Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Buying Many Arts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28
@foxxer
omg your art is hella rad omg
do you have like a price range for your arts?
also were there and specific chars/dragons youd wanna draw?
@foxxer
omg your art is hella rad omg
do you have like a price range for your arts?
also were there and specific chars/dragons youd wanna draw?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee

Aaaa thank you so much! I don't actually have any pricing atm, I'm still kinda new to the forums on F-R and stuff as well as getting paid (even with fake money) to draw things. But from I have done I've recieved anywhere from 100k to 250k if that's not too pricey. But I don't have any specific peep of yours, they all look pretty ballin'! If you want me to draw like two of them I'll maybe half the price of the second one er is that gettin' ahead of myself? I guess it is xDDDD
@meowsee

Aaaa thank you so much! I don't actually have any pricing atm, I'm still kinda new to the forums on F-R and stuff as well as getting paid (even with fake money) to draw things. But from I have done I've recieved anywhere from 100k to 250k if that's not too pricey. But I don't have any specific peep of yours, they all look pretty ballin'! If you want me to draw like two of them I'll maybe half the price of the second one er is that gettin' ahead of myself? I guess it is xDDDD
tumblr_inline_no6l0pSXMq1rbfe8q_500.gif
@foxxer
lmao i think thats around a lotta peoples price ranges from what ive seen - youre fine! would you be willing to do an arts of alvera?
@foxxer
lmao i think thats around a lotta peoples price ranges from what ive seen - youre fine! would you be willing to do an arts of alvera?
@meowsee

I'm sorry I thought I responded to you earlier but I guess I didn't send the response properly, but yeah sure! I'd love to~ Is there any specific poses you'd like me to do with her? And would you like me to do the dragon counterpart or her human form?
@meowsee

I'm sorry I thought I responded to you earlier but I guess I didn't send the response properly, but yeah sure! I'd love to~ Is there any specific poses you'd like me to do with her? And would you like me to do the dragon counterpart or her human form?
@foxxer
i do that a lot too tbh something i gotta work on probs
and no specific pose tbh but i would preferher human form if thats ok :o
@foxxer
i do that a lot too tbh something i gotta work on probs
and no specific pose tbh but i would preferher human form if thats ok :o
@meowsee

DudeIfeelit

But yeah that's perfectly fine! I'll get started on it right away!
@meowsee

DudeIfeelit

But yeah that's perfectly fine! I'll get started on it right away!
@meowsee

Hey there! Got Alvera done! If there's anything that might not be quite right please let me know~ I wasn't sure if you'd mind the outfit? I see that she has a black dress and that's basically what I based that off of. Uhm! As far as payment I'd say anything between 100k-150k because I'm kinda disappointed in the face :c But you can decide on what you'd like to spend for it!
@meowsee

Hey there! Got Alvera done! If there's anything that might not be quite right please let me know~ I wasn't sure if you'd mind the outfit? I see that she has a black dress and that's basically what I based that off of. Uhm! As far as payment I'd say anything between 100k-150k because I'm kinda disappointed in the face :c But you can decide on what you'd like to spend for it!
bump
bump
@meowsee

Hi! I have a ton of examples of my art over here if you are interested :D
@meowsee

Hi! I have a ton of examples of my art over here if you are interested :D
@kittyisawolf
ooo i really like your arts! did you have any specific character/dragon of mine you wanted to draw? and do you have a price range for your arts?
@kittyisawolf
ooo i really like your arts! did you have any specific character/dragon of mine you wanted to draw? and do you have a price range for your arts?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28