Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Dwys' Art Shop (Closed, Pinglist open)
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
@dragoonwys

I saw your beautiful banners on Deviantart, and they are beautiful. When I get enough money, I plan on trying to commission you for one. That is, I'll try and see if I can get an order in before the thousand people on your pinglist get all the slots. I've bookmarked this so I can find my way back.

@dragoonwys

I saw your beautiful banners on Deviantart, and they are beautiful. When I get enough money, I plan on trying to commission you for one. That is, I'll try and see if I can get an order in before the thousand people on your pinglist get all the slots. I've bookmarked this so I can find my way back.

dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@dragoonwys could I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
@dragoonwys could I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@dragoonwys
Can I be added to your pinglist please? =D
@dragoonwys
Can I be added to your pinglist please? =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@@dragoonwys
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@@dragoonwys
Could I please be added to the pinglist?
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@dragoonwys
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future openings, if possible!
@dragoonwys
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for future openings, if possible!
HfoGNly.png
c8gm0PR.png
KWe76JF.png
@dragoonwys could I be added to the pinglist? Interested in a custom vertical clan banner. C:
@dragoonwys could I be added to the pinglist? Interested in a custom vertical clan banner. C:
If you're still running this, I'd like one of the custom vertical clan banners, if I could be added to the pinglist!
@dragoonwys
If you're still running this, I'd like one of the custom vertical clan banners, if I could be added to the pinglist!
@dragoonwys
Y6l4Toy.png
@dragoonwys

Can I be added to your pinglist please and thanks.
@dragoonwys

Can I be added to your pinglist please and thanks.
Vi75r0L.pngDlO6vXs.gif
wishlist.png
@dragoonwys pinglist please!
@dragoonwys pinglist please!
RzUHyEQ.png
• Art Shoppe
UMA Shoppe
• They/Them; Any Pronouns
• G1 & ID Collector
• Insane Jerma985 fan
Lazarus_chibi.gif
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79