Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | josi draw thread filled up!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
[quote name="giraffesonparade" date=2016-01-21 00:39:15] Also I had a question but wasn't sure it wasn't on your rules. The Art I wanted to get was for a dragon I have here, but also write/rp on tumblr. Do you have a tumblr so I could reblog it? or what are the rules of using the commissioned artwork? Can I use it as his profile/icon if I link to your art shop? [/quote] @giraffesonparade my tumblr is http://robotdowryjr.tumblr.com/ but i don't post commissions all separately, so if you want to post it on your own tumblr, thats fine! linking back to me (my twitter, tumblr, FR profile, twitch channel or portfolio website) is appreciated. once i'm done, you can use/edit/crop/resize/repost/resell however you want. i'd prefer that my signature stay on there but i've done commissions for places where that wasn't an option, so i don't mind
giraffesonparade wrote on 2016-01-21:
Also I had a question but wasn't sure it wasn't on your rules. The Art I wanted to get was for a dragon I have here, but also write/rp on tumblr. Do you have a tumblr so I could reblog it? or what are the rules of using the commissioned artwork? Can I use it as his profile/icon if I link to your art shop?
@giraffesonparade
my tumblr is http://robotdowryjr.tumblr.com/ but i don't post commissions all separately, so if you want to post it on your own tumblr, thats fine! linking back to me (my twitter, tumblr, FR profile, twitch channel or portfolio website) is appreciated.

once i'm done, you can use/edit/crop/resize/repost/resell however you want. i'd prefer that my signature stay on there but i've done commissions for places where that wasn't an option, so i don't mind
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi Oh nice! Okay thank you! Please let me know when you are opening again, or still trying out the anthro portraits.
@josi Oh nice! Okay thank you! Please let me know when you are opening again, or still trying out the anthro portraits.
Your art style is really charming, I like it a lot ^^
Your art style is really charming, I like it a lot ^^
okay i'm finishing up with mummy's so i'll open FOUR (4) slots! one of each type!

@michelle @Xieu @lome @Jazz @Tettix @Hydrosphere @Luminare @OverTheWolf @Selfishly @moomargh @Kendrell @moongoddess @youarebutt @Tangaroa @Masumi @Astriferious @oberion @azurillturtle @dragonfly @juyoung @skyarising @SunDragon @AtheistPaladin @Nabesima @4themindandsoul @DarkYaten @Pepperdragon @Milkweed @DAG22 @Gobi @Heathers @Infectionary @Foxxer @eraclea @Caviar @Eimitan @Nauru @Faustien @Alstroemeria @Niharike @mummy @Tsugumi @Asobi @Prose @ZombieCoffeeCup @DawnSky @Kowai @giraffesonparade @Jacceh @Piney @Lucatri @kamooi @arian @March @ForestSoul @Jaffa @Gaelic @Katreal @Stanzascale @robsypi @Wolfsfeld @Wishy @momiji @tunatuna @surfingpikachu @Zoustache @Sabbat @PurplePanda @nemodave @scribblingface @Sheparrrd @Ammut @BatCrooks @Juushika @Aiira @Honeysong @PaperWitch @Azure @Xairathan @yoda @foxicle @felistopaz

1 headshot slot! 300kt / 500gems /$5 USD via Paypal
1 sketch slot! will add a small bit of color. 90kt or equivalent.
1 experimental dragon art slot! PWYW
1 chibi slot! 70kt or equivalent

see first post for the details and the form i'd like you to fill out!

and in an effort to decrease my turnaround time for these, i've inflicted a new policy on myself: if i take longer than SEVEN(7) days to finish your order, i'll need to make a substantial treasure donation to the flight vault! OTL you guys are all my witnesses ok it's set in stone now

slot "Claiming" is ok if you need to, but please edit with details asap! :)
okay i'm finishing up with mummy's so i'll open FOUR (4) slots! one of each type!

