Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frey's Galli
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Enoch
Thank you! Glad you like! I look forward to it.

It will be the same pricing so if I forget to update day of, know that I am doing it. XD I've just been busy and scatter brained lately lol.

@pander
Omgush thank you so much. XD

if you could give me screenshots of clothing, that would be super helpful. Say there's a specific cowl neck you like or particular jewelry you like, send me those links along with your written description. You can message me and we can work something out.

The character that's casting magic in the purply blues, the owner sent me a pinterest of clothing styles for their dragon gijinka, and I was able to make that from the description and pinterest for no up charge.

Absolute worse case scenario: if it's a really complicated written description and there are no visual aids, I may do an upcharge. I can work from written descriptions though.

I hope that makes sense.
@Enoch
Thank you! Glad you like! I look forward to it.

It will be the same pricing so if I forget to update day of, know that I am doing it. XD I've just been busy and scatter brained lately lol.

@pander
Omgush thank you so much. XD

if you could give me screenshots of clothing, that would be super helpful. Say there's a specific cowl neck you like or particular jewelry you like, send me those links along with your written description. You can message me and we can work something out.

The character that's casting magic in the purply blues, the owner sent me a pinterest of clothing styles for their dragon gijinka, and I was able to make that from the description and pinterest for no up charge.

Absolute worse case scenario: if it's a really complicated written description and there are no visual aids, I may do an upcharge. I can work from written descriptions though.

I hope that makes sense.
vdhZ0YN.png
Festival pings: @Kitto @Enoch

Opening up for Thundercrack Carnivale!

Come get your Electrified Dragons!

Festival pings: @Kitto @Enoch

Opening up for Thundercrack Carnivale!

Come get your Electrified Dragons!

vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady One [i]"Electrify Me"[/i] for Oswald, please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9803826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98039/9803826_350.png[/img] [/url]
@piratelady

One "Electrify Me" for Oswald, please

9803826_350.png
y0YshUu.png
@piratelady y-yes please electrify kitto
-rolls over and grinds sleepwalkinglike-
@piratelady y-yes please electrify kitto
-rolls over and grinds sleepwalkinglike-
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Enoch @Kitto
Alright! Gotcha both down!
@Enoch @Kitto
Alright! Gotcha both down!
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

...Is the Electrify Special only available for FR dragons, or are OC ones also okay?
@piratelady

...Is the Electrify Special only available for FR dragons, or are OC ones also okay?
@Ember
OCs are ok C8
@Ember
OCs are ok C8
vdhZ0YN.png
LAST DAY EVERYONE!
I plan on starting these tomorrow evening!
LAST DAY EVERYONE!
I plan on starting these tomorrow evening!
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

Sweet! I'll nab that slot then, if it's okay that I fling you the information when I get home? (I'm at work right now, ahah)
@piratelady

Sweet! I'll nab that slot then, if it's okay that I fling you the information when I get home? (I'm at work right now, ahah)
@Ember
No problem! Just go ahead and send payment with the info. C8
@Ember
No problem! Just go ahead and send payment with the info. C8
vdhZ0YN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11