Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | egg’s artshop | closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
@Egg
Ok so he wears a midnight blue cloak that spikes around the shoulders in the style of a caplet and stretches down to his ankles. The centerpiece of the caplet is a gray charm. He wears a white, long-sleeved T-shirt beneath, and cargo pants of the same blue shade as the cloak. Shoes are white. Behind the cloak is also a jacket hood addition. I hope that clears things up! c:
@Egg
Ok so he wears a midnight blue cloak that spikes around the shoulders in the style of a caplet and stretches down to his ankles. The centerpiece of the caplet is a gray charm. He wears a white, long-sleeved T-shirt beneath, and cargo pants of the same blue shade as the cloak. Shoes are white. Behind the cloak is also a jacket hood addition. I hope that clears things up! c:
@4themindandsoul

If he's wearing a white shirt, then does that mean the capelet comes down to his waist? Because his midsection is also blue.

Oh, and for the girl, is she wearing a dress or a skirt?
@4themindandsoul

If he's wearing a white shirt, then does that mean the capelet comes down to his waist? Because his midsection is also blue.

Oh, and for the girl, is she wearing a dress or a skirt?
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Only the sleeves are white; the middle of the shirt is still the navy blue

And she's wearing a skirt :3
@Egg
Only the sleeves are white; the middle of the shirt is still the navy blue

And she's wearing a skirt :3
@4themindandsoul

Alright, I think I've got it now ^^
@4themindandsoul

Alright, I think I've got it now ^^
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Ahh thank you; sorry for all the confusion >.
@Egg
Ahh thank you; sorry for all the confusion >.
@4themindandsoul

Here are the wip's for them both:

the boy - x

the girl - x

let me know if you want anything changed before I colour!
@4themindandsoul

Here are the wip's for them both:

the boy - x

the girl - x

let me know if you want anything changed before I colour!
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
For the first one, if it's not too much trouble is it alright if the strips of cloth running down from the capelet are made a bit longer? (A little longer than the cape's length)
The second one looks perfect! :D
Thank you!
@Egg
For the first one, if it's not too much trouble is it alright if the strips of cloth running down from the capelet are made a bit longer? (A little longer than the cape's length)
The second one looks perfect! :D
Thank you!
@4themindandsoul

Sure! I lengthed the cape so it goes to his ankles as you described, so I guess the strips of cloth would be nearly touching the ground?
@4themindandsoul

Sure! I lengthed the cape so it goes to his ankles as you described, so I guess the strips of cloth would be nearly touching the ground?
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Yup! :D
@Egg
Yup! :D
@4themindandsoul

first one here! This one's the girl :)

x

also, do you mind if I grab the name of the guy? Just so I can name the pictures something other than something lame like commission 2 ^^
@4themindandsoul

first one here! This one's the girl :)

x

also, do you mind if I grab the name of the guy? Just so I can name the pictures something other than something lame like commission 2 ^^
lm7NGlm.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113