Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | egg’s artshop | closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112 113
@Egg
Ahh she looks really neat
@Egg
Ahh she looks really neat
@4themindandsoul

Thanks! ^^

Also, and I apologize for this, but the boy's position is bothering me because it looks so awkward. I'm going to redo it, so I'll send another check-up once I'm done.
@4themindandsoul

Thanks! ^^

Also, and I apologize for this, but the boy's position is bothering me because it looks so awkward. I'm going to redo it, so I'll send another check-up once I'm done.
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
That sounds fine! Whatever you like :3
And also his name is Carson, I meant to put it in my last reply but it wouldn't show up for some reason :U
@Egg
That sounds fine! Whatever you like :3
And also his name is Carson, I meant to put it in my last reply but it wouldn't show up for some reason :U
@4themindandsoul

great! okay, here's the new version.

x

Also, are his eyes brown?
@4themindandsoul

great! okay, here's the new version.

x

Also, are his eyes brown?
lm7NGlm.png
Type: chibi

References/description: headshot! jacket! for pants, jeans or cargo shorts will suffice!

Pose/Expression: He's a grumpy young medic; if u wanted to have him holding a first aid kit or bandages and being >:C about it, that'd work nicely!

Deadline: Nope!

Simple Background: transparency, please!

Other: ill be using the character you're drawing art for on a rp site. if it's not too much to ask, just sign it or something with your tumblr or dA name or whatever so that credit's always on it! c:
Type: chibi

References/description: headshot! jacket! for pants, jeans or cargo shorts will suffice!

Pose/Expression: He's a grumpy young medic; if u wanted to have him holding a first aid kit or bandages and being >:C about it, that'd work nicely!

Deadline: Nope!

Simple Background: transparency, please!

Other: ill be using the character you're drawing art for on a rp site. if it's not too much to ask, just sign it or something with your tumblr or dA name or whatever so that credit's always on it! c:
8dtZ7nB.png
@tag

got it! c:
@tag

got it! c:
lm7NGlm.png
@tag

What does the front of his jacket look like?
@tag

What does the front of his jacket look like?
lm7NGlm.png
@egg; here! c: he tends to roll the sleeves up to his elbows to work \o/
@egg; here! c: he tends to roll the sleeves up to his elbows to work \o/
8dtZ7nB.png
@Egg
Sweet! And they're hazel in color
@Egg
Sweet! And they're hazel in color
@4themindandsoul

Great! Well, here it is ^^

x
@4themindandsoul