Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Buying Many Arts [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@meowsee aaaaee i love Puddles!
I currently have a thread open >>HERE<< taking watercolour sketch commissions. you can also see samples of some of my digital stuff at my tumblr, >>HERE<<

EDIT: omg sorry trollka i accidentally copied the wrong name there!
@meowsee aaaaee i love Puddles!
I currently have a thread open >>HERE<< taking watercolour sketch commissions. you can also see samples of some of my digital stuff at my tumblr, >>HERE<<

EDIT: omg sorry trollka i accidentally copied the wrong name there!
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
@rexham
oo your art is so nice omg??? id love a water color of puddles! how much would it be?
@rexham
oo your art is so nice omg??? id love a water color of puddles! how much would it be?
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee a watercolour sketch of puddles would be 85kt!
@meowsee a watercolour sketch of puddles would be 85kt!
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
@rexham
oke! ill send payment in a sec - thank you!
@rexham
oke! ill send payment in a sec - thank you!
@Meowsee

If you're still looking for art, I'd love to do a piece for you! I'm particularly interested in Sylvia though I would love to do whichever character you are most in need of art for. I have examples and pricing on my art thread, linked in my signature.
@Meowsee

If you're still looking for art, I'd love to do a piece for you! I'm particularly interested in Sylvia though I would love to do whichever character you are most in need of art for. I have examples and pricing on my art thread, linked in my signature.
CheshiresMoon --> AesopsFabled
10ndsn7.jpg
@meowsee

Here take an art shop. I would be happy to draw any of your dragons or that precious Axolotl. ovo
@meowsee

Here take an art shop. I would be happy to draw any of your dragons or that precious Axolotl. ovo
@meowsee

Yo I'd love to draw your cuties :O you can see most of my art here and some misc/commission work here!

I only take USD though and I generally charge based on difficulty of the commission but here are my base prices for Bust, Waist-Up, and Fullbody:

Hard Lined - x x: $8, $11, $15
Soft Lined - x x: $7, $10, $18
Painted - x x: $15, $20, $25

Let me know if you're interested :>
@meowsee

Yo I'd love to draw your cuties :O you can see most of my art here and some misc/commission work here!

I only take USD though and I generally charge based on difficulty of the commission but here are my base prices for Bust, Waist-Up, and Fullbody:

Hard Lined - x x: $8, $11, $15
Soft Lined - x x: $7, $10, $18
Painted - x x: $15, $20, $25

Let me know if you're interested :>
@meowsee

I'd love to draw any one of your OC's! They all seem very interesting. My shop is linked in my sig. I am currently only open for USD commissions but if you would like to buy something in treasure or gems I can add you to my ping list and notify you when I am open for those kinds of commissions. (I may not be open for those for a month or more, however)
@meowsee

I'd love to draw any one of your OC's! They all seem very interesting. My shop is linked in my sig. I am currently only open for USD commissions but if you would like to buy something in treasure or gems I can add you to my ping list and notify you when I am open for those kinds of commissions. (I may not be open for those for a month or more, however)
uqmUx0x.png
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSES i was sleeps

@cheshiresMoon @magpies
your arts are v nice but not what im looking for right now - sorry!

@rowanox
v tempting??? im gonna have to say no for now (only bc i dont have much $$ to spend) but ill probs get something from you later bc i do really like your arts :o

@neveraahk
lmao i think i looked over your art shop a couple times earlier actually! but like i said to rowanox im gonna have to say no for now bc not much moneys. id love to be added to your pinglist though! and maybe by the time your open for treasure/gem commissions ill be able to pay w/ USD lol
SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSES i was sleeps

@cheshiresMoon @magpies
your arts are v nice but not what im looking for right now - sorry!

@rowanox
v tempting??? im gonna have to say no for now (only bc i dont have much $$ to spend) but ill probs get something from you later bc i do really like your arts :o

@neveraahk
lmao i think i looked over your art shop a couple times earlier actually! but like i said to rowanox im gonna have to say no for now bc not much moneys. id love to be added to your pinglist though! and maybe by the time your open for treasure/gem commissions ill be able to pay w/ USD lol
@meowsee

Added! Sorry if I commented here before, I've been trying to hit up all the art shops I see c:
@meowsee

Added! Sorry if I commented here before, I've been trying to hit up all the art shops I see c:
uqmUx0x.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28