Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | josi draw thread filled up!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@josi

is there still a sketch slot left? i think there is. if so i would like to claim it please
@josi

is there still a sketch slot left? i think there is. if so i would like to claim it please
59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@Sheparrrd u may have it!

( @moongoddess if a headshot sketch is also what you are after i can also still take it on! since u posted a claim just letting you know!)
@Sheparrrd u may have it!

( @moongoddess if a headshot sketch is also what you are after i can also still take it on! since u posted a claim just letting you know!)
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi
ooh, yes i'd love that! give me a sec to post! <3

what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): Sketch headshot? c:
Payment method: treasure!
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): http://allmytears.weebly.com/more-ocs.html
care to give Requiem: Blood Amaryllis a try? :3

Choose a mood for me to go off of: um.....intimidating? :'D
@josi
ooh, yes i'd love that! give me a sec to post! <3

what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): Sketch headshot? c:
Payment method: treasure!
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): http://allmytears.weebly.com/more-ocs.html
care to give Requiem: Blood Amaryllis a try? :3

Choose a mood for me to go off of: um.....intimidating? :'D
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): Headshot
Payment method: TR
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): Rei Ayanami/Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Choose a mood for me to go off of: Rei leaning her head on Asuka's shoulder

@josi If this all looks good I'll send over the payment ^_^
what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): Headshot
Payment method: TR
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): Rei Ayanami/Asuka Langley Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion
Choose a mood for me to go off of: Rei leaning her head on Asuka's shoulder

@josi If this all looks good I'll send over the payment ^_^
vnfnSuk.gif
@josi

what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): sketch headshot
Payment method: gems
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon):
https://i.gyazo.com/f96b21eb90e26bbeeed44bdc19f6efab.png
(cant really see in image but character has faint freckles)
Choose a mood for me to go off of:determined but jovial?
@josi

what kind of art are you ordering? (if you want a fullbody, PM me instead!): sketch headshot
Payment method: gems
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon):
https://i.gyazo.com/f96b21eb90e26bbeeed44bdc19f6efab.png
(cant really see in image but character has faint freckles)
Choose a mood for me to go off of:determined but jovial?
59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@josi

I'd like to take the experimental dragon art slot if it's still open :3

Payment method: treasure, possibly items too, but I haven't checked your wishlist yet ^-^

Character references: Surprise me! Meaning, feel free to go through my lair and choose any dragon that has a familiar attached, except for the two unnamed Imps :3 (please check their bios though, some aren't fully gened yet). If you'd rather I pick one though, then go with Rune please!

Choose a mood for me to go off of: ...uhm... maybe ask me again when you've picked one?

(I hope this is okay as a request...)

@josi

I'd like to take the experimental dragon art slot if it's still open :3

Payment method: treasure, possibly items too, but I haven't checked your wishlist yet ^-^

Character references: Surprise me! Meaning, feel free to go through my lair and choose any dragon that has a familiar attached, except for the two unnamed Imps :3 (please check their bios though, some aren't fully gened yet). If you'd rather I pick one though, then go with Rune please!

Choose a mood for me to go off of: ...uhm... maybe ask me again when you've picked one?

(I hope this is okay as a request...)

cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz awesome!

i like Rune, he's got nice feathers and i like drawing feathers, so it's np if that's who you'd like. i don't usually like to choose from long lists of characters ... if you really really wanted me to go and pick one i can but idk it might not end up being the one you truly want art for u know?

is that ok?
@felistopaz awesome!

i like Rune, he's got nice feathers and i like drawing feathers, so it's np if that's who you'd like. i don't usually like to choose from long lists of characters ... if you really really wanted me to go and pick one i can but idk it might not end up being the one you truly want art for u know?

is that ok?
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi

That's perfectly fine! I know some people enjoy to choose and others don't, that's why I added both options :D I'll go with "magic" as a mood then, is that enough to go on or do you want more?
@josi

That's perfectly fine! I know some people enjoy to choose and others don't, that's why I added both options :D I'll go with "magic" as a mood then, is that enough to go on or do you want more?
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
added an update to the first post, sorry for the wait guys. won't be opening again maybe for another week at this rate !
added an update to the first post, sorry for the wait guys. won't be opening again maybe for another week at this rate !
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi Hi there, I just changed my username from Luminare to Illuminary, could I be updated on your pinglist please? :D
@josi Hi there, I just changed my username from Luminare to Illuminary, could I be updated on your pinglist please? :D
nZvyypl.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26