Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ricky's Writing Shop HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bumpy
bumpy
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
NEW: now accepting tablets as payment
NEW: now accepting tablets as payment
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
bump
bump
bumpy
bumpy
bump
bump
bump
bump
bumpy
bumpy
@kingofeli HELLO RICKY. I see you need 50k [u][url=http://kingofeli-fr.tumblr.com/post/122979657949/hey-i-need-50k-more-treasure-for-my-next-lair]for a lair expansion[/url][/u]. I need dragon bios. I think we can arrange something where we both walk away happy. [quote]For "bare bones" bios, or bios where you give me a bit of base information/description/etc., it costs 5,000 treasure or that equivalent in gems.[/quote] I'm a picky lady with a distinct taste in writing. I like my writing short & concise. I think you're just the dude who can work with me to make some literary magic. MY PROJECT PROPOSAL: [LIST] [*]10 Dragon Bios [*]Each bio will be 250 words [*]Each bio will have a 100-word abstract [/LIST] My deliverables to you would be all the money up front. Since i'm proposing something not outlined in your shop, I will compromise the discount. I deliver to you 50,000t. I will also deliver character briefs and links to the 10 dragons at the time of treasure delivery. if you need any further deliverables, let me know. Would you be interested in a job like this?
@kingofeli HELLO RICKY. I see you need 50k for a lair expansion. I need dragon bios. I think we can arrange something where we both walk away happy.

Quote:
For "bare bones" bios, or bios where you give me a bit of base information/description/etc., it costs 5,000 treasure or that equivalent in gems.

I'm a picky lady with a distinct taste in writing. I like my writing short & concise. I think you're just the dude who can work with me to make some literary magic.

MY PROJECT PROPOSAL:
  • 10 Dragon Bios
  • Each bio will be 250 words
  • Each bio will have a 100-word abstract

My deliverables to you would be all the money up front. Since i'm proposing something not outlined in your shop, I will compromise the discount. I deliver to you 50,000t. I will also deliver character briefs and links to the 10 dragons at the time of treasure delivery.
if you need any further deliverables, let me know.

Would you be interested in a job like this?
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
@Raffle only one question: what is an abstract? I can do 250 word bios in like 10 minutes tho so this is something I would like.
@Raffle only one question: what is an abstract? I can do 250 word bios in like 10 minutes tho so this is something I would like.
@kingofeli an abstract is a brief summary of the larger writing. The 250 words can be more elaborative and creative in writing style, while the abstract synthesizes the meat of the writing.

I'm willing to negotiate anything outlined if you don't agree. It would be so cool to get this project done. :)
@kingofeli an abstract is a brief summary of the larger writing. The 250 words can be more elaborative and creative in writing style, while the abstract synthesizes the meat of the writing.

I'm willing to negotiate anything outlined if you don't agree. It would be so cool to get this project done. :)
hM4SDHU.png
Tune in for videos about browser based pet games & more :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9