Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Gijinka and OC Art, Bio Coding
1 2 3 4
@Heathers I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY FACE SQUISH GRAWR STOMP STOMP
(i am very tempted to offer more art seeing that i have a pathetic amount in my vault but i have so much things to do y u do this D:<)
@Heathers I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY FACE SQUISH GRAWR STOMP STOMP
(i am very tempted to offer more art seeing that i have a pathetic amount in my vault but i have so much things to do y u do this D:<)
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns

if i offer you some dragon dolla dolla bills and my endless love
will that do
@tunapuns

if i offer you some dragon dolla dolla bills and my endless love
will that do
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers MMMMMMMM......... hmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
fine im sold since you added your endless love fldfggdf
@Heathers MMMMMMMM......... hmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMm
fine im sold since you added your endless love fldfggdf
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
@tunapuns YAY <33333333 chu~
@tunapuns YAY <33333333 chu~
1ffgBbR.png
@Heathers
Hey, would my art interest you? :>
@Heathers
Hey, would my art interest you? :>
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Heathers
Are you still looking for more art? I'd appreciate it if you'd consider me; here is a link to my shop
It has price ranges and examples all nicely organized in the second post~
Thank you for your time!
@Heathers
Are you still looking for more art? I'd appreciate it if you'd consider me; here is a link to my shop
It has price ranges and examples all nicely organized in the second post~
Thank you for your time!
JL72oUP.pngaccent_shop_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e52.pngtumblrbutton_by_cobaltcupcakes-d8c7e4u.png
@Heathers

heyyy I'm doing FR commissions in exchange for elemental sprites if that's something you're willing to offer. check out my stuff here . I'm totally comfortable designing gijinkas. I am less confident but willing to attempt robot art.
@Heathers

heyyy I'm doing FR commissions in exchange for elemental sprites if that's something you're willing to offer. check out my stuff here . I'm totally comfortable designing gijinkas. I am less confident but willing to attempt robot art.
fr_signature.png
@Heaethers Hello! I saw you were looking for some art work! I would love to be able to fill the spot you are looking for :) I charge a minimum fee of 80kt, 100 gems, or $1 and will not normally rise it. I work my hardest to fulfill your requirements to the best of my abilities. For artwork I try to get the sketch done within the week of the sent request. After that I ask for at least 50% of the payment. If you do not respond or send the payment a week after I send the sketch I will not finish the commission due to many people simply not responding after I send the sketch. After that I work hard to make sure I finish the commission in a two week time frame for most simple pieces! For Banners and Sigs I try to get them done as soon as possible. It usually takes a day or two to make the banner. Please, I ask even if you do not want a commission to respond on my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1678125/1#post_16232973]fourm.[/url] But if you would like a commission there is a short little response sheet that only has three questions on the forum. Thank you for your coporation and here is a few examples to help show you my work :) [url=www.escapedart.tumblr.com][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/198ed6fc41647f4d172a90edd0542509/tumblr_nzm938cSyv1uj7d6ro1_400.jpg[/img][img]http://escapedart.weebly.com/uploads/5/3/9/7/53972021/3661784_orig.jpg[/img][/url][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/8cf4/f/2015/353/c/4/crookedhatch_by_0just0ella0-d9kpm10.jpg[/img]
@Heaethers
Hello! I saw you were looking for some art work! I would love to be able to fill the spot you are looking for :) I charge a minimum fee of 80kt, 100 gems, or $1 and will not normally rise it. I work my hardest to fulfill your requirements to the best of my abilities. For artwork I try to get the sketch done within the week of the sent request. After that I ask for at least 50% of the payment. If you do not respond or send the payment a week after I send the sketch I will not finish the commission due to many people simply not responding after I send the sketch. After that I work hard to make sure I finish the commission in a two week time frame for most simple pieces! For Banners and Sigs I try to get them done as soon as possible. It usually takes a day or two to make the banner.

Please, I ask even if you do not want a commission to respond on my fourm. But if you would like a commission there is a short little response sheet that only has three questions on the forum. Thank you for your coporation and here is a few examples to help show you my work :)

tumblr_nzm938cSyv1uj7d6ro1_400.jpg3661784_orig.jpgcrookedhatch_by_0just0ella0-d9kpm10.jpg
image.png
@Heathers

If you're looking for art still, i'd love it if you took my art into consideration.
There's a link in my signature to my shop. ^.^
@Heathers

If you're looking for art still, i'd love it if you took my art into consideration.
There's a link in my signature to my shop. ^.^
OQej0yU.png f8Z4eyX.png z3oFTt2.png
:3
:3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 3 4