Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Frey's Galli
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@piratelady

Will you be opening up a Light special for the festival?
@piratelady

Will you be opening up a Light special for the festival?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch Yup! Just opened up! 8D
@Enoch Yup! Just opened up! 8D
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady [img]http://i.imgur.com/uKzAsKo.png[/img] Slot please! I'll post details in the morning it is [i]so late[/i] right now but I was worried art shops would fill up by the time I wake tomorrow. >.>;
@piratelady uKzAsKo.png Slot please! I'll post details in the morning it is so late right now but I was worried art shops would fill up by the time I wake tomorrow. >.>;
WOaz3FYK_o.png
Bump!
Bump!
vdhZ0YN.png
@Kitto no problem! 8D whenever you are ready!
@Kitto no problem! 8D whenever you are ready!
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady I put the info in my signature :O How many tablets would you like? ^^
@piratelady I put the info in my signature :O How many tablets would you like? ^^
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto It's whatever you like really. Would you like a full colored bust (1155k Treasure, but I'm accepting festival items at the prices below)?

The Illuminate me special is only for dragons, and it's a special theme thing for the festival.

Immaculate Tablets are accepted as a form of payment! 1Tablet:1kT
Skins and chests are accepted at 1:40k price
(I will take duplicates of Bursting Core, Ancient Radiance, Sunbeam Sentinel, and KingSunglass in one payment. Only singles of the others per transaction please unless it's a particularly large order.)
Illuminated Emblems at 1:40kT
Familiars: Sunbeam Solider are accepted at 1:40kT
Solar Blades are accepted at 1:70kT
Not accepting crowns! Sorry. They really don't appeal to me at all 8C
@Kitto It's whatever you like really. Would you like a full colored bust (1155k Treasure, but I'm accepting festival items at the prices below)?

The Illuminate me special is only for dragons, and it's a special theme thing for the festival.

Immaculate Tablets are accepted as a form of payment! 1Tablet:1kT
Skins and chests are accepted at 1:40k price
(I will take duplicates of Bursting Core, Ancient Radiance, Sunbeam Sentinel, and KingSunglass in one payment. Only singles of the others per transaction please unless it's a particularly large order.)
Illuminated Emblems at 1:40kT
Familiars: Sunbeam Solider are accepted at 1:40kT
Solar Blades are accepted at 1:70kT
Not accepting crowns! Sorry. They really don't appeal to me at all 8C
vdhZ0YN.png
@piratelady Mmmm what size are your final busts? I generally like large things so maybe

@piratelady Mmmm what size are your final busts? I generally like large things so maybe

WOaz3FYK_o.png
@piratelady Oh and! My OC is a dragon? He is a shapeshifter so he can be any of the three forms linked.

I was also under the impression Illuminate was 200k. Could I offer a brightheart chest in whatever mix of treasure / tablets I end up paying?
@piratelady Oh and! My OC is a dragon? He is a shapeshifter so he can be any of the three forms linked.

I was also under the impression Illuminate was 200k. Could I offer a brightheart chest in whatever mix of treasure / tablets I end up paying?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto
Not sure which you meant lol.
File size: 2000px.
Shot size: if you look at my examples below the first post, they vary depending on what the customer wants. Some just want a simple expression or regal look, so it's just head and shoulders, while others wanted a bit more involved, so it changed to more of a waist up shot.

I can do full bodies, but I would want to charge more.
@Kitto
Not sure which you meant lol.
File size: 2000px.
Shot size: if you look at my examples below the first post, they vary depending on what the customer wants. Some just want a simple expression or regal look, so it's just head and shoulders, while others wanted a bit more involved, so it changed to more of a waist up shot.

I can do full bodies, but I would want to charge more.
vdhZ0YN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11