Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | josi draw thread filled up!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26
@ammut
*v*
@ammut
*v*
8dtZ7nB.png
@josi

Could you ping me when you have slots open? :D I love your art!
@josi

Could you ping me when you have slots open? :D I love your art!
R5vHM6H.png
@josi Please add me to the ping list! Your art is stunning.
@josi Please add me to the ping list! Your art is stunning.
@josi
Can I go on your pinglist, please? I'd like to snag a dragon art slot when one's available (because this coatl is so lovely I could cry).
@josi
Can I go on your pinglist, please? I'd like to snag a dragon art slot when one's available (because this coatl is so lovely I could cry).

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@josi

Hullo thar! Love ze art. I'm wondering a couple of things, though.

One, do you only do headshots? Would you be willing to stretch to a waist-up at all (for FR currency/items)?

Two, I also saw you take items. Would you at all be interested in any of this stuff I got lyin' around, by any chance?
(We can even set up a dealio in advance and I can set aside some of the stuff for you, if you like, too! :) )

Thank yooou! :)
@josi

Hullo thar! Love ze art. I'm wondering a couple of things, though.

One, do you only do headshots? Would you be willing to stretch to a waist-up at all (for FR currency/items)?

Two, I also saw you take items. Would you at all be interested in any of this stuff I got lyin' around, by any chance?
(We can even set up a dealio in advance and I can set aside some of the stuff for you, if you like, too! :) )

Thank yooou! :)
DQ9DP8W.png
@josi
May I be added to your pinglist?
@josi
May I be added to your pinglist?
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
sorry guys i got kinda sick and then had a family thing. gettin back to work now tho! all requests up to up to Aiira were added! @Azure i like your username :3 [quote] Would you be willing to stretch to a waist-up at all (for FR currency/items)?[/quote] yes! i would do that for maybe a 25% increase to the headshot price. [quote]Would you at all be interested in any of this stuff I got lyin' around, by any chance?[/quote] i dont yet have a Lavaborne Hoax familiar or the Sculpted skin, but those are the only things i would be after!
sorry guys i got kinda sick and then had a family thing. gettin back to work now tho!

all requests up to up to Aiira were added!

@Azure
i like your username :3
Quote:
Would you be willing to stretch to a waist-up at all (for FR currency/items)?
yes! i would do that for maybe a 25% increase to the headshot price.
Quote:
Would you at all be interested in any of this stuff I got lyin' around, by any chance?
i dont yet have a Lavaborne Hoax familiar or the Sculpted skin, but those are the only things i would be after!

let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
@josi

A Sculpted skin is going for 495,000 on the AH right now. Bit more than the 375kt of the waist-up quote, but I'm not terribly fussed there, so neither should you be! :D

So, if that works for you, it works for me. I can set it aside for you. :)

(Adding the bear, which is only 85k-ish, would probably not cover the gap to the effort it would take to do a full-body, so we're going with the item that would best cover the price. Would it? o.O ).
@josi

A Sculpted skin is going for 495,000 on the AH right now. Bit more than the 375kt of the waist-up quote, but I'm not terribly fussed there, so neither should you be! :D

So, if that works for you, it works for me. I can set it aside for you. :)

(Adding the bear, which is only 85k-ish, would probably not cover the gap to the effort it would take to do a full-body, so we're going with the item that would best cover the price. Would it? o.O ).
DQ9DP8W.png
Is this open? :O
If not, I'd love to be pinged when you have slots!
@josi
Is this open? :O
If not, I'd love to be pinged when you have slots!
@josi
@josi

Ohmygosh, you can draw old men!

May I please be added to your ping?
@josi

Ohmygosh, you can draw old men!

May I please be added to your ping?

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|