Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | closed, link to new art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sorry about the multi-posts!! I'll delete the when I figure out how to. The new forum change is messing with my computer and it won't let me delete the extras D':
Sorry about the multi-posts!! I'll delete the when I figure out how to. The new forum change is messing with my computer and it won't let me delete the extras D':
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Poeziru No worries at all! Yep, the forum change is doing that to my computer too and re-editing posts is nightmare ;A;
Thanks for posting! I've never heard of that manga before hehe, should be a fun challenge! ^^
@Poeziru No worries at all! Yep, the forum change is doing that to my computer too and re-editing posts is nightmare ;A;
Thanks for posting! I've never heard of that manga before hehe, should be a fun challenge! ^^
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu

No waayyyy?!?!? It's a reeally good read! One of my very first favourites. I would definitely recommend it even if it's sorta old.

(It's almost 20 years old if you go by its Japan release date/ 10 years if you go by its English release date.)
@Xieu

No waayyyy?!?!? It's a reeally good read! One of my very first favourites. I would definitely recommend it even if it's sorta old.

(It's almost 20 years old if you go by its Japan release date/ 10 years if you go by its English release date.)
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Xieu I WILL HELP WITH STUFF! o3o I'm stupid, so uh, correct me if I do anything wrong. | [b]Style[/b] | YOU WANT A CHALLENGE, Draw him in shounen ai! Or if you can't, free reign, dude. | [b]Character Reference[/b] | [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11740694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117407/11740694_350.png[/img] [/url] Here's my specifies, but other than that, go nuts. Hairstyle: Long, long, looong, golden hair. Straight as a ruler. Face: Has a lot of scars on the right side of his face. Likes to wear: Complicated clothes and armor. However, when off-screen, wears plain things. Eyes: Can only say one thing, EVIL ISH. [s]Since he is evil.[/s] | [b]Extra info[/b] | His bio has a lot to offer when dealing with his personality, as well as a theme [s]ANDVOICEACTOR//COUGH//[/s]
@Xieu
I WILL HELP WITH STUFF!
o3o I'm stupid, so uh, correct me if I do anything wrong.

| Style |
YOU WANT A CHALLENGE, Draw him in shounen ai! Or if you can't, free reign, dude.

| Character Reference |

11740694_350.png

Here's my specifies, but other than that, go nuts.
Hairstyle: Long, long, looong, golden hair. Straight as a ruler.
Face: Has a lot of scars on the right side of his face.
Likes to wear: Complicated clothes and armor. However, when off-screen, wears plain things.
Eyes: Can only say one thing, EVIL ISH. Since he is evil.

| Extra info |
His bio has a lot to offer when dealing with his personality, as well as a theme ANDVOICEACTOR//COUGH//
@xieu HALLO YES may I request some of this 'free art'? owo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1573985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/15740/1573985_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love if you could draw this fellow's gijinka (it's somewhere in his bio) in a manga style! (Weebs unite o3o) As for style, this is kind of weird - Could you possibly try something like [url=http://mangafox.me/manga/lessa_the_crimson_knight/]this[/url]? If not, anything will do!
@xieu

HALLO YES may I request some of this 'free art'? owo

1573985_350.png

I'd love if you could draw this fellow's gijinka (it's somewhere in his bio) in a manga style! (Weebs unite o3o) As for style, this is kind of weird - Could you possibly try something like this? If not, anything will do!
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@Poeziru Oooh, I give it a try! Thanks for the reccomendation! x'3

@Demise YAY (and nope, didn't do anything wrong *w*)
Challenges, yesss I am totally up for them though if my stuff turns out weird, I apologize :'D
EVIL CHARACTERS ARE GREAT I'll see what I can do! Thank you for the detailed description!

@Aggron
Yes of course! Adding you to the newly named list of potential freebie people, I didn't think the mangaka art style thing would generate much interest wahh yay weebs unite uwu And yeah, I can definitely give that style a try! Thanks for requesting!
@Poeziru Oooh, I give it a try! Thanks for the reccomendation! x'3

@Demise YAY (and nope, didn't do anything wrong *w*)
Challenges, yesss I am totally up for them though if my stuff turns out weird, I apologize :'D
EVIL CHARACTERS ARE GREAT I'll see what I can do! Thank you for the detailed description!

@Aggron
Yes of course! Adding you to the newly named list of potential freebie people, I didn't think the mangaka art style thing would generate much interest wahh yay weebs unite uwu And yeah, I can definitely give that style a try! Thanks for requesting!
@xieu

I'm not trying to add more people to this manhwa fandom nope And no worries! I'll be sure to tip :D Thank you so much! I eagerly await the finished product owo
@xieu

I'm not trying to add more people to this manhwa fandom nope And no worries! I'll be sure to tip :D Thank you so much! I eagerly await the finished product owo
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
@xieu I hope your grab bag is still open ;A;

Offer: 60k
Reference: X and a headshot. His horns are more accurate in the first image.
Additional Info: uhm, nothing, other than his one eye is completely gone, so. owo
@xieu I hope your grab bag is still open ;A;

Offer: 60k
Reference: X and a headshot. His horns are more accurate in the first image.
Additional Info: uhm, nothing, other than his one eye is completely gone, so. owo
@Aggron
I love reading things people recommend so you've recruited the right person yes And thank you *v*

@Chrissy Yep, is currently planning to open two tentative slots, so you get the second one! Adding you to the list~ And also, both your references are leading me to an error message ;~;
@Aggron
I love reading things people recommend so you've recruited the right person yes And thank you *v*

@Chrissy Yep, is currently planning to open two tentative slots, so you get the second one! Adding you to the list~ And also, both your references are leading me to an error message ;~;
@Xieu hey stranger ( ?° ?? ?°)
if your grab bags are still open, I'd love to grab one for this girl (refs! x and x ) c:
@Xieu hey stranger ( ?° ?? ?°)
if your grab bags are still open, I'd love to grab one for this girl (refs! x and x ) c:
a1g3bvH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8