Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Buying Many Arts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@meowsee I'm so happy you like it! :>
@meowsee I'm so happy you like it! :>
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
Here is my http://wolfchorn.deviantart.com my anatomy is fairly well, I do detailed fullbodies for 175k treasure or USD.

I would be most comfortable doing Alvera Sylvia or Puddles
Here is my http://wolfchorn.deviantart.com my anatomy is fairly well, I do detailed fullbodies for 175k treasure or USD.

I would be most comfortable doing Alvera Sylvia or Puddles
You can find me on chicken smoothie..
Queen of CS
I am into Pearlcathers, they are my most favorite dragons.
I'm in the water dominance.;) Add me! Check out my dragons.
@birdi
oo your art is nice - i may commission you later on w/ usd! atm i dont have my irlc to spend tho so it might be a while

@marzia
your art is also v nice omg would you be willing to do a fullbody arts of sylvia?
@birdi
oo your art is nice - i may commission you later on w/ usd! atm i dont have my irlc to spend tho so it might be a while

@marzia
your art is also v nice omg would you be willing to do a fullbody arts of sylvia?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee i got some examples here for you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1447908 (too lazy to embed) let me know what you think! course, you would have the "new example" style
@meowsee i got some examples here for you: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1447908 (too lazy to embed) let me know what you think! course, you would have the "new example" style
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@meowsee

Of course! Feel free to message me any details you would like me to add. Poses, expressions, items/attire, etc. Or post here, also what type payment are you willing to offer? I'm open to a fair amount of USD and I have done transparent feral fullbodies for 175k treasure before.

I sketch out the piece before I line it and color/shade/highlight for my clients approval, sketches are free. Therefore you get to decide if you would like to still commission me or not. Shading highlighting and coloring is included unless stated otherwise. I'm only doing transparent pieces currently.
@meowsee

Of course! Feel free to message me any details you would like me to add. Poses, expressions, items/attire, etc. Or post here, also what type payment are you willing to offer? I'm open to a fair amount of USD and I have done transparent feral fullbodies for 175k treasure before.

I sketch out the piece before I line it and color/shade/highlight for my clients approval, sketches are free. Therefore you get to decide if you would like to still commission me or not. Shading highlighting and coloring is included unless stated otherwise. I'm only doing transparent pieces currently.
You can find me on chicken smoothie..
Queen of CS
I am into Pearlcathers, they are my most favorite dragons.
I'm in the water dominance.;) Add me! Check out my dragons.
@meowsee

Hi! Popping in late, but if you're still interested, all of your characters are adorable??? *sparkle emoji* I'd love to draw any of them!

My dA is here, http://moonsidetourist.deviantart.com/ but for the most part I only do traditional media (i.e. watercolors, sometimes just the lineart if that's what the buyer wants).

As far as pricing goes, I'm not super experienced so negotiation is on the table (as well as my heart. I mean, WOW. such cute, diverse characters). Oh and just fyi it would be done in less than a week most likely (I'm fairly busy in general).

@meowsee

Hi! Popping in late, but if you're still interested, all of your characters are adorable??? *sparkle emoji* I'd love to draw any of them!

My dA is here, http://moonsidetourist.deviantart.com/ but for the most part I only do traditional media (i.e. watercolors, sometimes just the lineart if that's what the buyer wants).

As far as pricing goes, I'm not super experienced so negotiation is on the table (as well as my heart. I mean, WOW. such cute, diverse characters). Oh and just fyi it would be done in less than a week most likely (I'm fairly busy in general).

U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
@meowsee

wow! ahh thank you, I've only gotten one USD comm. in the past haha it means a lot to me omg

just reply to my thread or pm me when/if you're able to ;v;'
@meowsee

wow! ahh thank you, I've only gotten one USD comm. in the past haha it means a lot to me omg

just reply to my thread or pm me when/if you're able to ;v;'
@juyoung
was trying to remember your username for like a good 10 minutes before i realizedi juSt did a painting for you like yesterday omg im so bad at remembering people.
but seriously every time i draw a gaurdian they always look vaguely like snappers man who even knows why

was there a specific char that you wanted to draw :?

@moonsidetourist
omg ty! (i still gotta write out actual bio things for them bc what they have on here atm is literally the bASIC THINGS ABT THEM. but u see i am also a sh*t writer so thats gonna take hella long lmao)

omg and your art is also nice?? did you have any specific char that youd wanna draw? also do you have a general like idea of where youd price your arts? i get super nervous pricing ppls arts tbh bc im a weenie

also dont worry abt taking a while - i too am slow to get arts done
@juyoung
was trying to remember your username for like a good 10 minutes before i realizedi juSt did a painting for you like yesterday omg im so bad at remembering people.
but seriously every time i draw a gaurdian they always look vaguely like snappers man who even knows why

was there a specific char that you wanted to draw :?

@moonsidetourist
omg ty! (i still gotta write out actual bio things for them bc what they have on here atm is literally the bASIC THINGS ABT THEM. but u see i am also a sh*t writer so thats gonna take hella long lmao)

omg and your art is also nice?? did you have any specific char that youd wanna draw? also do you have a general like idea of where youd price your arts? i get super nervous pricing ppls arts tbh bc im a weenie

also dont worry abt taking a while - i too am slow to get arts done
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee www yep i remember you too ^ ^ and nahh they're gorgeous ahhhh
your choice, really c: i'm a littl better at masculine charas tho?
@meowsee www yep i remember you too ^ ^ and nahh they're gorgeous ahhhh
your choice, really c: i'm a littl better at masculine charas tho?
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@meowsee
Oh yay! Well, if you have no particular character preference, then I'd like to go with Slyvia! She's super adorable (and her confidence is what I aim for lolol). And for pricing things ummmm maybe like 75kt for a full-body watercolor? (i can't do backgrounds doe so i'll have to make it either blank white or transparent) And again this is totally negotiable :o)

Is there a particular pose/outfit/expression you'd like her to have? Feel free to be as detailed as you like, or I can fill in if you'd like someone else's interpretation of her!
@meowsee
Oh yay! Well, if you have no particular character preference, then I'd like to go with Slyvia! She's super adorable (and her confidence is what I aim for lolol). And for pricing things ummmm maybe like 75kt for a full-body watercolor? (i can't do backgrounds doe so i'll have to make it either blank white or transparent) And again this is totally negotiable :o)

Is there a particular pose/outfit/expression you'd like her to have? Feel free to be as detailed as you like, or I can fill in if you'd like someone else's interpretation of her!
U46oDuv.pngi2b9T8W.pngIMeESkM.pngVwSynLF.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28