Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ricky's Writing Shop HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Raffle alright, will do
@Raffle alright, will do
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@Raffle is it okay if it's like, 258 words or does it have to be exactly 250?
@Raffle is it okay if it's like, 258 words or does it have to be exactly 250?
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@kingofeli 258 will do this time, but for the rest I want to set a hard 250 limit. Will you be able to do that?
@kingofeli 258 will do this time, but for the rest I want to set a hard 250 limit. Will you be able to do that?
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
@Raffle yeah I can do that, it might take me a little longer than usual though, since I'll have to edit it and stuff
@Raffle yeah I can do that, it might take me a little longer than usual though, since I'll have to edit it and stuff
@kingofeli I'm sending the payment over message. I'll post the character descriptions here though, to bump your board and archival reasons. :)
@kingofeli I'm sending the payment over message. I'll post the character descriptions here though, to bump your board and archival reasons. :)
hM4SDHU.png
@Raffle thank you very much! I'll add you to the list
@Raffle thank you very much! I'll add you to the list
INFORMATION REDACTED

I place their biographies in your very capable hands. Don't hesitate to ping or PM me with additional questioning or conflict. I'm cool with you elaborating / inventing, just keep me in the know!
INFORMATION REDACTED

I place their biographies in your very capable hands. Don't hesitate to ping or PM me with additional questioning or conflict. I'm cool with you elaborating / inventing, just keep me in the know!
hM4SDHU.png
[quote name="kingofeli" date=2015-07-03 21:30:52] i have to take a hiatus from FR for a while. if im on i'll only be on to do my dailies and take care of my dragons/do coli grinding. im sorry if you ordered art or anything from me and will now have to wait. i should be back anywhere within 3 days to a few weeks. [/quote]
kingofeli wrote on 2015-07-03:
i have to take a hiatus from FR for a while. if im on i'll only be on to do my dailies and take care of my dragons/do coli grinding. im sorry if you ordered art or anything from me and will now have to wait. i should be back anywhere within 3 days to a few weeks.
@Kingofeli

Just wanted to let you know I switched users

was captaincrystalu now i'm Starks C:

Also, You can remove somerville from the dragons I want bios for, she was given a differen't name/personality C:
@Kingofeli

Just wanted to let you know I switched users

was captaincrystalu now i'm Starks C:

Also, You can remove somerville from the dragons I want bios for, she was given a differen't name/personality C:
Waystone5.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9