@michelle @Xieu @lome @Jazz @Tettix @Hydrosphere @Luminare @OverTheWolf @Selfishly @moomargh @Kendrell @moongoddess @youarebutt @Tangaroa @Masumi @Astriferious @oberion @azurillturtle @dragonfly @juyoung @skyarising @SunDragon @AtheistPaladin @Nabesima @4themindandsoul @DarkYaten @Pepperdragon @Milkweed @DAG22 @Gobi @Heathers @Infectionary @Foxxer @eraclea @Caviar @Eimitan @Nauru @Faustien @Alstroemeria @Niharike @mummy @Tsugumi @Asobi @Prose @ZombieCoffeeCup @DawnSky @Kowai @giraffesonparade @Jacceh @Piney @Lucatri @kamooi @arian @March @ForestSoul @Jaffa @Gaelic @Katreal @Stanzascale @robsypi @Wolfsfeld @Wishy @momiji @tunatuna @surfingpikachu @Zoustache @Sabbat @PurplePanda @nemodave @scribblingface @Sheparrrd @Ammut @BatCrooks @Juushika @Aiira @Honeysong @PaperWitch @Azure @Xairathan @yoda @foxicle @felistopaz

1 headshot slot! 300kt / 500gems /$5 USD via Paypal
1 sketch slot! will add a small bit of color. 90kt or equivalent.
1 experimental dragon art slot! PWYW
1 chibi slot! 70kt or equivalent

see first post for the details and the form i'd like you to fill out!

and in an effort to decrease my turnaround time for these, i've inflicted a new policy on myself: if i take longer than SEVEN(7) days to finish your order, i'll need to make a substantial treasure donation to the flight vault! OTL you guys are all my witnesses ok it's set in stone now

slot "Claiming" is ok if you need to, but please edit with details asap! :)
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
what kind of art are you ordering? chibi
Payment method: treasure!
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): here!
Choose a mood for me to go off of: elegant/princessy

Thanks~!
what kind of art are you ordering? chibi
Payment method: treasure!
Character references (images are fine, text description is fine too, or just show me a dragon): here!
Choose a mood for me to go off of: elegant/princessy

Thanks~!
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@josi Claiming a spot for the headshot in gems! I'll edit and fill out the form! what kind of art are you ordering?: Headshot Payment method: Gemses or USD Whichever you prefer Character references: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=891936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8920/891936_350.png[/img] [/url] Choose a mood for me to go off of: Sad yet determined? Resolute?
@josi

Claiming a spot for the headshot in gems! I'll edit and fill out the form!

what kind of art are you ordering?: Headshot
Payment method: Gemses or USD Whichever you prefer
Character references:

891936_350.png

Choose a mood for me to go off of: Sad yet determined? Resolute?
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@josi can i get a headshot slot :O' OOPS too slow um idk whats open the sketch? ;o;" ok here we go !! id love something of aurai... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9060226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90603/9060226_350.png[/img] [/url] i have a very old picture of her [url=http://i.imgur.com/YuGreaQ.png]here[/url], but you're free to do whatever with the outfit! the only thing i guess thats a constant is that she's a white witch, and her hair (&theme) is white / lightblueish p: as for a mood, maybe something ethereal? s: shes a very observant, contemplative person, occasionally looks quietly amused at some private joke. do i submit payment now?
@josi can i get a headshot slot :O'

OOPS too slow um idk whats open the sketch? ;o;"

ok here we go !!
id love something of aurai...

9060226_350.png

i have a very old picture of her here, but you're free to do whatever with the outfit! the only thing i guess thats a constant is that she's a white witch, and her hair (&theme) is white / lightblueish p: as for a mood, maybe something ethereal? s: shes a very observant, contemplative person, occasionally looks quietly amused at some private joke.

do i submit payment now?
@josi I'll take the sketch if it isn't already please
@josi I'll take the sketch if it isn't already please
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan @arian i'll let Arian have the sketch if that's ok!
@Xairathan @arian i'll let Arian have the sketch if that's ok!
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
darn looks like i missed all the slots! oh well, i just spent most of my money anyways haha
darn looks like i missed all the slots! oh well, i just spent most of my money anyways haha
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26