, Amerretti And mitunapasta, For These Cuties!
@WisteriaMagic

I'm honnored~ I hope I get your vision for her into words.
@WisteriaMagic

I'm honnored~ I hope I get your vision for her into words.
@Amehime

Oh my goodness I love it so much!!! :D
I may have to get another one for Din right away~ ;3
@Amehime

Oh my goodness I love it so much!!! :D
I may have to get another one for Din right away~ ;3
@CrestaGamer

Sure, no problem~ I'll write for Din.
Here is the code for Farore.
@CrestaGamer

Sure, no problem~ I'll write for Din.
Here is the code for Farore.
@Amehime Got it and put it on Farore's info, it looks amazing~ <3 Now then for this~ ;3 Name: Din (Goddess of Power) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15000860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150009/15000860_350.png[/img] [/url] Name of Clan: Crescent Tides Personality: Strong Willed, Creative, Defensive, Natural Protector, Tactician Mate: N/A Familiar: N/A Words to associate: Warrier, Defender, Fighter, the Clan's protector Other: Din is the second of my three Legend of Zelda inspired Dragons. [i]The Goddess Din.. With her flaming arms, she cultivated the land and created the red earth.[/i] My Din is another embodiment of what I think would be the Goddess. She is a tactician and consults Sapphira, Matriarch of the Crescent Tides clan, on how to best ration their food, how to protect the elderly and the hatchlings. If any of the clan fall to danger, then it is Din who arrives first to use the flames burning in her soul to fight with all her life. Her clan is her home, her family, and she fights with tooth and claw, fire and agility, to protect each and every one of them. Having left her Fire Flight clan, Din had been a wandering protector, helping those she could and doing her best to prevent death another victim. It was in her travels that she met Farore and they became like sisters, closely knitted in their unique powers. Sapphira offered Din a home just as much as Farore when she met the odd sisters, and since then both Farore and Din have been happily attending to the clan that they love and call home. (Feel free to touch up the story however you'd like :D I hope I did better giving an outline than last time. :P)
@Amehime
Got it and put it on Farore's info, it looks amazing~ <3

Now then for this~ ;3

Name: Din (Goddess of Power)

15000860_350.png

Name of Clan: Crescent Tides

Personality: Strong Willed, Creative, Defensive, Natural Protector, Tactician

Mate: N/A

Familiar: N/A

Words to associate: Warrier, Defender, Fighter, the Clan's protector

Other: Din is the second of my three Legend of Zelda inspired Dragons. The Goddess Din.. With her flaming arms, she cultivated the land and created the red earth. My Din is another embodiment of what I think would be the Goddess. She is a tactician and consults Sapphira, Matriarch of the Crescent Tides clan, on how to best ration their food, how to protect the elderly and the hatchlings. If any of the clan fall to danger, then it is Din who arrives first to use the flames burning in her soul to fight with all her life. Her clan is her home, her family, and she fights with tooth and claw, fire and agility, to protect each and every one of them.
Having left her Fire Flight clan, Din had been a wandering protector, helping those she could and doing her best to prevent death another victim. It was in her travels that she met Farore and they became like sisters, closely knitted in their unique powers.
Sapphira offered Din a home just as much as Farore when she met the odd sisters, and since then both Farore and Din have been happily attending to the clan that they love and call home.

(Feel free to touch up the story however you'd like :D I hope I did better giving an outline than last time. :P)
@CrestaGamer

Yes, I will get to work as soon as I can.
@CrestaGamer

Yes, I will get to work as soon as I can.
@Amehime

Sending payments <3 And take your time!! :D
@Amehime

Sending payments <3 And take your time!! :D
@Amehime I'd love a bio for this guy, as long as you don't mind me expanding upon/tweaking it. :) The length is up to you. I don't mind paying past the 400 word count and I don't need coding. I have a foundation for him. He just needs a little narrative nudge :> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=164716&tab=dragon&did=16890068] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168901/16890068_350.png[/img][/url] Name: Fade Name of Clan: Stormshatter Personality: Extremely anxious, fidgety, alert, artistic, and intelligent. Mate: N/A for now. He likes Jettie. (She's a bit feral. I have a bio for her.) Familiar: Stardust Scholar. Other: Here's what I have written on Notepad. Hopefully it might give some insight on what he's like-- Astronomer/Cartologist. He makes maps and helps out the clan with his geographical knowledge. Mapping the stars and the land, he is a valuable asset in establishing trade routes between clans. He accompanies Jettie, as she is the one who travels the most. He likes her, and she doesn't mind his presence. Her loud squawks startle him sometimes and makes him fumble. Knowing this, she pranks him frequently. Frightening him with hopping mice and loud noises when he's writing. He has noticed that she likes books (she's hovered over him before) and they have bonded over them, as he would read to her when they made camp for the night.
@Amehime
I'd love a bio for this guy, as long as you don't mind me expanding upon/tweaking it. :) The length is up to you. I don't mind paying past the 400 word count and I don't need coding. I have a foundation for him. He just needs a little narrative nudge :>

16890068_350.png

Name: Fade
Name of Clan: Stormshatter
Personality: Extremely anxious, fidgety, alert, artistic, and intelligent.
Mate: N/A for now. He likes Jettie. (She's a bit feral. I have a bio for her.)
Familiar: Stardust Scholar.
Other: Here's what I have written on Notepad. Hopefully it might give some insight on what he's like--
Astronomer/Cartologist. He makes maps and helps out the clan with his geographical knowledge. Mapping the stars and the land, he is a valuable asset in establishing trade routes between clans. He accompanies Jettie, as she is the one who travels the most. He likes her, and she doesn't mind his presence. Her loud squawks startle him sometimes and makes him fumble. Knowing this, she pranks him frequently. Frightening him with hopping mice and loud noises when he's writing. He has noticed that she likes books (she's hovered over him before) and they have bonded over them, as he would read to her when they made camp for the night.
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@Kionani

I sorry I was not able to get back to you sooner, but yes, I can do that it may take a few days to complete though.
@Kionani

I sorry I was not able to get back to you sooner, but yes, I can do that it may take a few days to complete though.
@Amehime

No problem! Just give me a ping when you have the price tallied up. :>
@Amehime

No problem! Just give me a ping when you have the price tallied up. :>
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13