Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Shuu Art | closed, link to new art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Xieu

Your art is so cute! You have such graceful lines. owo
I'd love to request something, though I was wondering if you could do two characters in one picture? It's fine if not, I thought I might as well ask before deciding on what to request. uvu Thanks~
@Xieu

Your art is so cute! You have such graceful lines. owo
I'd love to request something, though I was wondering if you could do two characters in one picture? It's fine if not, I thought I might as well ask before deciding on what to request. uvu Thanks~
@Xieu Totes wasn't stalking this thread, waiting for the opening. =} I think the category I seek is grab bag? Maybe? I want to comm an inked and colored one of an OC.

Offer: 100k? Is that too cheap? I don't knoooooooow! Can offer more, if needed.
Reference: Here
Additional Info: Character info can be provided if needed. He should look stern, however.

Also, if you'd like to draw the above chara, or this guy in any manga or anime style I would certainly not say no to one of those freebies. Although I'll probably pay you anyway, if you do.
@Xieu Totes wasn't stalking this thread, waiting for the opening. =} I think the category I seek is grab bag? Maybe? I want to comm an inked and colored one of an OC.

Offer: 100k? Is that too cheap? I don't knoooooooow! Can offer more, if needed.
Reference: Here
Additional Info: Character info can be provided if needed. He should look stern, however.

Also, if you'd like to draw the above chara, or this guy in any manga or anime style I would certainly not say no to one of those freebies. Although I'll probably pay you anyway, if you do.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Dragakure Ahh, thank you so much! fellow weeb yes yes hello there

I'd be very happy to pick a style (though I'd probably be super biased if that's ok with you ouo) Will definitely see if I can do something for you, thanks so much for posting! ;w;

@salsa Thank you! Ooh, I've never been complimented on my lines before, thank you ;;

I definitely could! Were you thinking of headshots or something more? I am admittedly not the best at character interactions though, most of the time couple/group pics end up looking like they're taking an awkward photo together ;~;

@Kitari Wahh, I am flattered to hear that :'o
As for the grab bag, that's definitely not too cheap! D: As long as it's around 50K I would be happy to do a coloured and inked headshot for the grab bag (& since style can vary greatly I don't want to charge too much for these ;v;) Anyways, I'll likely do a bust since that offer is really generous omg
And also as a side note, my art style tends to make guys look rather...pretty-boy ish, and your character seems pretty masculine, would that be alright with you? ;A;
And second side note, I would be very willing to do a freebie for you! Thanks so much! :'D eeep no need for payment though, you're already offering a hefty amount for the grab bag piece *v*
@Dragakure Ahh, thank you so much! fellow weeb yes yes hello there

I'd be very happy to pick a style (though I'd probably be super biased if that's ok with you ouo) Will definitely see if I can do something for you, thanks so much for posting! ;w;

@salsa Thank you! Ooh, I've never been complimented on my lines before, thank you ;;

I definitely could! Were you thinking of headshots or something more? I am admittedly not the best at character interactions though, most of the time couple/group pics end up looking like they're taking an awkward photo together ;~;

@Kitari Wahh, I am flattered to hear that :'o
As for the grab bag, that's definitely not too cheap! D: As long as it's around 50K I would be happy to do a coloured and inked headshot for the grab bag (& since style can vary greatly I don't want to charge too much for these ;v;) Anyways, I'll likely do a bust since that offer is really generous omg
And also as a side note, my art style tends to make guys look rather...pretty-boy ish, and your character seems pretty masculine, would that be alright with you? ;A;
And second side note, I would be very willing to do a freebie for you! Thanks so much! :'D eeep no need for payment though, you're already offering a hefty amount for the grab bag piece *v*
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu Weebs unite
Thank you so much! I'm totally okay with you being biased uvu
@Xieu Weebs unite
Thank you so much! I'm totally okay with you being biased uvu
@Xieu Pretty boy is fine with me, lol. I figured from your samples, it would probably be a softer look. Anime and manga styles do tend to have some awfully pretty men, after all. =} He's the mysterious, silent bad*** type, so I figure he'll probably translate well into that kind of style, since it's pretty prevalent in manga/anime.
@Xieu Pretty boy is fine with me, lol. I figured from your samples, it would probably be a softer look. Anime and manga styles do tend to have some awfully pretty men, after all. =} He's the mysterious, silent bad*** type, so I figure he'll probably translate well into that kind of style, since it's pretty prevalent in manga/anime.
hYK4ogH.gif
@Xieu hello again! :D

Style: K Project: Memory of Red
Character Reference: The second or third character on this page, since you've already drawn the first for me~
Extra info: I love the idea of having art of my fandom OCs in their series' style, so I figured I'd throw in a request for your consideration!
@Xieu hello again! :D

Style: K Project: Memory of Red
Character Reference: The second or third character on this page, since you've already drawn the first for me~
Extra info: I love the idea of having art of my fandom OCs in their series' style, so I figured I'd throw in a request for your consideration!
tumblr_pqle7lXWE61r8qahgo1_100.png
@Xieu

You're welcome! c:
And it's no problem because my idea sort of fell through when I realized I didn't have a ref for one so pft. So instead I have this here, hopefully it's alright:

Style: Oh, this is hard. I'm going to say free-range because I can't really think of a preference if that's ok. orz
Character Reference: This is Cerise, a gjinka based off my dragon of the same name. Despite the ponytail, she also keeps her hair down, with the bow just chillin in the back, which I'd prefer if that's alright. The gold on her arms are tattos, based on the marks from her dragon accent. Her dress has a sheer layer over it, sort of like this, just for reference. uvu
Extra info: Maybe just a bust or waist-up, whatever is easiest for you. She's pretty peppy, despite her sort of trash goth attire lol.

