Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Gijinka and OC Art, Bio Coding
1 2 3 4
everyone up to here has been responded to! still actively looking~
everyone up to here has been responded to! still actively looking~
1ffgBbR.png
@Espoir

Pinging myself for later, but definitely interested in drawing a gajinka or working with you on the steampunk designs. I'm kind of interested in steampunk style,and i can draw mecha/robots :3
@Espoir

Pinging myself for later, but definitely interested in drawing a gajinka or working with you on the steampunk designs. I'm kind of interested in steampunk style,and i can draw mecha/robots :3
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@Espoir excellent, thanks! feel free to pm/ping me again with examples/commission rates when you're free. :3
@Espoir excellent, thanks! feel free to pm/ping me again with examples/commission rates when you're free. :3
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

I have a Festival art shop open at the moment, also hosting a special event on it. It's got more concise references/links and prices- so please take a look whenever you can! Thank you in advance for consideration. :D
@Heathers

I have a Festival art shop open at the moment, also hosting a special event on it. It's got more concise references/links and prices- so please take a look whenever you can! Thank you in advance for consideration. :D
beep boop beep
beep boop beep
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers

I'd be interested in drawing your OCs and/or steampunk robots, examples of my art can be found in my art blog. Unfortunately I don't have any examples of robots at the moment but if you like my style I could sketch something quick for you to see.
Recent art: x, x, x, x (WIP)

My commission info can be found here if you're interested. I generally have a quick turnaround time, even color+shading+background commissions shouldn't take more than a week.
@Heathers

I'd be interested in drawing your OCs and/or steampunk robots, examples of my art can be found in my art blog. Unfortunately I don't have any examples of robots at the moment but if you like my style I could sketch something quick for you to see.
Recent art: x, x, x, x (WIP)

My commission info can be found here if you're interested. I generally have a quick turnaround time, even color+shading+background commissions shouldn't take more than a week.
p1k4IiO.png
9J5FfIO.png
QyHkxC5.png
WQVC8wO.png
@heathers psst my friend [url=http://sad-corgi.tumblr.com/]sad-corgi[/url] does art like this [img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/1469eb39aec25bdf0197b7ed2288e9ca/tumblr_inline_nsf3f0vLVV1s7t6vu_500.png[/img] but she's not on fr and does rl money comms, would u be interested? she can do full bodies and such as well!
@heathers
psst my friend sad-corgi does art like this
tumblr_inline_nsf3f0vLVV1s7t6vu_500.png
but she's not on fr and does rl money comms, would u be interested?
she can do full bodies and such as well!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
responded to everyone, still looking for a few more! :3
responded to everyone, still looking for a few more! :3
1ffgBbR.png
//rolls around and tries to be annoying
//rolls around and tries to be annoying
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns squishes your face
@tunapuns squishes your face
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 3 4