Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
@frostkingdemetri: Welcome back~ ^ ^ Hope all is well and thank you for pinging~ At the moment, I cannot afford a commission, but would love to do so in the future. Please add me to your ping list!
@frostkingdemetri: Welcome back~ ^ ^ Hope all is well and thank you for pinging~ At the moment, I cannot afford a commission, but would love to do so in the future. Please add me to your ping list!
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings
Thank you .w. I will do that~
@mercurialwings
Thank you .w. I will do that~
USERbanner.png
Bump -w-
Bump -w-
USERbanner.png
more art here ;w;
more art here ;w;
USERbanner.png
*rubs hands together* I shall have to try and get something next month. The short wait will hopefully be enough time to debate what to get. I have yet to have you draw my favorite boy, but something of Roth's son and the vengeful angel is tempting too..

I hope you get some commissions in the meantime! There always needs to be more pretty art to look at. ^^
*rubs hands together* I shall have to try and get something next month. The short wait will hopefully be enough time to debate what to get. I have yet to have you draw my favorite boy, but something of Roth's son and the vengeful angel is tempting too..

I hope you get some commissions in the meantime! There always needs to be more pretty art to look at. ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@icystorm
Aw thanks ;w; yeah I'd love to do more work for you~ I always like the fantasy stuffs you send me for me to make~ it's always a delight ;w;
@icystorm
Aw thanks ;w; yeah I'd love to do more work for you~ I always like the fantasy stuffs you send me for me to make~ it's always a delight ;w;
USERbanner.png
Little boomp
Little boomp
USERbanner.png
Art for peeps ;w; lol
I'm so old now, I feel like an ancient scroll gathering dust in a library somewhere
Art for peeps ;w; lol
I'm so old now, I feel like an ancient scroll gathering dust in a library somewhere
USERbanner.png
boomp
boomp
USERbanner.png
midnight bump
midnight bump
USERbanner.png
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80