Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rheall's Dragon Busts - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Rheall Take your time, thanks for keeping us updated :)
@Rheall Take your time, thanks for keeping us updated :)
tumblr_ni3lnf1beT1u3wsjco5_r1_250.png coatl_adopt_by_resize2-d7f626m.png
@MajicViolin @OnABadBet @Jacq @Winged0 @SketchySituation @Darkflier @BlackWyld @NarentiDragon @botoluvr @Vanathor @Cuppycakez @jaegerbomb @WeyrLeader @orewatowi @Antlrs

Hello everyone! I hope I'm not bothering you with these pings… if there's interest, I can set up a separate ping list for streaming. Just thought it would be fun to set something up like this in case anyone was interested in watching me draw!

Keep in mind I've never done this before, so apologies for any technical issues! I'm still working this out…

Click here to view my channel: https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=rheallart

I am currently ONLINE and drawing jaegerbomb's Lantus! Come say hi if you want! :)

EDIT, 16:09: Aaaaaand I'm now offline! I had some technical difficulties at first, but I managed to sort most of them out. Many thanks to @Cuppycakez, @Jacq, and @TheTazza for joining me, I had tons of fun! :D I'm looking forward to doing this again!

If you want to be added to the streaming ping list let me know! I'll try not to bug all of you again unless it's for actual slots opening up or something similar. :)
@MajicViolin @OnABadBet @Jacq @Winged0 @SketchySituation @Darkflier @BlackWyld @NarentiDragon @botoluvr @Vanathor @Cuppycakez @jaegerbomb @WeyrLeader @orewatowi @Antlrs

Hello everyone! I hope I'm not bothering you with these pings… if there's interest, I can set up a separate ping list for streaming. Just thought it would be fun to set something up like this in case anyone was interested in watching me draw!

Keep in mind I've never done this before, so apologies for any technical issues! I'm still working this out…

Click here to view my channel: https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=rheallart

I am currently ONLINE and drawing jaegerbomb's Lantus! Come say hi if you want! :)

EDIT, 16:09: Aaaaaand I'm now offline! I had some technical difficulties at first, but I managed to sort most of them out. Many thanks to @Cuppycakez, @Jacq, and @TheTazza for joining me, I had tons of fun! :D I'm looking forward to doing this again!

If you want to be added to the streaming ping list let me know! I'll try not to bug all of you again unless it's for actual slots opening up or something similar. :)
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
FR Time +0 • May the wind always be at your back • Cis, she/her, demiace
Me!!! Add me please!!!
Me!!! Add me please!!!
7zcCDc4.png
@Rheall Hello there! I love your artwork ! I'm very interested in buying some~ But I just wanted to ask how much you'd ask, and if you'd be up to it. Sorry I got a bit confused about all the pricing ;~; But this is Haku. I'd love a bust of him, non-coloured! No apparel needed ^_^ He is the 'great, old adviser' in my clan :) I'd like him to look wise, but not 'grumpy' or anything hehe :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8367086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83671/8367086_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Rheall

Hello there! I love your artwork ! I'm very interested in buying some~ But I just wanted to ask how much you'd ask, and if you'd be up to it. Sorry I got a bit confused about all the pricing ;~; But this is Haku. I'd love a bust of him, non-coloured! No apparel needed ^_^ He is the 'great, old adviser' in my clan :) I'd like him to look wise, but not 'grumpy' or anything hehe :3

8367086_350.png
2T7Jk2l.png
@BlackWyld

Haha, will do! :D

@moomargh

Aww, yay, that's excellent! Haku is such a beautiful dragon, I'd be so happy to draw him! :) Sorry about the confusion regarding pricing. For a plain line art commission with no apparel/accents/extras it will be 40,000 t. :) If that sounds like something you'd be interested in let me know and I can send you a PM to work things out! :D

(Also, thank you for the kind words about my art, I'm so glad you like it!)
@BlackWyld

Haha, will do! :D

@moomargh

Aww, yay, that's excellent! Haku is such a beautiful dragon, I'd be so happy to draw him! :) Sorry about the confusion regarding pricing. For a plain line art commission with no apparel/accents/extras it will be 40,000 t. :) If that sounds like something you'd be interested in let me know and I can send you a PM to work things out! :D

(Also, thank you for the kind words about my art, I'm so glad you like it!)
@Rheall
oh nono, the price was clearly marked, i just sometimes have problems perceiving details from big bulks of text, so i wanted to make sure i got it all right! Thanks for letting me know ^_^
and Yes i Would love to buy the art from you! Shall i send in 40k for you now? :)
@Rheall
oh nono, the price was clearly marked, i just sometimes have problems perceiving details from big bulks of text, so i wanted to make sure i got it all right! Thanks for letting me know ^_^
and Yes i Would love to buy the art from you! Shall i send in 40k for you now? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

Let me send you a PM first and then you can reply with it. :) I like to have a record of these things for my own reference! Just give me a few minutes and I'll send that PM your way.

Thank you!! :D
@moomargh

Let me send you a PM first and then you can reply with it. :) I like to have a record of these things for my own reference! Just give me a few minutes and I'll send that PM your way.

Thank you!! :D
@Rheall

Could I be put on your ping list, please? Your art is gorgeous - and that cat is absolutely adorable.
@Rheall

Could I be put on your ping list, please? Your art is gorgeous - and that cat is absolutely adorable.
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@haikwoshevo Certainly! :D And thank you so much! The imp with a cat is Jacq's Vanta, and the cat is part of an ingenious accent. I think you can get them here. :)
@haikwoshevo Certainly! :D And thank you so much! The imp with a cat is Jacq's Vanta, and the cat is part of an ingenious accent. I think you can get them here. :)
@Rheall Pinglist please! There are stars in my eyes!
@Rheall Pinglist please! There are stars in my eyes!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7