Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frey's Galli
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@piratelady Free to interp! ^^ Woo artistic freedoms ^o^
@piratelady Free to interp! ^^ Woo artistic freedoms ^o^
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
@piratelady
Sent payment~!
And he's fairly stoic, so more neutral would be good. Kind of exasperated or stoic would be best. Thank you. Or concentrating as if he was going to fire the bow perhaps(obviously bow isn't show as it's a bust, but an idea of what I mean.)
I will leave it to you on what you want to do aside from that? Thank you so much!
@piratelady
Sent payment~!
And he's fairly stoic, so more neutral would be good. Kind of exasperated or stoic would be best. Thank you. Or concentrating as if he was going to fire the bow perhaps(obviously bow isn't show as it's a bust, but an idea of what I mean.)
I will leave it to you on what you want to do aside from that? Thank you so much!
@piratelady

I would love to take you up on a line art of Laharin!

For expression, I would like to leave it up to you! However, to help with that: It is quite an emotive and even chatty fellow when it actually allows itself to experience his emotions to their fullest, as opposed to just 'scraping at the surface'. It is also rather optimistic and tends to look at the brighter side of things, always managing to turn something that seems awful into a positive. It is less silver lining, more completely flipping the issue and saying, 'Hey! Look at all of the good that came from it!'

However, if that general personality trait does not appeal to you or you do not think it fits your initial impression, please feel free to go for brooding or whatever you wish! I do not want to limit you, just give ideas. ^^;

Also, is it possible to pay with a mantle, a sash, and treasure? Or is it solely the items from the festive favors shop/skins/treasure and not a combination?

If mixed isn't preferred, I would like to go straight treasure. ^^
@piratelady

I would love to take you up on a line art of Laharin!

For expression, I would like to leave it up to you! However, to help with that: It is quite an emotive and even chatty fellow when it actually allows itself to experience his emotions to their fullest, as opposed to just 'scraping at the surface'. It is also rather optimistic and tends to look at the brighter side of things, always managing to turn something that seems awful into a positive. It is less silver lining, more completely flipping the issue and saying, 'Hey! Look at all of the good that came from it!'

However, if that general personality trait does not appeal to you or you do not think it fits your initial impression, please feel free to go for brooding or whatever you wish! I do not want to limit you, just give ideas. ^^;

Also, is it possible to pay with a mantle, a sash, and treasure? Or is it solely the items from the festive favors shop/skins/treasure and not a combination?

If mixed isn't preferred, I would like to go straight treasure. ^^
40746453_EaAava4vdIVApfN.png
@Araaska
Yay!

Mixed is fine with me C8
@Araaska
Yay!

Mixed is fine with me C8
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

Awesome! With the mantle and sash, what would that take away from the treasure? Like, is it based on AH pricing or your value of them?

Just want to clarify before I send everything!
@piratelady

Awesome! With the mantle and sash, what would that take away from the treasure? Like, is it based on AH pricing or your value of them?

Just want to clarify before I send everything!
@Araaska
I based it off of the price of the sanddollars from a few days ago for the items.

So what the price of the Sand dollars are for that item. Does that make sense?
@Araaska
I based it off of the price of the sanddollars from a few days ago for the items.

So what the price of the Sand dollars are for that item. Does that make sense?
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

Forgive me, I haven't slept, so I am completely lost in what you are trying to say. ;; I'll try to break it down, though.

So, the Mantle goes for 65 sand dollars and the sash goes for 35. Thus... what is your equivalent of sand dollars to treasure, ie 1 SD = 1,000 T as some people are doing it? Or do I have this completely wrong?

Farore, I apologize for my confusion.
@piratelady

Forgive me, I haven't slept, so I am completely lost in what you are trying to say. ;; I'll try to break it down, though.

So, the Mantle goes for 65 sand dollars and the sash goes for 35. Thus... what is your equivalent of sand dollars to treasure, ie 1 SD = 1,000 T as some people are doing it? Or do I have this completely wrong?

Farore, I apologize for my confusion.
@Araaska

You are fine. I just realized I could have worded that a 1000 times better. Sleep deprivation ALL AROUND! lol

I think i based it off of AH prices a few nights ago because the prices don't match now, Let's make it easy for the both and base it off of AH price: 40k since you're not including the sigil.

So sorry for the confusion.
@Araaska

You are fine. I just realized I could have worded that a 1000 times better. Sleep deprivation ALL AROUND! lol

I think i based it off of AH prices a few nights ago because the prices don't match now, Let's make it easy for the both and base it off of AH price: 40k since you're not including the sigil.

So sorry for the confusion.
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

Haha, it is amazing what that can do to a person. ;; Regardless, thank you for clearing all of that up! With the deal going on, I'll go ahead and pay the full 180k. ^^
@piratelady

Haha, it is amazing what that can do to a person. ;; Regardless, thank you for clearing all of that up! With the deal going on, I'll go ahead and pay the full 180k. ^^
@Araaska awesome! Again, sorry for making things confusing. just message payment.

I will be starting things this evening I know my Saturday is busy, but keep an eye out for Sunday.
@Araaska awesome! Again, sorry for making things confusing. just message payment.

I will be starting things this evening I know my Saturday is busy, but keep an eye out for Sunday.
vdhZ0YN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11