Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | closed, link to new art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Xieu I edited them, hopefully they work now? ;A;
@Xieu I edited them, hopefully they work now? ;A;
@Xieu
Yay! I'm not a totally moron! I knew that.
WEE CHALLENGE! Okay, that's no problem!
YES, YES THEY ARE! They are so fun to write about! Yer welcome, although that wasn't very descriptive. x'D
@Xieu
Yay! I'm not a totally moron! I knew that.
WEE CHALLENGE! Okay, that's no problem!
YES, YES THEY ARE! They are so fun to write about! Yer welcome, although that wasn't very descriptive. x'D
Whew, back from classes, time to reply ;D

@HoldUpGrabAwol Why hello there! And of course, she's so pretty aaaah ;; I love her colour scheme! Adding you to the list~

@Chrissy Yep, they do! Thank you ^^

@Demise Of course not! >D Hehe, and yisss evil characters are also great fun to practise more dynamic facial expressions, which is a skill I have yet to acquire *~*
Nah, that's plenty descriptive! I don't mind designing gijinkas from scratch but with hair, personality, and other details ensures that at the very least, your character won't come out completely and absolutely opposite of what you wanted xD
Whew, back from classes, time to reply ;D

@HoldUpGrabAwol Why hello there! And of course, she's so pretty aaaah ;; I love her colour scheme! Adding you to the list~

@Chrissy Yep, they do! Thank you ^^

@Demise Of course not! >D Hehe, and yisss evil characters are also great fun to practise more dynamic facial expressions, which is a skill I have yet to acquire *~*
Nah, that's plenty descriptive! I don't mind designing gijinkas from scratch but with hair, personality, and other details ensures that at the very least, your character won't come out completely and absolutely opposite of what you wanted xD
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu
Well, glad to help you acquire such skill! Weeeeeelll, if ye say so! I could of just slapped ye with this ridiculously long description of what he actually looks like, but that's no fun!
@Xieu
Well, glad to help you acquire such skill! Weeeeeelll, if ye say so! I could of just slapped ye with this ridiculously long description of what he actually looks like, but that's no fun!
@Xieu ahh I'm a total sucker for her color scheme too ;; (sending some payment~)
@Xieu ahh I'm a total sucker for her color scheme too ;; (sending some payment~)
a1g3bvH.png
@Xieu Anime is my life and I love anime style art~ [b]Style: [/b]Amnesia or Hiiro no Kakera (anything really) [b]Character Reference: [/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2947924] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29480/2947924_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have a human version of him yet ^^; He has long-ish hair for a guy (would be short on a girl) [b]Extra info:[/b] He's a rogue and he's kind of evil but he can be surprisingly kind at times. He tends to have a smirk that makes you wonder what he's thinking cause he's always planning something devious.
@Xieu
Anime is my life and I love anime style art~
Style: Amnesia or Hiiro no Kakera (anything really)
Character Reference:
2947924_350.png

I don't have a human version of him yet ^^;
He has long-ish hair for a guy (would be short on a girl)
Extra info: He's a rogue and he's kind of evil but he can be surprisingly kind at times. He tends to have a smirk that makes you wonder what he's thinking cause he's always planning something devious.
OgfyUtM.png

Kuzdi_zps50b40a70.png
@Kitari @Chrissy @HoldUpGrabAwol @Dragakure @thepalebride @salsa @Poeziru @Demise
@Aggron Hi guys, I'm really, really sorry for having to do this especially right after I just opened shop and all, but I'm afraid I will have to cancel all grab bag commissions and freebies at this time. Long story short, I just got back midterm marks and my results were...subpar, and finals (aka the only chance to redeem myself TvT) are in less than a week. I swear I'm usually not this iffy with orders, and I apologize for having to do this but passing this class is extremely important to me ;A;
And Awol, I will be returning your payment uvu very sorry for doing this so suddenly ;;
@Kitari @Chrissy @HoldUpGrabAwol @Dragakure @thepalebride @salsa @Poeziru @Demise
@Aggron Hi guys, I'm really, really sorry for having to do this especially right after I just opened shop and all, but I'm afraid I will have to cancel all grab bag commissions and freebies at this time. Long story short, I just got back midterm marks and my results were...subpar, and finals (aka the only chance to redeem myself TvT) are in less than a week. I swear I'm usually not this iffy with orders, and I apologize for having to do this but passing this class is extremely important to me ;A;
And Awol, I will be returning your payment uvu very sorry for doing this so suddenly ;;
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu
NO PROBLEMS! YOU GO GET THOSE FINALS! I remember my finals, they were brutal, but I passed. I wasn't the smartest of the group so... If I can do it, you can too! I root for ye, hunny!~< 3
@Xieu
NO PROBLEMS! YOU GO GET THOSE FINALS! I remember my finals, they were brutal, but I passed. I wasn't the smartest of the group so... If I can do it, you can too! I root for ye, hunny!~< 3
@Xieu don't worry about it at all! You gotta do what you gotta do with school, so don't you sweat it. uwu
@Xieu don't worry about it at all! You gotta do what you gotta do with school, so don't you sweat it. uwu
a1g3bvH.png
@Xieu

Go ace those finals! >:O
@Xieu

Go ace those finals! >:O
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La