Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zwynx Gallery - Art of all sorts!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38
@Zwynx The word Mille means thousand in latin c:
He is my own lucky hatch :D (gonna try get dragon 20002000 and name it Double)

285k sounds like a fair price to me. In gems that would be 570? I go by the 1:500 ratio for gems.
I'll probably save Tomaatti for when more slots open.

100x100 for dragon info. For the pose, flying would be great, if it isn't too complicated for you to draw c:
@Zwynx The word Mille means thousand in latin c:
He is my own lucky hatch :D (gonna try get dragon 20002000 and name it Double)

285k sounds like a fair price to me. In gems that would be 570? I go by the 1:500 ratio for gems.
I'll probably save Tomaatti for when more slots open.

100x100 for dragon info. For the pose, flying would be great, if it isn't too complicated for you to draw c:
tumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.gif
@LittleBird Sure! ^^
I cannot guarantee how much details of the skin that will be featured, since the small picture can only fit so much, but I will do my best.
@LittleBird Sure! ^^
I cannot guarantee how much details of the skin that will be featured, since the small picture can only fit so much, but I will do my best.
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Is 570 gems fine with you? I do have enough already.
@Zwynx
Is 570 gems fine with you? I do have enough already.
tumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.gif
@Zwynx
Would you be willing to make art into banner forms? (900 x 480 and 1500 x 500)?

One of the banners would include multiple humanoid characters and the other banner just 1 humanoid dragon.

I really love the style of the humanoid dragons you did oWo are you opening slots for big projects and digital art anytime soon?
@Zwynx
Would you be willing to make art into banner forms? (900 x 480 and 1500 x 500)?

One of the banners would include multiple humanoid characters and the other banner just 1 humanoid dragon.

I really love the style of the humanoid dragons you did oWo are you opening slots for big projects and digital art anytime soon?
OY2CZgk.png
@LittleBird Sorry I must have missed your ping D:
It is completely fine, yes! ^^
Send me the gems whenever, and I will start working on your order~

@Pepperdragon I can do banners, sure! and thanks 8)
I guess we will look at the price tag when the time comes. Or we could discuss the project before you claim a slot, if you want an evaluation.

Digital slots will open as I get done with current projects. My estimate is between 1 day and one week to complete a normal project, depending on how much time I have at my disposal.

A big project slot will probably open up 23 of June. I have an important interview at 22, so I want as little pressure as possible before and during that date ^_^

Do you want to be on any of the ping lists perhaps? c:
@LittleBird Sorry I must have missed your ping D:
It is completely fine, yes! ^^
Send me the gems whenever, and I will start working on your order~

@Pepperdragon I can do banners, sure! and thanks 8)
I guess we will look at the price tag when the time comes. Or we could discuss the project before you claim a slot, if you want an evaluation.

Digital slots will open as I get done with current projects. My estimate is between 1 day and one week to complete a normal project, depending on how much time I have at my disposal.

A big project slot will probably open up 23 of June. I have an important interview at 22, so I want as little pressure as possible before and during that date ^_^

Do you want to be on any of the ping lists perhaps? c:
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
I'd love a ping for drawing & big projects slots, if you will :) It's alright, I'm actually looking for a banner short-term but I'm making a list of great artists on here just in case I can't find anyone short-term or whenever I'd want something else drawn :'3
@Zwynx
I'd love a ping for drawing & big projects slots, if you will :) It's alright, I'm actually looking for a banner short-term but I'm making a list of great artists on here just in case I can't find anyone short-term or whenever I'd want something else drawn :'3
OY2CZgk.png
@Pepperdragon Now you have my curiosity. What is the banner for? :3
@Pepperdragon Now you have my curiosity. What is the banner for? :3
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Okay, I actually had a really hard time deciding who I should throw at you. XP
If you're fine with doing a couple, maybe Rose and Hei together?
If you want to do a single, than you can pick either! ^w^
I'll give you more details when I hear which you'd prefer to do (as a note, I'll have to describe older Hei to you, since he's younger in my only reference than I'd need him to be)!
@Zwynx
Okay, I actually had a really hard time deciding who I should throw at you. XP
If you're fine with doing a couple, maybe Rose and Hei together?
If you want to do a single, than you can pick either! ^w^
I'll give you more details when I hear which you'd prefer to do (as a note, I'll have to describe older Hei to you, since he's younger in my only reference than I'd need him to be)!
@Fluffesu I could do both of them :)
So there is no general pricing on humans, but I would say 550k for both of them in one picture.
Does that sound fair?

They can be hugging or sitting together or whatever you have in mind ^^
Feel free to find pose references, and link em to me, or just describe what you want!

Do you want a more manga-ish style or a style like the one in my example humans?
@Fluffesu I could do both of them :)
So there is no general pricing on humans, but I would say 550k for both of them in one picture.
Does that sound fair?

They can be hugging or sitting together or whatever you have in mind ^^
Feel free to find pose references, and link em to me, or just describe what you want!

Do you want a more manga-ish style or a style like the one in my example humans?
s0VUoD0.png
@Zwynx
Ah, excellent! I was really hoping you'd be alright with doing both of them! And yes, price is fine! Thanks for being willing to take them on!

For pose, I was hoping for something kind of like this, with Rose sitting like that between Hei's legs, trying to read a book or something. Hei's head is angled down, maybe kissing the back of Rose's head. No smiling. =w= Rose is grumpy since he doesn't like being 'contained' like that, and Hei is grumpy that Rose is grumpy. But still cute (craps, I hope what I'm saying makes any sense).

And as I said, I will hafta describe older Hei a little. Hei will be taller and broader than Rose (Rose actually gets really skinny while dating Hei, and is struggling to get over a drug addiction, so has the reddened, sunken eyes and general scary-ness of someone deprived). I'd like Hei's hair to be kind like this (half shaven and with small tight braids in it; you can include a glden design on the shaven side if you think it looks good). The scaly feather-patches on Hei's hips, legs, arms, and ears are more defined and tough. He has two sets of wings, which you can see in this really young pic of him (those can be included or omitted at your convenience). He's leanly muscled and dressed in steampunk-themed pants and boots. Generally goes topless, though. His eyes do have pupils, also. XD

And that...is about it. Anything else can be up to your interpretation, or you can just ask me if you're uncertain!

Style can be whatever you're most comfortable with! I don't have a preference either way!
@Zwynx
Ah, excellent! I was really hoping you'd be alright with doing both of them! And yes, price is fine! Thanks for being willing to take them on!

For pose, I was hoping for something kind of like this, with Rose sitting like that between Hei's legs, trying to read a book or something. Hei's head is angled down, maybe kissing the back of Rose's head. No smiling. =w= Rose is grumpy since he doesn't like being 'contained' like that, and Hei is grumpy that Rose is grumpy. But still cute (craps, I hope what I'm saying makes any sense).

And as I said, I will hafta describe older Hei a little. Hei will be taller and broader than Rose (Rose actually gets really skinny while dating Hei, and is struggling to get over a drug addiction, so has the reddened, sunken eyes and general scary-ness of someone deprived). I'd like Hei's hair to be kind like this (half shaven and with small tight braids in it; you can include a glden design on the shaven side if you think it looks good). The scaly feather-patches on Hei's hips, legs, arms, and ears are more defined and tough. He has two sets of wings, which you can see in this really young pic of him (those can be included or omitted at your convenience). He's leanly muscled and dressed in steampunk-themed pants and boots. Generally goes topless, though. His eyes do have pupils, also. XD

And that...is about it. Anything else can be up to your interpretation, or you can just ask me if you're uncertain!

Style can be whatever you're most comfortable with! I don't have a preference either way!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38