Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rheall's Dragon Busts - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rheall Yes, actually! I'd love to get Fate done; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9608414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96085/9608414_350.png[/img] [/url] :3
@Rheall

Yes, actually! I'd love to get Fate done;

9608414_350.png

:3
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa
Perfect, what a pretty boy! :D Your name is on the list, I'll contact when I open up again and after Jacq gets first crack!

To everyone else: There are still some line art slots left! You're welcome to colour them yourself, after I draw them, if you like. :)
@Tangaroa
Perfect, what a pretty boy! :D Your name is on the list, I'll contact when I open up again and after Jacq gets first crack!

To everyone else: There are still some line art slots left! You're welcome to colour them yourself, after I draw them, if you like. :)
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
FR Time +0 • May the wind always be at your back • Cis, she/her, demiace
@Rheall

very cute!!!! art!! i love the texture in your samples (´â–½`ʃƪ)♡
@Rheall

very cute!!!! art!! i love the texture in your samples (´â–½`ʃƪ)♡
fr_signature.png
@simrell
Aww, thank you very much! I'm so glad you like it. :D
@simrell
Aww, thank you very much! I'm so glad you like it. :D
@Rheall

Order form:

Username: Antlrs
Dragon ID/Name: Eden #7818903
Commission Type: Colored line art with accent
Anything else?: A smug expression since she thinks she's top dog of her clan. And a background color of maybe pink or light red?
@Rheall

Order form:

Username: Antlrs
Dragon ID/Name: Eden #7818903
Commission Type: Colored line art with accent
Anything else?: A smug expression since she thinks she's top dog of her clan. And a background color of maybe pink or light red?
@Antlrs

Oh my gosh, Eden is gorgeous! That accent is to die for! Unfortunately, all my coloured spots are already filled, I've only got plain black & white line art slots left. I can easily get you that, with the option to colour it in the future once spots open again? Otherwise I can always put you on my ping list for when I open coloured slots again! :)

Seriously, so pretty, guhh! I'd love to draw her at some point…!
@Antlrs

Oh my gosh, Eden is gorgeous! That accent is to die for! Unfortunately, all my coloured spots are already filled, I've only got plain black & white line art slots left. I can easily get you that, with the option to colour it in the future once spots open again? Otherwise I can always put you on my ping list for when I open coloured slots again! :)

Seriously, so pretty, guhh! I'd love to draw her at some point…!
@Antlrs Ugh, sorry, I messed up your ping when I replied to you last night!
@Antlrs Ugh, sorry, I messed up your ping when I replied to you last night!
@Rheall

Hi! Thank you for the compliment, she's my fave girl of my lair.

And I'd rather wait to have a full color done for her, so a pinglist works just dandy ~
@Rheall

Hi! Thank you for the compliment, she's my fave girl of my lair.

And I'd rather wait to have a full color done for her, so a pinglist works just dandy ~
@Antlrs

Excellent, you have been added. :) Thank you for your patience! Hopefully it won't be long for me to finish this batch and open things up again.
@Antlrs

Excellent, you have been added. :) Thank you for your patience! Hopefully it won't be long for me to finish this batch and open things up again.
@jaegerbomb @Winged0 @Jacq

Just sending you three a quick note to apologize for not getting to your commissions quite yet! I have some projects due soon that I'm working on, and I'm away from my art supplies for the weekend. But I'll get to them as soon as I can! Thank you for being so patient, you're all awesome. :)
@jaegerbomb @Winged0 @Jacq

Just sending you three a quick note to apologize for not getting to your commissions quite yet! I have some projects due soon that I'm working on, and I'm away from my art supplies for the weekend. But I'll get to them as soon as I can! Thank you for being so patient, you're all awesome. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7