Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Art of all sorts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Zwynx

Please ping me when you open! I've always loved your art! :) (gotta start saving up lol...)
@Zwynx

Please ping me when you open! I've always loved your art! :) (gotta start saving up lol...)
@Zwynx

I'd like to be added to your pinglist please.
@Zwynx

I'd like to be added to your pinglist please.
tumblr_ng4sxm0hKG1u402sco1_500.gif
@Zwynx Could I get a ping when you have a slot open for Pokemon related things like trainers and sprites :)?
@Zwynx Could I get a ping when you have a slot open for Pokemon related things like trainers and sprites :)?
64514_s.gif
@Merlin Cool, you flatter me ; v ;
I will add you to the ping list ^^

I guess the slots will fill up quickly, from the looks of it. However, I will draw the whole of summer! c:

@Rhyvendra I will add you~

@Barnac You do? xD Do I perhaps know you? owo
I will add you to the pings~

@Iapetus Of course, I will add you~

@Founder Absolutely! I actually might do separate slots for pixel stuff, since pixels and drawings are quite different anyways. But I will ping you none the less ^^
@Merlin Cool, you flatter me ; v ;
I will add you to the ping list ^^

I guess the slots will fill up quickly, from the looks of it. However, I will draw the whole of summer! c:

@Rhyvendra I will add you~

@Barnac You do? xD Do I perhaps know you? owo
I will add you to the pings~

@Iapetus Of course, I will add you~

@Founder Absolutely! I actually might do separate slots for pixel stuff, since pixels and drawings are quite different anyways. But I will ping you none the less ^^
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

I used to be in Arcane and saw you art around the forums sometimes! Specifically in your accent shop I think? But elsewhere as well.
@Zwynx

I used to be in Arcane and saw you art around the forums sometimes! Specifically in your accent shop I think? But elsewhere as well.
@Barnac I see! ^^
Well thanks anyhow 8D
@Barnac I see! ^^
Well thanks anyhow 8D
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx Please add me to the ping list! You art is very pretty!
@Zwynx Please add me to the ping list! You art is very pretty!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo Thanks ^ v ^
I will add you :D
@Fujo Thanks ^ v ^
I will add you :D
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx

How much would it be to get some transparent line arts of this guy http://gyazo.com/b6bdbd305d856ee231054a1cd6d38f15
@Zwynx

How much would it be to get some transparent line arts of this guy http://gyazo.com/b6bdbd305d856ee231054a1cd6d38f15
U.D.A.T
@HellsPurestDevil Depending on the size of the image, I would say roughly 125k.
What size are you looking for on your image?

If it's 1000x1000, then 125k, if it's lesser, like 500x500, then 80k, if it's larger than 1000x1000, then... more xd
@HellsPurestDevil Depending on the size of the image, I would say roughly 125k.
What size are you looking for on your image?

If it's 1000x1000, then 125k, if it's lesser, like 500x500, then 80k, if it's larger than 1000x1000, then... more xd
s0VUoD0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38