Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Giginka Artz 'n' Couples [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14
@LanguageVirus [img]http://www.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/kilgoreoauqsjf28i.jpg[/img]
@LanguageVirus

kilgoreoauqsjf28i.jpg
necr0wartzssss7misuqeac2.jpg

myTumblr
@Necr0w

I kinda see him with his hair a bit long, maybe shoulder length, slicked back and a few strands of hair hanging in his face. He'd have pointed ears, similar to an elves, and a long tail. Feet would probably be the dragon feet. c: Uhm... age would be around 26, and his expression would probably be a smile. As far as apperal goes, If it's at all possible to have all of it, that'd be great. o: As far as pose goes, I'd like it to be simple. c:
@Necr0w

I kinda see him with his hair a bit long, maybe shoulder length, slicked back and a few strands of hair hanging in his face. He'd have pointed ears, similar to an elves, and a long tail. Feet would probably be the dragon feet. c: Uhm... age would be around 26, and his expression would probably be a smile. As far as apperal goes, If it's at all possible to have all of it, that'd be great. o: As far as pose goes, I'd like it to be simple. c:
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
@Noobat

Alright. That'd be 110kt + 15kt (for apparels)
@Noobat

Alright. That'd be 110kt + 15kt (for apparels)

myTumblr
@Necr0w I'll send payment over! c:
@Necr0w I'll send payment over! c:
@Noobat [img]http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/steampunkguyr1c2a6gov3.jpg[/img]
@Noobat

steampunkguyr1c2a6gov3.jpg

myTumblr
@Necr0w

It looks amazing!! Thanks so much!! C:
@Necr0w

It looks amazing!! Thanks so much!! C:
@Necr0w - Whoa, he looks fantastic! Thank you so much. You always do the most amazing work.
@Necr0w - Whoa, he looks fantastic! Thank you so much. You always do the most amazing work.
0PqvHjq.png
@LanguageVirus

Thank you very much^^

I'm really glad you like how they turned out! C:
@LanguageVirus

Thank you very much^^

I'm really glad you like how they turned out! C:

myTumblr
/bump
/bump

myTumblr
@Necr0w
Hey dude Id love to get a coloured headshot of this dude!
Hes a thrillseeker, doesnt shave his face often and is in around his 30's. Could he have his horns in there too? Cheers!

Also Id love a second commission from you but dont have enough treasure right now.
I do have some gems though! What kind of commission will you accept for 450 gems?
@Necr0w
Hey dude Id love to get a coloured headshot of this dude!
Hes a thrillseeker, doesnt shave his face often and is in around his 30's. Could he have his horns in there too? Cheers!

Also Id love a second commission from you but dont have enough treasure right now.
I do have some gems though! What kind of commission will you accept for 450 gems?
3a_zpsdwxbmjfx.gif2_zpsk23pzxqe.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14