Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Tanijas Art Bribes
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Tanija
Could you add me to your pinglist for when you open for sketches again?
@Tanija
Could you add me to your pinglist for when you open for sketches again?
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@Tanija

Ooh, I love it. Thank you!
@Tanija

Ooh, I love it. Thank you!
Art Shop
Adopts

Brew
Dom Shop
giphy.giftumblr_nshkr3XLBb1uauq0zo1_400.png
@Tanija
So I logged on from my phone at break while at work and can I just say the noise I made was probably not human. I am floored by how amazing this is . Thank you so very much
@Tanija
So I logged on from my phone at break while at work and can I just say the noise I made was probably not human. I am floored by how amazing this is . Thank you so very much
6DD1FhZ.pngyAfIyYu.png
@Scream
Sure. :)

@Kurokosworth
You are welcome!

@Nahnuk
Ouwww thank you! >////< <3
@Scream
Sure. :)

@Kurokosworth
You are welcome!

@Nahnuk
Ouwww thank you! >////< <3
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png79042531_v32.png
@Tanija
Could you add me to your pinglist when you open again? c:
If I'm not already
@Tanija
Could you add me to your pinglist when you open again? c:
If I'm not already
U.D.A.T
@Tanija
May I be on the ping list?
@Tanija
May I be on the ping list?
Yokai.gif
@Tanija I'd love a ping whenever you open up again. :) I'd try 'bribe' you with a Cleaver, and possibly a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant too (I have the materials for the trade, just have to catch it).
@Tanija I'd love a ping whenever you open up again. :) I'd try 'bribe' you with a Cleaver, and possibly a Cursed Talonclasp Pendant too (I have the materials for the trade, just have to catch it).
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@HollowedAngel @Godiva @Enoch @momo1013 @Juni @Alxias @Nahnuk @khalyeezy @Serpens @Kurokosworth @Scream @MafiaVamp @sacnite @hellspurestevil

Hi there, I am opening my shop for TWO sketch headshot slots only, done until around Friday night. Payment either with scattercrolls or in $ (I had to raise prices, so headshots are now 7$ but they are more detailed.)
@HollowedAngel @Godiva @Enoch @momo1013 @Juni @Alxias @Nahnuk @khalyeezy @Serpens @Kurokosworth @Scream @MafiaVamp @sacnite @hellspurestevil

Hi there, I am opening my shop for TWO sketch headshot slots only, done until around Friday night. Payment either with scattercrolls or in $ (I had to raise prices, so headshots are now 7$ but they are more detailed.)

Small push?
Small push?

Last bump for now.
Last bump for now.

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12