Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | egg’s artshop | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113
Oh I love your chibis
Gonna mark this for myself for when I have treasure c:
Oh I love your chibis
Gonna mark this for myself for when I have treasure c:
Yeah, they seem to be the most popular ^^
Yeah, they seem to be the most popular ^^
lm7NGlm.png
@Hide

The line art is ready for you to check over! Please let me know if you want anything changed before I colour. The background will be added as I colour :)

x
@Hide

The line art is ready for you to check over! Please let me know if you want anything changed before I colour. The background will be added as I colour :)

x
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Everything is perfect :3
@Egg
Everything is perfect :3
Waterbanner2copy_zps3406a8ab.png
@Hide

Great! Well, here she is :)

x
@Hide

Great! Well, here she is :)

x
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
Gosh your arts are wonderful >w<
If it's alright, may I please have two commission slots? If not then please ignore the second commission form :3
Thank you so much! :D

Type: Colored Full Body

References/description: http://sta.sh/024h16lqqlwq (I apologize for the creepy lack of facial expressions.) Also, his eyes are hazel.

Pose/Expression: Preferably a determined expression, neither smiling nor frowning. Standing upright, with one arm stretching outwards, and the other falling at his side.

Deadline: No, please take your time with it. :)

Simple Background: Preferably a transparent one.

Other: I would appreciate it if you could perhaps draw 1-4 black books idly floating by his side, with a viewpoint as if you were glancing at an open book from eye level.
*************************************************************************************************
Type: Colored full body

References/description: This is the only one I have of now. Please excuse the character's vulgar hand motions >.>
http://sta.sh/027h9w942hvq
The purple and black striped leggings go down to her feet and she's wearing light yellow flats which are a similar shade to her shirt collar

Pose/Expression: Basically any pose/expression that looks really happy or peppy in an extremely creepy way would be wonderful yes

Deadline: Nope! Feel free to take your time :3

Simple Background: Yes please

Other: If you can, drawing this character holding some sort of candy or dessert would be fine, but it's absolutely alright if you don't want to do that
@Egg
Gosh your arts are wonderful >w<
If it's alright, may I please have two commission slots? If not then please ignore the second commission form :3
Thank you so much! :D

Type: Colored Full Body

References/description: http://sta.sh/024h16lqqlwq (I apologize for the creepy lack of facial expressions.) Also, his eyes are hazel.

Pose/Expression: Preferably a determined expression, neither smiling nor frowning. Standing upright, with one arm stretching outwards, and the other falling at his side.

Deadline: No, please take your time with it. :)

Simple Background: Preferably a transparent one.

Other: I would appreciate it if you could perhaps draw 1-4 black books idly floating by his side, with a viewpoint as if you were glancing at an open book from eye level.
*************************************************************************************************
Type: Colored full body

References/description: This is the only one I have of now. Please excuse the character's vulgar hand motions >.>
http://sta.sh/027h9w942hvq
The purple and black striped leggings go down to her feet and she's wearing light yellow flats which are a similar shade to her shirt collar

Pose/Expression: Basically any pose/expression that looks really happy or peppy in an extremely creepy way would be wonderful yes

Deadline: Nope! Feel free to take your time :3

Simple Background: Yes please

Other: If you can, drawing this character holding some sort of candy or dessert would be fine, but it's absolutely alright if you don't want to do that
@4themindandsoul Aw, thank you! I can take 2 commissions, no worries! :) For the first one, when you say his arm is stretching outwards, do you mean towards us, or to the side? As for the books, do you mean you want them something like this? [img]http://uphillwriting.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Open-Book.jpg[/img]
@4themindandsoul

Aw, thank you! I can take 2 commissions, no worries! :)

For the first one, when you say his arm is stretching outwards, do you mean towards us, or to the side? As for the books, do you mean you want them something like this?

Open-Book.jpg
lm7NGlm.png
@Egg
UwU You're welcome
And to the side please; that image of the book is perfect :3
@Egg
UwU You're welcome
And to the side please; that image of the book is perfect :3
@4themindandsoul

Great! I'll get started right away c:
@4themindandsoul

Great! I'll get started right away c:
lm7NGlm.png
@4themindandsoul

For the first picture, do you have any other refs of his clothes? I'm having a hard time seeing it. If not, a description works as well.

From what I can tell, he has a caplet thing that extends into a cape? And his shirt is slightly spiky at the ends on either side? And his pants are white, right?
@4themindandsoul

For the first picture, do you have any other refs of his clothes? I'm having a hard time seeing it. If not, a description works as well.

From what I can tell, he has a caplet thing that extends into a cape? And his shirt is slightly spiky at the ends on either side? And his pants are white, right?
lm7NGlm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 112 113