One question, I see that you have mangaka free, but would you mind a tip afterwards regardless? o:
@Xieu

You're welcome! c:
And it's no problem because my idea sort of fell through when I realized I didn't have a ref for one so pft. So instead I have this here, hopefully it's alright:

Style: Oh, this is hard. I'm going to say free-range because I can't really think of a preference if that's ok. orz
Character Reference: This is Cerise, a gjinka based off my dragon of the same name. Despite the ponytail, she also keeps her hair down, with the bow just chillin in the back, which I'd prefer if that's alright. The gold on her arms are tattos, based on the marks from her dragon accent. Her dress has a sheer layer over it, sort of like this, just for reference. uvu
Extra info: Maybe just a bust or waist-up, whatever is easiest for you. She's pretty peppy, despite her sort of trash goth attire lol.

One question, I see that you have mangaka free, but would you mind a tip afterwards regardless? o:
@Kitari Haha yeah that's very true xD Alrighty, that will definitely work! Will try to get a wip sketch to you for approval before inking sometime today or tomorrow hopefully! ^^

@thepalebride Hiya, it's nice to see you again! :'D
And ahhh, fandom OCs! I love K Project - though I'd never tried drawing in that style before so this is going to be a treat! I'll see if I can come up with something, thanks so much for posting!

@salsa Hehe, that's fine also! And alright, that sounds good! Thank you for the very detailed reference (and yay free range, my bias is going to show for sure uwu)
And yeah, tips are very welcome x3
@Kitari Haha yeah that's very true xD Alrighty, that will definitely work! Will try to get a wip sketch to you for approval before inking sometime today or tomorrow hopefully! ^^

@thepalebride Hiya, it's nice to see you again! :'D
And ahhh, fandom OCs! I love K Project - though I'd never tried drawing in that style before so this is going to be a treat! I'll see if I can come up with something, thanks so much for posting!

@salsa Hehe, that's fine also! And alright, that sounds good! Thank you for the very detailed reference (and yay free range, my bias is going to show for sure uwu)
And yeah, tips are very welcome x3
JdImn7O.gifnpm0gZ4.pngJdImn7O.gif
@Xieu Eeeyyyyy :D Style practice is always hard for me :'D I've tried many times to solidify a style of (consitently detailed) eyes and haven't quite found something I like for myself yet. [b]Style:[/b] [url=http://www.mangatown.com/manga/hana_kimi/v23/c137/5.html]Hana-Kimi[/url] throwback Chibi style? [size=2](preferably) (or the normal style of later [url=http://www.mangatown.com/manga/hana_kimi/v21/c127/]Hana-Kimi[/url])[/size] [b]Character Reference:[/b][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3449847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34499/3449847_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Human Form - [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozw0m617ayf11mz/Galilea%20-%20Human.JPG?dl=0]here[/url] [b]Extra info:[/b] She's a fighter who's very confident, and has the skills/strength to back up that confidence. Her cap + feather and white bandana underneath are a must... and headshots aren't really my thing. *shrugs* ( thank you 'U' )
@Xieu

Eeeyyyyy :D Style practice is always hard for me :'D I've tried many times to solidify a style of (consitently detailed) eyes and haven't quite found something I like for myself yet.

Style: Hana-Kimi throwback Chibi style? (preferably)
(or the normal style of later Hana-Kimi)

Character Reference: Human Form - here

Extra info: She's a fighter who's very confident, and has the skills/strength to back up that confidence. Her cap + feather and white bandana underneath are a must... and headshots aren't really my thing. *shrugs*

( thank you 'U' )
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@Xieu Eeeyyyyy :D Style practice is always hard for me :'D I've tried many times to solidify a style of (consitently detailed) eyes and haven't quite found something I like for myself yet. [b]Style:[/b] [url=http://www.mangatown.com/manga/hana_kimi/v23/c137/5.html]Hana-Kimi[/url] throwback Chibi style? [size=2](preferably) (or the normal style of later [url=http://www.mangatown.com/manga/hana_kimi/v21/c127/]Hana-Kimi[/url])[/size] [b]Character Reference:[/b][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3449847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34499/3449847_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Human Form - [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozw0m617ayf11mz/Galilea%20-%20Human.JPG?dl=0]here[/url] [b]Extra info:[/b] She's a fighter who's very confident, and has the skills/strength to back up that confidence. Her cap + feather and white bandana underneath are a must... and headshots aren't really my thing. *shrugs* ( thank you 'U' )
@Xieu

Eeeyyyyy :D Style practice is always hard for me :'D I've tried many times to solidify a style of (consitently detailed) eyes and haven't quite found something I like for myself yet.

Style: Hana-Kimi throwback Chibi style? (preferably)
(or the normal style of later Hana-Kimi)

Character Reference: Human Form - here

Extra info: She's a fighter who's very confident, and has the skills/strength to back up that confidence. Her cap + feather and white bandana underneath are a must... and headshots aren't really my thing. *shrugs*

( thank you 'U' )
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La