Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | josi draw thread filled up!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Josi I'd like a headshot please! I'll pay with USD, just let me get my ducks in a row really quick :D
EDIT: Oh I think I missed the slots :(
@Josi I'd like a headshot please! I'll pay with USD, just let me get my ducks in a row really quick :D
EDIT: Oh I think I missed the slots :(
agh, too slow
agh, too slow

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@OverTheWolf and @xairathan were fastest i'm sorry guys i wish i could take on more !!

Xairathan PM is fine np!

sketch slots are still open, and so is the chibi slot and the PWYW dragon one!
@OverTheWolf and @xairathan were fastest i'm sorry guys i wish i could take on more !!

Xairathan PM is fine np!

sketch slots are still open, and so is the chibi slot and the PWYW dragon one!
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi

Hey! Could you add me to your general pinglist please? And could I claim one slot right now? (Don't know if there's anything left.. haha)
@josi

Hey! Could you add me to your general pinglist please? And could I claim one slot right now? (Don't know if there's anything left.. haha)
@josi can I claim a gem headsot slot?or is there anything left? xD
@josi can I claim a gem headsot slot?or is there anything left? xD
iXNOttm.gif
@silverbrook @tehcoffeezombie @moongoddess

Skeetch headshots, dragon experimental, and chibi are all open! you are welcome to claim
@silverbrook @tehcoffeezombie @moongoddess

Skeetch headshots, dragon experimental, and chibi are all open! you are welcome to claim
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi

It's SilverBook, eheh Don't worry about that though :) I'd love a chibi! I'll PM you the details, if that's alright!
@josi

It's SilverBook, eheh Don't worry about that though :) I'd love a chibi! I'll PM you the details, if that's alright!
@josi I'll take a sketch headshot then. ^^ Thanks <3 Editing to add what you're sketching. XD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19601201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196013/19601201_350.png[/img] [/url] ^ he has a Gijinka in his profile already, but feel free to play around some more with it. ^^ He's a flirty, optimistic goofball who likes tinkering with electronics and stuff, even though you'd expect him to be into magic and all since he is Arcane. But his mommy was lightning.
@josi

I'll take a sketch headshot then. ^^

Thanks <3

Editing to add what you're sketching. XD

19601201_350.png

^ he has a Gijinka in his profile already, but feel free to play around some more with it. ^^

He's a flirty, optimistic goofball who likes tinkering with electronics and stuff, even though you'd expect him to be into magic and all since he is Arcane. But his mommy was lightning.
iXNOttm.gif
@SilverBook wow!! sorry i read your name too fast lmao
@SilverBook wow!! sorry i read your name too fast lmao
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi

No worries, it happens a lot :P
@josi

No worries, it happens a lot :P
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26