Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Buying Many Arts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@muucifer
ooo cute art!!! id v much be interested in a flat color - were there any of my chars that youd wanna draw specifically?
@muucifer
ooo cute art!!! id v much be interested in a flat color - were there any of my chars that youd wanna draw specifically?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee Hey I'd be open to drawing pretty much any character you have, I'm offering traditional watercolour. This is my shop and it has my info as well as samples (don't be fooled by all of the derg art, human art is actually what I normally do and you can see my style on the tumblr listed there)
@meowsee Hey I'd be open to drawing pretty much any character you have, I'm offering traditional watercolour. This is my shop and it has my info as well as samples (don't be fooled by all of the derg art, human art is actually what I normally do and you can see my style on the tumblr listed there)
@lordmeikai
oooo v nice arts!!! were there any of my chars specifically that youd wanna draw? id def be interested in a fullbody watercolor
@lordmeikai
oooo v nice arts!!! were there any of my chars specifically that youd wanna draw? id def be interested in a fullbody watercolor
@meowsee Hmm, anybody from the AMGP group would be good (except the axolotl im terrible at drawing those...), people typically tell me that my strong point is drawing hair so for my first one done for you it should be one of them. Alvera might be a bit monotone for a watercolour unless I do it in greyscale, but that's just a suggestion.

Um :D I think that wasn't helpful was it...they're all cute...
@meowsee Hmm, anybody from the AMGP group would be good (except the axolotl im terrible at drawing those...), people typically tell me that my strong point is drawing hair so for my first one done for you it should be one of them. Alvera might be a bit monotone for a watercolour unless I do it in greyscale, but that's just a suggestion.

Um :D I think that wasn't helpful was it...they're all cute...
@lordmeikai
hummmm how about mg? i think its been a lil while since ive gotten arts of her
@lordmeikai
hummmm how about mg? i think its been a lil while since ive gotten arts of her
@meowsee Sure! >:3 How do you want to pay? It'd be 80kt or 160 gems (1:500). Unless I'm terrible at math which is Very Possible.
@meowsee Sure! >:3 How do you want to pay? It'd be 80kt or 160 gems (1:500). Unless I'm terrible at math which is Very Possible.
@meowsee

Oh thank you!! I don't have any preference but I'd love to draw anyone for you, maybe one of your splatoon kids? I haven't tried one of those before c:
@meowsee

Oh thank you!! I don't have any preference but I'd love to draw anyone for you, maybe one of your splatoon kids? I haven't tried one of those before c:
fYi4vHz.pngtumblr_obketjmTJl1rmiiowo10_r1_100.png
@muucifer
humm how about mantis? i havent gotten art of her done yet lol
ill send payment~
@muucifer
humm how about mantis? i havent gotten art of her done yet lol
ill send payment~
@meowsee
Alrighty!! I'll accept the CR once Ive started on it c:
@meowsee
Alrighty!! I'll accept the CR once Ive started on it c:
fYi4vHz.pngtumblr_obketjmTJl1rmiiowo10_r1_100.png
humm, tomorrow is gonna be the last day ill be looking for art!!
humm, tomorrow is gonna be the last day ill be looking for art!!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28