Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80
@Basileia
Sounds great to me .w.
@Basileia
Sounds great to me .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Wonderful! And no worries, take as much time as you need.
He would rather not be a sexy guy, but sometimes you have to do what needs to be done to survive.
@frostkingdemetri
Wonderful! And no worries, take as much time as you need.
He would rather not be a sexy guy, but sometimes you have to do what needs to be done to survive.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@frostkingdemetri Here's the form for the first one [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33971761] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339718/33971761_350.png[/img] [/url] Type of art: Fullbody Character: Zhuohua (sorry no ref) Personality of character: Gentle, serene, perhaps a little shy Coloring: light Apparel: Her accent please :3 Pose: standing, holding a fan (see apparel) Effects: I'll leave this up to you ^^ Anything else?: Perhaps a chinese palace background? Don't need to be super detailed Would this be alright?
@frostkingdemetri
Here's the form for the first one

33971761_350.png

Type of art: Fullbody
Character: Zhuohua (sorry no ref)
Personality of character: Gentle, serene, perhaps a little shy
Coloring: light
Apparel: Her accent please :3
Pose: standing, holding a fan (see apparel)
Effects: I'll leave this up to you ^^
Anything else?: Perhaps a chinese palace background? Don't need to be super detailed
Would this be alright?
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia
She looks so lovely ;w; I'm sure I can make her a great illustration~
Give me some time and I'll be able to sketch up a rough draft and we'll move on from there .w.
@Basileia
She looks so lovely ;w; I'm sure I can make her a great illustration~
Give me some time and I'll be able to sketch up a rough draft and we'll move on from there .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Alright :D
Can't wait to see it :3
@frostkingdemetri
Alright :D
Can't wait to see it :3
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Basileia Sorry for the long wait ;w; Last week was killer for me lol but I got some time to do some sketching and did a rough idea of what I was thinking for your girl~ [url=https://sta.sh/019y1b81p0iu][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/87f9/f/2017/303/8/7/hanbokwip01_by_fkdemetri-dbs7vv5.png[/img][/url] Planning on something light and summery feeling. And the accent is a hanbok right?~ Anything else about her like type of hair style or anything else?~ Lemme know, and if you like it, I'll design the rest of her, and then show you again before any money is sent .w.
@Basileia
Sorry for the long wait ;w; Last week was killer for me lol but I got some time to do some sketching and did a rough idea of what I was thinking for your girl~

hanbokwip01_by_fkdemetri-dbs7vv5.png

Planning on something light and summery feeling. And the accent is a hanbok right?~ Anything else about her like type of hair style or anything else?~ Lemme know, and if you like it, I'll design the rest of her, and then show you again before any money is sent .w.
USERbanner.png
@Icystorm Got a sketch/rough draft of your boy done too -w- [url=https://sta.sh/0ghwu17tsaf][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/ab58/f/2017/303/9/a/angelwingswip01_by_fkdemetri-dbs7us9.png[/img][/url] Again, thinking something light and airy with him~ Might add some curtains to the windows or to the balcony or something~ But if you like this, then I can start to tighten it up .w. Lemme know~
@Icystorm
Got a sketch/rough draft of your boy done too -w-

angelwingswip01_by_fkdemetri-dbs7us9.png

Again, thinking something light and airy with him~ Might add some curtains to the windows or to the balcony or something~ But if you like this, then I can start to tighten it up .w. Lemme know~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
That is looking pretty good so far. Is it ok to request no windows or balcony? Sorry about that. I should have said that in the form. He works in a male brothel (can I say that on this site?), so I'm guessing due to how he got into the business, his room is in a basement.
And maybe less muscle, no abs, if that is ok, since he is more of a weak individual.

When would you like payment? If I did my math right, I am only short 25 gems, and that is easy enough to get. It would be 990k treasure and 3500 gems
@frostkingdemetri
That is looking pretty good so far. Is it ok to request no windows or balcony? Sorry about that. I should have said that in the form. He works in a male brothel (can I say that on this site?), so I'm guessing due to how he got into the business, his room is in a basement.
And maybe less muscle, no abs, if that is ok, since he is more of a weak individual.

When would you like payment? If I did my math right, I am only short 25 gems, and that is easy enough to get. It would be 990k treasure and 3500 gems
@IcyStorm
Oooh it's a brothel lol if I had known that I woulda designed something different.
Instead of windows, I'll go with some shelves or something and add some books or trinkets or whatever. Are there things that he might keep or something of the sort? Maybe putting some other furniture on the wall where the balcony is instead, like an end table with a lamp or something -w-
And yeah, I'll make him a bit more scrawny ;w; ha ha
For payment, that's fine with me -w- hang onto it though, and send it to me when I get the revision ready to go~ I'll do that later tonight and post it here for you to check out~
@IcyStorm
Oooh it's a brothel lol if I had known that I woulda designed something different.
Instead of windows, I'll go with some shelves or something and add some books or trinkets or whatever. Are there things that he might keep or something of the sort? Maybe putting some other furniture on the wall where the balcony is instead, like an end table with a lamp or something -w-
And yeah, I'll make him a bit more scrawny ;w; ha ha
For payment, that's fine with me -w- hang onto it though, and send it to me when I get the revision ready to go~ I'll do that later tonight and post it here for you to check out~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Aha yeah. I wanted to explain that in the form, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to. Even though he has lived there most his life, I can't imagine he has many possessions, or at least many that he is attached too since he wants to get out of that life. Possibly a few books and some angel trinkets. With most his items coming from gifts from clients or the people he works with, most items in his room are probably angel or rose related.
And end table with a lamp sounds like a good idea ^^
Alright, sounds good.
@frostkingdemetri
Aha yeah. I wanted to explain that in the form, but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to. Even though he has lived there most his life, I can't imagine he has many possessions, or at least many that he is attached too since he wants to get out of that life. Possibly a few books and some angel trinkets. With most his items coming from gifts from clients or the people he works with, most items in his room are probably angel or rose related.
And end table with a lamp sounds like a good idea ^^
Alright, sounds good.
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 79 80