Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Giginka Artz 'n' Couples [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Necr0w
Not a problem! I'll send it shortly.
@Necr0w
Not a problem! I'll send it shortly.
@Kildra [img]http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/newcanvas9z3alwerg6.jpg[/img]
@Kildra

newcanvas9z3alwerg6.jpg
necr0wartzssss7misuqeac2.jpg

myTumblr
@Necr0w No problem thanks for letting me know :)
@Necr0w No problem thanks for letting me know :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Necr0w
Ahhhh! I'm so glad you like them!
The exact pose is up to you, but Dys (the bulkier fellow) is literally a foot taller than Ata (scrawny necromancer) and ways at least twice as much. Both of them can be drawn with or without wings (let me know if you want wing refs).
Dys is stubborn, gruff, definitely throws his weight around with Ata.
Ata is remarkably patient, and tends to not be anywhere near as annoyed as he would be with anyone else. Dys wields fire (though poorly). And Ata wields dark and ice magic (proficiently).

Also! Should I send payment now, or...?
@Necr0w
Ahhhh! I'm so glad you like them!
The exact pose is up to you, but Dys (the bulkier fellow) is literally a foot taller than Ata (scrawny necromancer) and ways at least twice as much. Both of them can be drawn with or without wings (let me know if you want wing refs).
Dys is stubborn, gruff, definitely throws his weight around with Ata.
Ata is remarkably patient, and tends to not be anywhere near as annoyed as he would be with anyone else. Dys wields fire (though poorly). And Ata wields dark and ice magic (proficiently).

Also! Should I send payment now, or...?
@Necr0w
Goodness, that looks fantastic! But would you be willing to add the goatee mentioned in the description, please ;u;? Everything else looks beautiful.
@Necr0w
Goodness, that looks fantastic! But would you be willing to add the goatee mentioned in the description, please ;u;? Everything else looks beautiful.
@Fluffesu
Okok. Mh, I'm not very good in drawing wings - so better not^^
If you like, send it. But I'm not sure when I'm able to begin with your commission - there's another which has to be done before and I have to do some other stuff.

@Kildra
Ahh oops, sry. I'll do this right away.
@Fluffesu
Okok. Mh, I'm not very good in drawing wings - so better not^^
If you like, send it. But I'm not sure when I'm able to begin with your commission - there's another which has to be done before and I have to do some other stuff.

@Kildra
Ahh oops, sry. I'll do this right away.

myTumblr
@Necr0w
It's alright, it's an easy thing to miss x} Thank you!
@Necr0w
It's alright, it's an easy thing to miss x} Thank you!
@Kildra Oh sry - totally forgot about that. Here it is again: [img]http://img3.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/newcanvasbydrvajh9q.jpg[/img]
@Kildra

Oh sry - totally forgot about that.

Here it is again:

newcanvasbydrvajh9q.jpg

myTumblr
@necr0w
That's alright! I assumed you were busy with commissions vuv but you seem to have uploaded the copy without the beard again
@necr0w
That's alright! I assumed you were busy with commissions vuv but you seem to have uploaded the copy without the beard again
@Kildra

What the... omg, sry. Fixed now.
@Kildra

What the... omg, sry. Fixed now.

myTumblr
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14