Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | UNDER RENOVATIONS--- CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@frostkingdemetri

oh nO
it's so pretty awhuh
would you please put me on a ping list for right now ; v ;
i must decide who i would like w/ the arts
@frostkingdemetri

oh nO
it's so pretty awhuh
would you please put me on a ping list for right now ; v ;
i must decide who i would like w/ the arts
@frostkingdemetri HI!! Your art is stunning!! I would love to have a bust done of my dragon!! Type of art: Portrait Character: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3421049] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/34211/3421049_350.png[/img] [/url] and here is a link to a gijinka I have of him. http://sta.sh/02c0y31f5pfi Feel free to make up your things for him. Personality of character: He is regal, prideful but often happy~ If dragon gajinka: Like I said, please do whatever you want to him, I love seeing other ideas of what he would look like. I'll be sending you gems. Tell me when you would like to have them sent~~!
@frostkingdemetri

HI!! Your art is stunning!! I would love to have a bust done of my dragon!!

Type of art: Portrait
Character:
3421049_350.png
and here is a link to a gijinka I have of him. http://sta.sh/02c0y31f5pfi Feel free to make up your things for him.
Personality of character: He is regal, prideful but often happy~
If dragon gajinka: Like I said, please do whatever you want to him, I love seeing other ideas of what he would look like.

I'll be sending you gems. Tell me when you would like to have them sent~~!
kubirrp_by_vegetable13-dax2429.png
@Turniped
Sure .w. I'll ping the list whenever art is done, or slots are reopened~

@vegetable13
Okie dokie .w. I'll add some things along with the design you already have.
As for payment, I suppose it's customary for half now and half later~ I think that'll work out well, so if you want to go ahead and send half now, I'll send you the finished copy of it in a few days. Would you like to see progress for okaying it, or do you just want me to go and do the thing? lol
@Turniped
Sure .w. I'll ping the list whenever art is done, or slots are reopened~

@vegetable13
Okie dokie .w. I'll add some things along with the design you already have.
As for payment, I suppose it's customary for half now and half later~ I think that'll work out well, so if you want to go ahead and send half now, I'll send you the finished copy of it in a few days. Would you like to see progress for okaying it, or do you just want me to go and do the thing? lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Thats good with me!! I'll send half over now~ And I trust you, you just do what you do *U* I can't wait to see what you come up with~! YAY!
@frostkingdemetri

Thats good with me!! I'll send half over now~ And I trust you, you just do what you do *U* I can't wait to see what you come up with~! YAY!
@Vegetable13 WIPS before bed time~ [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/a0bc579afa71739d7fad417c48bf86d7/tumblr_inline_ni4x8jyJVA1r0wchb.png[/img]
@Vegetable13
WIPS before bed time~
tumblr_inline_ni4x8jyJVA1r0wchb.png
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri

Ohhh my gosh!!! :D I love it!!!
@frostkingdemetri

Ohhh my gosh!!! :D I love it!!!
@frostkingdemetri
Oh man. OH MAN. [stares at my funds]... oh. Please put me on a ping list, as I go to aggressively grind in the Coli.
@frostkingdemetri
Oh man. OH MAN. [stares at my funds]... oh. Please put me on a ping list, as I go to aggressively grind in the Coli.
@FrostkingDemetri OKAY i am all squared up in treasure so could i get a slot please? ^-^ Type of art: Portrait, Character: My Darling Dragon Vitus [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90818/9081755_350.png[/img] Personality of character: Vitus is very Flirty and isnt shy about saying what he is thinking, he is Cocky and Proud and a bit of a show off If dragon gajinka: the main Preference i have for Vitus is that he have Normal colored Skin. due tot he fact he is the son to a pair of dragons in a story of mine XD So his skin would be pale but it can have Gold Accents to it Anything else?: Vitus has his fathers Fire Controlling Abilities but he also has his mothers Healing abilities so you could Do him with Flames of some sort OR some Type of Blue mist ^_^
@FrostkingDemetri
OKAY i am all squared up in treasure so could i get a slot please? ^-^

Type of art: Portrait,

Character: My Darling Dragon Vitus
9081755_350.png

Personality of character: Vitus is very Flirty and isnt shy about saying what he is thinking, he is Cocky and Proud and a bit of a show off

If dragon gajinka: the main Preference i have for Vitus is that he have Normal colored Skin. due tot he fact he is the son to a pair of dragons in a story of mine XD So his skin would be pale but it can have Gold Accents to it

Anything else?: Vitus has his fathers Fire Controlling Abilities but he also has his mothers Healing abilities so you could Do him with Flames of some sort OR some Type of Blue mist ^_^
@frostkingdemetri
Would love to be put on the ping list please..

Beautiful art by the way
@frostkingdemetri
Would love to be put on the ping list please..

Beautiful art by the way
DoOIZC7.png
@Dragakure @KalikaRowan
Thank you both .w. added you guys to the list~

@Alicethechabbit
Sounds good to me. But I have a question, when you say you want his skin pale, you mean like... Caucasian or-? But you said gold bits too, so like... tanned gold or like... Maybe give me a picture of a person for reference? That would be hella helpful.
I have an idea for him already in my head .w. magic and all. I think you'll like it. Also, send half payment now and the rest on completion, yush please~
@Dragakure @KalikaRowan
Thank you both .w. added you guys to the list~

@Alicethechabbit
Sounds good to me. But I have a question, when you say you want his skin pale, you mean like... Caucasian or-? But you said gold bits too, so like... tanned gold or like... Maybe give me a picture of a person for reference? That would be hella helpful.
I have an idea for him already in my head .w. magic and all. I think you'll like it. Also, send half payment now and the rest on completion, yush please~
USERbanner.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80