Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frey's Galli
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote][center][size=7][font=helvetica]EGG SPECTACULAR[/size][/center] [font=helvetica]I'm offering specials SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH! I REALLY want to hatch a bunch of eggs for my birthday so i want to get eggs. I currently have 2 noc, 2 earth, 2 plague, and 1 light the goal is to get two from each flight. [b]EGGS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT 200K towards commissions![/b] Would anyone be interested in cute SUPER quick commissions probably hatchling or egg themed? These could be the cost of an egg (200k) or pair of eggs (400k). I'll have a quick design or concept tonight or tomorrow (gotta get my current queue cleared). I'll ping anyone that's interested in these once I get the concept.
Quote:
EGG SPECTACULAR

I'm offering specials SINCE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY THIS MONTH!
I REALLY want to hatch a bunch of eggs for my birthday so i want to get eggs. I currently have 2 noc, 2 earth, 2 plague, and 1 light the goal is to get two from each flight. EGGS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT 200K towards commissions!

Would anyone be interested in cute SUPER quick commissions probably hatchling or egg themed? These could be the cost of an egg (200k) or pair of eggs (400k). I'll have a quick design or concept tonight or tomorrow (gotta get my current queue cleared). I'll ping anyone that's interested in these once I get the concept.
vdhZ0YN.png
Maybe do adopts in this style? [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/49bbc855ffed26b7fb3febb830f3bd90/tumblr_nnlqdwXLHq1r78zqvo1_1280.png[/img]
Maybe do adopts in this style?
tumblr_nnlqdwXLHq1r78zqvo1_1280.png
vdhZ0YN.png
@Kitto Here ya go! [img]http://i.imgur.com/6VT2g6B.png[/img]
@Kitto
Here ya go!
6VT2g6B.png
vdhZ0YN.png
BUMP
BUMP
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

I haven't gotten my Electrify Me art yet; is everything okay?
@piratelady

I haven't gotten my Electrify Me art yet; is everything okay?
y0YshUu.png
@enoch
Currently working on them. Sorry for the wait. XC
@enoch
Currently working on them. Sorry for the wait. XC
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady

No, I'm sorry for bothering you.
I was just curious as the next festival was going to be starting in the next few days.
@piratelady

No, I'm sorry for bothering you.
I was just curious as the next festival was going to be starting in the next few days.
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
Yeah I'm planning on getting them done this week. I'm trying to set up some consistent formatting and stuff which took a bit more time than I thought. XC
@Enoch
Yeah I'm planning on getting them done this week. I'm trying to set up some consistent formatting and stuff which took a bit more time than I thought. XC
vdhZ0YN.png
Sorry for the huge delays and the fact I was unable to open shop during the festival. We had a senior coworker quit this week and left with a 3 day notice. Needless to say, it's been a huge scramble at work plus had a surprise meeting about a convention I'm working in, so all the work I intended on doing during the week went down the drain.

I'm getting my commissions done for the Lightning festival. I will open for a post Flameforgers Festival commissions because of these delays. I'll offer for any festival stuff. Higher priced things will get fullbodies.

Again I'm super sorry for these delays.

EDIT: I have been messaging commissioners as well. If I missed you with these updates, I truly apologize. I'm trying to get better at communicating.
Sorry for the huge delays and the fact I was unable to open shop during the festival. We had a senior coworker quit this week and left with a 3 day notice. Needless to say, it's been a huge scramble at work plus had a surprise meeting about a convention I'm working in, so all the work I intended on doing during the week went down the drain.

I'm getting my commissions done for the Lightning festival. I will open for a post Flameforgers Festival commissions because of these delays. I'll offer for any festival stuff. Higher priced things will get fullbodies.

Again I'm super sorry for these delays.

EDIT: I have been messaging commissioners as well. If I missed you with these updates, I truly apologize. I'm trying to get better at communicating.
vdhZ0YN.png
@Enoch Sorry for the delays, but here's your commission: [img]http://i.imgur.com/RIKxEd5.png[/img] If there's any tweaks or anything you would like please let me know!
@Enoch
Sorry for the delays, but here's your commission:
RIKxEd5.png

If there's any tweaks or anything you would like please let me know!
vdhZ0YN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11