Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Gijinka and OC Art, Bio Coding
1 2 3 4
@Heathers
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your dragons' gijinkas or your OCs if you're still looking for artists. I'm doing a kind of makeshift 75kt bust thing here, b/c i have accents to pay off and a WC scroll to save up for. I have more complex art at my actual art shop here, if you want something more painterly, and a few more examples at my lore dragon shop/partial hatchery here.
@Heathers
Hey there! I'd love to take a shot at drawing your dragons' gijinkas or your OCs if you're still looking for artists. I'm doing a kind of makeshift 75kt bust thing here, b/c i have accents to pay off and a WC scroll to save up for. I have more complex art at my actual art shop here, if you want something more painterly, and a few more examples at my lore dragon shop/partial hatchery here.
spacespacespace
•ART SHOP•

•WRITING SHOP•

EywlpQl.png
•HATCHERY•
@Frivilosity does wonderful bio coding
@Frivilosity does wonderful bio coding
Hng14rY.png83rQh.gifTikyL.gif5SvgP.gif8UwPu.gif
@Heathers
Hi there!~
I'm currently open for USD and Dragon Money Commissions! Here's a link to my FR specific samples, and a link to my general samples!~

I also code bios!!! Here's some live samples of what I can do:
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
@Heathers
Hi there!~
I'm currently open for USD and Dragon Money Commissions! Here's a link to my FR specific samples, and a link to my general samples!~

I also code bios!!! Here's some live samples of what I can do:
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
@Heathers
However many bios you need coded, I'm open. :D
3kt per if using my templates
5kt each if using your's
@Heathers
However many bios you need coded, I'm open. :D
3kt per if using my templates
5kt each if using your's
1 2 3 4